It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We Must Rebel and Soon

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 08:08 PM
link   
OK I've said it a thousand times "THIS IS NOT THE WAY IT IS MEANT TO BE". We must smash the chains that bind us to this reality and soon before our spirit is beaten down and we resign ourselves to the powers that be.

This thread is about what you want, touch your higher self, what are you saying? It's about putting youself out there and wanting to shine. Indeed how does one shine? Look within then look outward, are you happy with your reality? Is your heart true? Doe you mind convince you things are OK when they are clearly not? Are you a happy prisoner in denial still?

I look up to the stars and see a static repetitive precession
THIS IS NOT THE WAY IT IS MEANT TO BE
I see manipulatation everywhere
I see greed seeping into the hearts of men
I see hate instead of love
I see the people who are convinced they are powerless
I see power without direction
I see the poor watching the rich get fatter
I see unrealised potential in everyone

I see spirituality crying out for the light

I see the key is in each of us

I see unlocking this reality as a combined effort

I see our freedom around the corner if only we can start the sequence.

Get mad people, start a spiritual network and recruit like made, gather momentum, hold your head up high and realise your dreams are just around the corner, be creative, be vigulant, vibrate at you highest frequency, use technology, think outside of the box, break your chains, run run run and don't stop until you reach the source. The information will come to you, fate WILL lend you a hand. Convergence is the endgame, amplify your energy and channel it well. Apoint leaders to speak and focus on your behalf, like the grand conductor of an orchestra.

I am sharing this because I need you, we need each other, we always have, we are love, we are light, we are compassion, we are an expression of the one and each other, I look at you and see an aspect of me, I look at you and I want to believe you can do it, I have faith that we control our destiny and are not prisoners of it.

They want you to be quiet and content with what you have, it's a lie, you are settling for a man made hell hole, while they continue to live escape justice and Gods wrath. You see love amplified destroys them, I've seen it, it's like radiation and it burns them. Rise up and amplify your love and energy. Disrupt the status quo. Do something, don't be affraid you will be celebrated and remembered for your efforts, however small (large is better though). The flight of the butterfly preceeds the hurricane!

Love and light.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by pharaohmoan

Great post, almost seems like something from a movie like Lord of The Rings or something,lol. This is why I love ATS, the shear expression and eloquence of posts and threads here is AMAZING.

new topics

join