It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

June 21st Summer Solstice-Sync into One

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 09:54 AM
link   
I come here today partly shy for my topic because I know some would love to give such a topic a run right out of here. In a way, I feel obligated or obliged to bring forth the fact of Summer Solstice awaits and its a chance to become aware, feel oneness and awaken to your truest self, truest nature. My theory is these are times when to meditate on healing the body and the Earth with the energies that come to us via the cosmos.

Until next Saturday, the sun is rising at its earliest times of the year. Jupiter rises in the East, then Mercury, then Venus and Mars, then the small crescent moon (if viewable) before the Sun rises. Summer Solstice has been observed and followed for thousands of years. It is a time of life, animals having young and plant life thriving. Be thankful! Be humbled. Know you are One with all that holds life!

This day is personal for my family. Last yr on the Summer Solstice my mother experienced a NDE with my father and I witnessing things she saw through her relaying visions-for 9 hours. At around 5:30pm she woke one last time and asked what day it was and what time it was, shook her head in a 'yeah' position and said she was at the Gate (of heaven) and went unconscious for 3 days. Now I know every one doesnt get to experience their momma telling about the angels standing all around them or Jesus touching them on the cheek....so my family has decided to share the experience, which we have done on 2 different forums.

But now, we are coming full circle, a year from that day. For 2 months after I witnessed this experience, I thought I was 33 yrs old. The day Mom came home (2 months later) I realized I had thought that I was already 33 yrs old and I was not. My birthday a couple weeks later finally brought me to really be 33. It was really weird, I told many people at that hospital that I was 33 and I was very sure of myself.

I think the Universe is aware...and when we show awareness to it and the Spirit within that brings life....there is a double awakening that happens and it is magical. Wisdom's may come, understandings, humbleness, dreams or synchronicity. The last thread I made talking about energies was on the Spring Equinox. But I went further then the 20th date and noted that I felt the energies were going to be high on the 27th and 28th of March more so then the 20th. The last hour of the 27th my step son was in a deadly car crash that killed 2 people. It seems a miracle that the 3 boys plus him in his car all lived. His hip was shattered and rebuilt but the ironies of the entire crash was very so real. The person that caused the accident was actually kin to him and was driving while intoxicated, killing a 15 yr old yr girl and himself instantly. The odds for my son in law to of been in one of the worst car crashes anyone has ever seen around here the last hour of the transition from the 27th to 28th after I wrote about the energies was very 'awakening'.

Plus, last yr before my mothers experience, I was on divine cosmos and I wrote about energies I was feeling from the stars. I even wrote I thought a 'king would die soon' due to my vibes I felt. Was it a 'queen' I was to worry about??

It just seems I can feel these energies and I try to post on the internet to show strange things seem to happen so I have it documented I guess. But looking a back, knowing I posted online last yr before June 20th and posted this yr here about March 27th I feel I need to make another posts about the energies around the bend.

This year Summer Solstice is on the 21st of June. The moon will be in a great position for energies also, going dark moon the day of or day after the 21st. The cosmos are a way to sync yourself with your surroundings. There is something that occurs while we 'observe' and are aware. Its like you can feel the Universe *smile* at you.

Peace to all,
LV

To be a tad more specific, I think the energies will come in heavy on the 19th and will be around for 4-5 days for healing and synchronicity.

The reason I noted March 27th as high energy was because this was the time Venus was between the Sun and the Earth...transiting from evening to morning star. Just to note for others in case you want to go back to the order that has already occurred. Also the first new moon after the spring equinox was on the March 28th. So I also felt there wasnt just one day but a phase of energy between March 20th to the 28th.

[edit on 12-6-2009 by LeoVirgo] Edit to fix a few typos

[edit on 12-6-2009 by LeoVirgo]

[edit on 12-6-2009 by LeoVirgo]

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Thank you for sharing this information. I couldn't imagine how much attention I would be paying to the cosmos if I had such strange events linking up with the changing of the seasons.

"I think the Universe is aware...and when we show awareness to it and the Spirit within that brings life....there is a double awakening that happens and it is magical. Wisdom's may come, understandings, humbleness, dreams or synchronicity."

This quote really hit home for me. I believe the entire universe and everything around us is aware and you are right, just showing that you are aware of its presence reflects even more awareness back to us. All sorts of synchronicities start happening to let us know that we are on the right path.

Thank you for your post and I will really be paying attention on the dates you mentioned.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by bringthelight

Your name says it all-

Bring The Light!

Bless you and thank you for your addition

LV

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Well after posting this thread my mother and I had our first synchronisity already.

I care for my mother full time, she is handicap and requires my help every morning to get out of bed and cleaned up. So I told her about my thread. She and my brother posts here at ATS....her name here is Grandma.

So we were talking and she told me she had trouble sleeping. I told her right now is the time of year I require little sleep and mabey she needs to look at less sleep as a time to focus and absorb. She never mentioned dreams or anything particular but I went on to tell her my study of the old Egyptian Goddess Wadjet and how she was related with cobras and the spring/winter equinox and the summer solstice was a time she was acknowledge. She looked at me dumbfounded and said she dreamt of a woman stepping down from a platform that had two cobras on each side of her and the woman seemed to of had something in her hand to offer her.

The odd thing is, during her NDE she saw a woman on a horse and felt the woman was a part of her in a way....possibly like a higher self or something. She said the woman from her experience was the woman she saw in her dream last night. Her NDE did involve Egypt because she went below the sphinx and read many books about the history of the Earth and still dreams about being there are discovering things. How Egypt ties into her seeing Jesus we do not know and dont try to assume anything with guarantee. But I dont think she acknowledge the dream as meaning anything until I brought up what I was studying about the goddess Wadjet of Egypt and the cobras.

She is wanting to plant a tree on the 20th in remembrance of her experience and I think that is a great way to show thanks to the spirit of life.

Im not saying there is meaning but to us we do see this as a synchronicity. This was the kind of thing we were experiencing last yr before her NDE...many synchronicities of dreams, what one was studying and the other was thinking ect....

Peace to all

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 01:27 PM
link   
A good read about the Solstice-The Sun stands still (or so it seems)

news.nationalgeographic.com...

—The word solstice's Latin roots mean "sun stands still," an apt description of how the astronomical event appears from Earth. Since ancient times people have followed the movement of the sun as it rises, crosses the sky, and sets along a path that changes incrementally throughout the year. For a few days surrounding the solstice, however, our star seems to rise and set at the same locations. It also hovers at the same noontime spot, pausing before its trajectory begins its incremental shift until year's end—the December solstice.

—The "summer solstice" should be called the "June solstice," because it is actually the winter solstice in the Southern Hemisphere. Despite the reversed seasons, the event has long been observed south of the Equator as well.

The Solstice does not always occur on the 21st of June. Last yr the Solstice was on the 20th of June...

(The below snip was written for last yrs solstice and the time it occurred)

—The solstice occurs at the same moment all over the planet. But because earth is divided into some two dozen time zones, people experience it at different times of day. This year's event occurs on June 20 at 11:59 p.m. (23:59) Universal Time Coordinated (Greenwich, England). —The solstice has not occurred before June 21 since 1896. This year's early arrival—albeit only by a minute—is due to a complex quirk of the leap-year calendar.

www.earthsky.org...

The solstice happens at the same instant for all of us, everywhere on Earth. But our clocks say different times. This solstice takes place on Sunday, June 21, 2009 at 5:46 Universal Time. To find the time of the solstice in your location, you have to translate to your time zone. Here’s an example of how to do that. In the central United States, for those of us using Central Daylight Time, we subtract 5 hours from Universal Time. That how we get 0:46 (12:46 a.m.) Central Daylight Time as the time of the 2009 June solstice. Want to know the time in your location? Check out EarthSky’s article How do I translate Universal Time into my time?. And just remember: you’re translating from 5:46 Universal Time, Sunday, June 21.

The universe has an order and learning about that helps us be in tune....in my opinion.

LV

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 03:40 PM
link   
hey there,

I like your message of the "cosmos smiling at you" so i gave you a flag and some stars

I have never given thought to dates of when the energies maybe highest or anything like that. I wonder maybe on galactic allignments etc cosmos energies will be smoking.

I heard that there is some sort of galactic allignment between earth, the Pleaides (excuse spelling) and i think some other constellations and Mars in 2012, so maybe energies from that can bring about the ascension everyone is talking about.

Love&Light

jacob

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Well, well.

I thought I was the only one here who knew of the magic healing of this time of year.

Thanks for bringing it forward my friend. You are correct. The time to meditate and clear your mind is at hand, more so then the rest of the year.

I myself will be doing early morning runs with meditations in my garden, I hope I can see you all in the OBE's that I will certainly be having.

Hope to see you there,

~Keeper

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

Regarding seasons, I have given that some thought.

Have you heard the old Kiowa proverb, "Walk lightly in the spring; Mother Earth is pregnant."?

I read that and thought, that maybe that has alot of sense. If Mother Earth is pregnant, she is giving off more energies etc, which can be used for healing or whatever. Or atleast you can become more aware of the energies.

Thoughts?

Love&Light

jacob

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

Hello!

Thanks much for bringing your energies to this topic! I am really new to observing these energies but so far, they have left me in utter amazement! Observing all things from nature to the stars has helped me be more accepting of the order of the Universe instead of always wishing things were different. It really changed my entire perspective on belief and spirituality.

Love your avatar btw. There are certain images that resonate with a feeling like what 'home' can give.

This is great...I can actually have a thought in mind of others observing and absorbing and sending!

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by JacobNH

Hi ya!

Thanks for bringing more interests to this observation!

I really like what you stated about Earth being pregnant in the spring...I just am so in love with how life comes little by little. Every little creature has some part to play even if its just being a part of the food chain. I think in the Summer the energies of life are peaking and this creates a high vibration of energies. I think each season pertains to a order, such as spring/bringing forth-summer/being-fall/thanks (harvest)-winter/rest. Course that thought isnt perfect, its just a perspective.

The Earths movement (wobble and spin) seems to be what makes these awesome transitions....hence since ancient times people observed the solstices and equinox, it amazes me how they could know and keep up with such things.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 08:24 AM
link   
I have really felt an increase in energy in the past couple of days in everyone around me. Whats really important is how you choose to channel this energy. A friend has been lashing out in anger, almost like a duck flapping its wings, to rid him/herself of this energy. If you can use it constructively to raise your vibration, amazing things will start to happen! Thank you LeoVirgo for bringing the increased energies to my attention for I would not known where they were coming from!

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 12:02 PM
link   

It is a beautiful thing! I do dare to say, for those or some that are ignoring the energies of life arising....they may be in order to receive a catalysts instead of a wisdom's. I have witnessed it many times of those around me caught up with negativity....they get a hard blow. The catalysts is viewed most often as 'their every day bad luck' but what they are blind to is that its a 'opportunity'. The opportunity will come one way or the other....if you arent a 'part' of the source, denying the source, it may have to come in a way we see as forceful.

When at will we are aware of the divine order around us, automatically we become a much bigger part of it-unlike the robot like people that just go along with life as it comes. If the divine order finds a place of 'safety' amongst humbled souls, there is trust and a knowing....all is well. Find the light within everything!

Sometimes the synchronicity is so deep it is hard to share with others....it is so spot on for the individual but others might not understand.

The best thing to offer others right now.....even complete strangers....is a *smiles* and eye contact. Show no fear looking into others eyes. This is a powerful tool to bring forth the vibration of awareness and love to others in such a simple way.

Right now, many cultures are getting ready to focus on the sun and what the northern hemisphere sees as the sun reaching its highest point of its own 'ascension' for the whole year! This awareness between the consciousness of people creates a base of thought, a unified observation! If anything, it can show people who are humbled and seeking that YES our awareness of 'order' of things brings energies and we can use them to raise our vibration. People might notice a urge to study something particular, might need little sleep, might not need alot of food, might have a feeling before they fall asleep to be more aware of their dreams, might have a feeling of empathy for the world and life itself.

I was watching some NDE and some of the people said that when they looked down onto Earth, every living things had a 'light' connected to it! Ya know, that resonates with me. Now is the time to pay attention to the inner voice.

From things my mom and I have been talking about....I am so sure that there is something, someway, we are connecting with out thoughts. It comes forth through her dreams.

Ya know that saying in the Bible it says something like when there is 2 or 3 instead of 1 (praying) there is more power. What if that power is from our own energies....if 3 people our sending our healing energies, surely that is going to be more powerful then 1 persons! Where does that energy come from? It is the light of God (Holy Spirit of Life) the energies within that fills and fattens the Earth and Sky....every living thing holds a piece of it! And it can be used....what if our bodies are more of a instrument/tool then anything!

Please forgive my rambles...I have been overly excited all morning!*smiles*

I would advice people in the cities-get out of the city and go to where you can experience nature. Show your awareness to her! Go somewhere that youll be able to hear children laughing!

I could go on and on with my own perspectives....I try to hold back but sometimes it just bursts forth.

We are the same energy that we see in the stars at night time! I would go as far to say we are walking stars!

Sorry if that was a overkill....

LV

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 08:55 AM
link   
reply to post by LeoVirgo

That wasn't over kill at all

Just kidding bud...you were right on.

I mentioned this in another thread but it has been one of the most important things I have learned lately. I get so excited about this information that has come to me about living in the moment, being mindful, meditation, etc, and I see all these people in my life that could benefit from it!

In the past I have tried to get them to read books, try meditation, or talk to them about being mindful. Talking and forcing things on people tends to have the opposite effect of what you are going for.

So what did I learn?

The look on my face and my general calmness emanating from my body can do more for other people than any combination of words or sounds I can make.

The moment has really taken me over and people around me are starting to see it. Once they see how calm I am and they think about how stressed out they have been, they are ready to listen. I don't have to force anything on anybody. People have started to come to me.

It is amazing what these energies that are coming to us can do and I say keep em comin!

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Hey there,

Yeah man, thats completely true.

The calmness thing. I'm really calm, rarely ever get stressed, and am just relaxed all the time. People ask me, how are you so calm all the time.

I normally tell people to keep everything simple, nothing should be so bad it can control your life, and to listen to Bob Marley.
Nothing cheers you up like a bit of Bob.

Then occasionaly, i get funny looks and people ask me if im on "the herb"

Love&Light

Jacob

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Good Morning to All:

Yes, I too agree that this is a wonderful time in our year. One can get high by experencing the joys and small mysteries that 'Mother Earth' is sharing with those who are open to her 'smiles' and listening to her 'whisper' to those who listen.

The stars seem to be of special importance right now and I have encouraged my daughter to learn all she can. Last year is a memory That will forever with me and my daughter and I experienced something most beautiful and magical. And I know it was because of what she and I had been discussing and about the star alightment.

I can hear the trees sing as I roll past them in my power-chair and hear the whisper of the wind in the treetops. It is most peaceful and beautful to stroll down my driveway. I feel closer to who I am and where I am going.

Peace to all,
Grandma

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 12:56 PM
link   
I would like to add emphasis to the fact that on the day of the summer solstice, the moon is getting ready to begin a new cycle.

June 22nd the moon will be a dark moon. This does happen every month and the dark moon can last up to 1 1/2 days to 3 days.

I find it awesome that we will have a dark moon the following day after summer solstice. The dark moon in itself is a time of heightened energies. The moon is very electric and the dark moon is when we cant see the moon due to its position between the Earth and Sun. You can image in the mind...the sun, moon and Earth all being in a line. The image does not always result in a eclipse because the moon may be to the top or the bottom of the sun.

So we have many planets right now rising in the East before the sun. We have dark moon on the 22nd which also can help one align their truest intentions. I will be observing the solstice, the rising planets in the East and I will be looking for the new crescent which may be seen on the 23rd or 24th.

Here is a link for June 22nd showing the dark moon.

www.heavens-above.com...

This is not about astrology...its about natures order, which is more astronomy.

If one did want to figure constellations with the order right now, the sun will rise in Gemini for the solstice and the moon will join in Gemini on the 22nd moving out from Taurus. 90% of astrology sites follow old positions, telling that the sun will rise in Cancer. This is wrong and due to precession. Anyone can go to a astronomy site and find the true positions. The site I used above follows the true positions.

Only take what resonates with you

Love and Peace
LV

[edit on 17-6-2009 by LeoVirgo]

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 06:13 PM
link   
my wedding anniversary is on sunday the 21 of june..married 18 yrs and with my wife 25 yrs..on tuesday she was diagnosed with breast cancer..i hope this summer solstice brings her health and the strength to beat it..
.. im so sad i can hardly think..

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 07:12 PM
link   
This is a beautiful thread and it is a helpful reminder for those who may be feeling an overwhelming sense of change in the air. It kind of puts things into perspective and grounds many questions for that I have had about the cosmos and its sycronicity.

Hug your Mom and thank her for being such an enlightening being, I really sense her beauty.

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by fatdad
my wedding anniversary is on sunday the 21 of june..married 18 yrs and with my wife 25 yrs..on tuesday she was diagnosed with breast cancer..i hope this summer solstice brings her health and the strength to beat it..
.. im so sad i can hardly think..

Thank you for sharing this personal hardship here fatdad.

I hope you both have a beautiful day on your anniversary

I wish you both strength and courage....and love. You both will be in my thoughts....

Just to note, I believe in the power of 'many thoughts' being able to focus onto 'one'. I believe that my mother had help from many here on Earth when she needed healing. I had reached out on a forum and people from different countries were praying for a 'one'. I am sure others here are going to send love to you both....even if its silently to themselves.

My best to you both
LV

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

Hello antar...thank you for your kind words. I do wish to bring hope and focus with the thread...and I am so happy to have other observers here.

I will tell mom to check in and read the thread...for there is a hug waiting on her

We really believe in sharing with others...for that is what allowed us to gain more wisdom...was sharing with each other our thoughts and feelings on many things.

I have been pondering these last couple of weeks what my focus's would be for this next coming week. But it seems as if nature herself shows what is to be the focus....and I find this a beautiful thing. I have noticed some negative energies going on with a few others around me.

My best to you
LV

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join