It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 62nd Roswell Anniversary Pros VS Cons Thread

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Since the 62nd Roswell Anniversary is coming up soon (first week in July) I thought it would be a good idea to start a thread where pros and cons can be discussed and people can post their thoughts, opinions, and links to information.

I believe it truly was an alien space craft that crashed northwest of Roswell. The bottom section broke apart and was the Foster ranch debris field and the upper section with the alien bodies was the debris field near Corona. I believe it's time for the U.S. Government & Military to officially acknowledge the truth and to apologize for the threats made against certain civilians who saw too much. It was the right thing to do at the time to cover it up. But we are able to handle the truth today. Bill Nye eat your heart out.

There's no way that Major Jesse Marcel mistook a Project Mogul balloon array for a crashed alien craft. Major Jesse Marcel was the head Roswell base intelligence officer (A-2). Accordingly he was trained and familiar with all types of radar reflector systems and materials. None of the material in the Project Mogul balloon arrays was mysterious or would seem "out of this world." Only the purpose of the project was top secret, not the materials themselves. Plus the size of the debris field Major Jesse Marcel and Mack Brazel described (((3/4 mile long and a lot of debris))) is much larger than what a Mogul Balloon array debris field would have been. The Air Force "Cased Closed" report authored by Col. Richard L. Weaver was bunk.

Jesse Marcel Sr. and Jr.
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

Boyd Bushman
www.youtube.com...

Walter Haut Testimony and sealed affidavit released after his death
www.youtube.com...
www.ufodigest.com...

Lt. Jack Trowbridge
www.youtube.com...

Savage Dodson
www.youtube.com...

Son of Sgt. Homer Rowlett, Jr.
www.youtube.com...

Daughter of Sgt. Homer Rowlett, Jr.
www.youtube.com...

"overall dimensions described by Major Marcel: 250 feet wide (at its far end) by 4,000 feet long."
"it would take more than 127 Mogul Flight 4 balloon trains — more than 381 radar targets — to litter the field!"
www.cufos.org...

All this over a MOGUL balloon? I think not...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

We the people deserve to know the truth!!! It's time to take the next step in our human evolution and come to terms with the fact that we're not the only intelligent life forms in the vast Universe (of which we know so little about). We are part of a Universal community.

[edit on 11-6-2009 by ufo reality]

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Despite their dubious nature, the Majestic 12 documents make an interesting read, the alleged Twining report dated Friday 19 September 1947

President Truman was out of the country, sailing to Brazil for three weeks and returned to the White House Saturday 20 September. Here's the link to his personal diary entries for the 20th and the 21st. The entry for the 21st, I find, oddly out of character coming from the ever confident Truman at a time when things seemed relatively quiet, well after the end of the war, before Korea, the Berlin Airlift and the Soviets becoming a nuclear power. Perhaps things had just piled up while he was away . . . or he read a "White Hot" report.

[edit on 11-6-2009 by fls13]

[edit on 11-6-2009 by fls13]

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Does anyone have any input or interest?

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by ufo reality
Does anyone have any input or interest?

The 62nd Roswell Anniversary Pros VS Cons Thread

Here's my best con argument . . . there's Roswell and so many other stories, crashed saucers are just modern day urban legends. Aliens didn't come all this way to get into wrecks and get themselves killed.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Here's my best con argument . . . there's Roswell and so many other stories, crashed saucers are just modern day urban legends. Aliens didn't come all this way to get into wrecks and get themselves killed.

I doubt they come here with the intention of crashing and killing themselves. But they're not God. I believe they're still capable of making mistakes, although not often. They aren't indestructible like many think they are. It's all about perspective.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by ufo reality
I doubt they come here with the intention of crashing and killing themselves. But they're not God. I believe they're still capable of making mistakes, although not often. They aren't indestructible like many think they are. It's all about perspective.

I guess being a pilot is a risky business no matter where you're from.

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 06:58 PM
link   
The BBC did an article called "The truth about Roswell?" yesterday, I haven't seen it mentioned yet. To be honest the whole thing is just typical MSM recycled nonsense but the last line of the article stuck me as odd "All I am saying is - keep watching the skies." hmm trying to prepare everyone for something subliminally? Nah maybe im just paranoid...

Heres the link to the article
news.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Thanks, I wouldn't have see that article. At this point, I don't see how any competent investigator can believe it was a Mogul balloon.

[edit on 14-6-2009 by ufo reality]

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by ufo reality

Yeah I totally agree, I think if it had been a balloon it would have been obvious to everyone at the time and the story would have stopped instantly. All of the years of research and testimony by people even if a lot is exaggerated to me suggests whatever happened people at the time were fully aware that something very big happened, the balloon story does not justify the public hype.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Just search. There is plenty of information which goes against the Mogul balloon theory. They could have come up with something better...

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 08:55 AM
link   

I agree, however, The U.S. military IS capable of shooting them down, even if it is a low percentage.

Pros and Cons....

(con)well, there has definitely been a lot of dis-information out there.

(pro) I think all the attention it has gained will help bring disclosure, when ever it may be.
IMO

[edit on 17-6-2009 by i_want_the_truth]

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by i_want_the_truth

i dont know the story behind this video.was it debunked??but if i am to assume that some earth forces indeed shoot at aliens then this means that we never made contact with them.else we wouldne be shooting at them.also it tells me about the aliens that they are more evolved or simply dont care at all about us.else they would fire back or retaliate in some manner

Also i dont think these anniversaries help at all.to me they are more about selling tshirts and books.hope i m wrong

[edit on 17-6-2009 by IMSAM]

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 11:08 AM
link   
For me in this case (as in many other cases) it is a question of credibility. How likely is it that all these persons are lying.
I simply can't imagine that all are making up a story or are involved in some kind of disinformation.

[edit on 17-6-2009 by necati]

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by i_want_the_truth

I agree, however, The U.S. military IS capable of shooting them down, even if it is a low percentage.

Pros and Cons....

(con)well, there has definitely been a lot of dis-information out there.

(pro) I think all the attention it has gained will help bring disclosure, when ever it may be.
IMO

[edit on 17-6-2009 by i_want_the_truth]

UFOs have absolutely been shot at and UFOs have definitely crashed. Kecksburg, PA, not that far from me, absolutely happened although I think it was a man made satellite. I've only heard one account where the Roswell crash was the result of a shoot down . . . by a Tesla-inspired plasma beam. Not especially credible and certainly not in line with any other account I'm aware of.

The details will remain a mystery, but we do have a pretty good idea what happened on the front end, in Roswell, and some idea of what happened on the back end, directly from the White House. There's no question Roswell was one of the events that went to the top and six months after, Truman started receiving quarterly briefings on UFOs (see link in my sig).

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by IMSAM
reply to post by i_want_the_truth

i dont know the story behind this video.was it debunked??but if i am to assume that some earth forces indeed shoot at aliens then this means that we never made contact with them.else we wouldne be shooting at them.also it tells me about the aliens that they are more evolved or simply dont care at all about us.else they would fire back or retaliate in some manner

Also i dont think these anniversaries help at all.to me they are more about selling tshirts and books.hope i m wrong

[edit on 17-6-2009 by IMSAM]

The video posted above is from STS-48. Yes we can shoot down UFOs and have. In fact from what I've been told by an inside source...the alien Roswell craft was hit with one of our weapons and broke apart in two main sections/debris fields. It wasn't lightning as many think.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Fox News - Nick pope talked about UK Military tried to shoot down UFO's.

www.youtube.com...

We've been doing it for more than 30 years in the U.S. for sure...

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 05:20 PM
link   
I've said it once and I'll say it again.....I can't stand Bill Nye

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by ufo reality

I've posted this before about Nye, but it's worth posting again. Everything about the guy is fraudulent.

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by fls13

We didn't build the Space Shuttle to kill people, and yet 14 people have died in them. Your logic doesn't hold.....

top topics

<<   2 >>

join