It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 'Star' Sign

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 02:03 AM
link   
to control the masses by whom??and for what reason??there are better ways to control masses imo.media for one.goverments for seconds

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 01:17 PM
link   

If it were there EVERY night, I would certainly be able to verify if it was consistent with any previously known stars or celestial phenomenon.

It is there EVERY night and sometimes more than one is there. I know that's weird but it's true. Venus is not this thing. This thing has spiky light rays and changes colors visibly even with the naked eye. You'll spot it. Not that it' good for you guys to tell the media, because then he will be interviewed and we don't want that.

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueBrit

Well if the old beast is comming, let him come. Him from hell knows no fire like the burning anger of God. I cant wait to get elbow deep in demon guts.

I can't say not to hurt and turn the other cheek to the Nephilim as they are an evil race. So by all means kill the "aliens."

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Ok, I couldn't finish the first video. The majority of ats should know by now what that "bright star" in the sky a few months back was. There was a wave of threads wondering what it was. It was was Venus, Stellarium confirmed this. As for the different shapes this object takes when zoomed in has also been explained. I believe Phage has a few videos loaded in ats media showing these anomolies. Nothing more than the cameras inability to correctly focus on the object. The shapes are an illusion.

On another note, you can now see Jupiter really bright around 3-4 am in the eastern (slightly southeastern) sky if you're in the Texas area.

Oh, and please..Download Stellarium. Google will bring it right up for you.

Correct Ignorance

[edit on 16-6-2009 by -NewSense-]

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Did you not watch the news reports and have you seen it firsthand? It's not Venus. Creme even said that the reports that were actually planet Venus were disregarded and those are the star. It moves about and Venus does not move around or change color and shape in front of your eyes.

I know this is a fake miracle of many, but it's not a star rather a UFO. They make all the crop circles heralding the emergence of the Anti-Christ. Too many people are seeing it and most of the time it was way higher than Venus on the sky where Venus would be much lower. Or it would be much lower and not as high up as Venus, but at the same time as Venus.

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Do you have some kind of coordinates for this object? Where has it been seen by so many? Which direction? Which country? I gurantee you it is nothing out of the ordinary. Push your religous propoganda onto someone else. These objects do not change shape as the video would allow you to believe. It's a focusing problem with the camera. This has been proven. Until you provide me with some type of coordinates to track this object your subject matter is invalid.

Edit: Here is an example of what I'm talking about. The focusing problem. This is in fact venus (Not saying the object you're referring to is/isn't). As you can see it takes many shapes and colors..

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 16-6-2009 by -NewSense-]

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by -NewSense-

That doesn't explain it changing in front of people's eyes in front of them and through a telescope when Venus is not the same thing. Venus was out in conjunction with the moon one night, and the star was doing this that night as well. On the other side of the sky by Orion so how do you explain that one? Again it moves around but not in orbit to both hemispheres. It's a UFO. Heralding the Anti-Christ which is not pushing propaganda, but warning you of the truth.

My subject matter doesn't need to be invalid if it's true. Maybe you can't track it because it's moving about?

[edit on 6/16/2009 by watchtheashes]

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by watchtheashes

I believe you, Watchtheashes; I'm not trying to debunk.

I happen to live in an area that has very clear air, and unless there is cloud cover, the "seeing" is spectacular. I want to see this object for myself, and I want to compare its location to known objects.

I'll tell you the truth -- I'd be thrilled to see something that didn't appear on my star charts. Trouble is, I haven't found anyone, on any of the websites that talk about this, that are willing to give any direction or coordinates more precise than "west". Phooey. "West" could be anything, and here where the air is clear, not just any ol' thang will show colorshift (unless there is a lot of water vapor in the air).

I'd be thrilled if someone would actually print out a free star chart and at least pinpoint the "star"'s location. It really shouldn't be difficult.

cheers

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 06:48 PM
link   
How can you if it moves to different places? It's not Venus, as when Venus was on the eastern side the star was near Orion.

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Maybe this "star" has nothing to do with religion. Maybe it is just another sign from ET's that they are here and are going to be around to help us evolve into the next dimension? People are becoming more aware all over the world and in some way everyone is having "feelings" of something pending. Change is coming and not in the Obama way!

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Obama is the tall black man who would rise to power in the West just before the return of the Mahdi in Islamic prophecy. He sure is pushing a lot of messianic ideals so he is paving the way before the storm.

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 07:29 PM
link   

I was under the impression that the "star" was fixed. I reasoned to myself......... how else would people know it was The Star? Especially if the majority of the population didn't see the stars and planets often enough to recognize the patterns [IF that's true
]

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Oh okay, but remember things aren't always what they seem. This guy may do wonders before everyone's eyes but he's got the agenda of a madman. A super-natural madman.

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by The_Seeker
I live in Canberra Australia, located far south east of the mainland. Not a city in the traditional sense, but its our nations capital.....

...Now, one night there, while I was looking at my start chart, I was trying to pin point one particular "star" that I saw that night, but couldn't, and thought it rather funny, especially after observing for a bit.

I'm in Canberra too and have also seen the "Star" I have video and photos, It still looks big in the video and pictures but it looked so much bigger in real life.

I also looked at the live star map and there was nothing in that location.

Mikey

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by watchtheashes
How can you if it moves to different places? It's not Venus, as when Venus was on the eastern side the star was near Orion.

That would then be Sirius, the Dog Star...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/38146d411317.jpg[/atsimg]

[edit on 16-6-2009 by zorgon]

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 08:45 PM
link   

He's only a threat to you if you belive. I just wonder how many people who saw the star were stargazers before the turning-point viewing.

I would recognize something different, especially objects in the range of first magnitude stars.

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mikey84

Originally posted by The_Seeker
I live in Canberra Australia, located far south east of the mainland. Not a city in the traditional sense, but its our nations capital.....

...Now, one night there, while I was looking at my start chart, I was trying to pin point one particular "star" that I saw that night, but couldn't, and thought it rather funny, especially after observing for a bit.

I'm in Canberra too and have also seen the "Star" I have video and photos, It still looks big in the video and pictures but it looked so much bigger in real life.

I also looked at the live star map and there was nothing in that location.

Mikey

May I get the time of day and general direction of the object? And also more or less the vantage point it is from. I don't need your exact address, just a general area.

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 09:08 PM
link   
One thing that should be pointed out

This last appearance of Venus... it was the brightest I have ever seen Venus in all my 30 years plus looking at it... It was so bright many on ATS said "yes that was Venus... but its brighter than I ever recall.

Because of this unusual brightness, it was seen earlier in the evening, and more people saw it as it stood out so well in the evening. Since most never noticed it before and since its the morning star for a few months then the evening star this sudden bright object was cause for a rash of sightings

Dang thing is I have not yet found an answer to why it was so bright this time as the sun is in a solar minimum state

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Well I'm guessin it would be the obvious. Because it's closer than it's ever been. As we further progress into alignment.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by -NewSense-
May I get the time of day and general direction of the object? And also more or less the vantage point it is from. I don't need your exact address, just a general area.

Do you know Canberra? If you do, I’m in the city centre, Civic (don’t worry about people knowing my building complex, there are about 600 apartments in my building complex alone, and a lot of buildings in the city, so it’s not giving away my address).

Here is a map below anyway; the red dot is where I am and the arrow pointing in the direction (NE).

I seen it at about 5am the first time and it was in the direction of Mt Ainslie. (no it wasn’t the light on top of Mt Ainslie... I actually can’t see the mountain from my apartment, but it was that direction)

I also seen it a few days later, similar position but this time it was at about 8:30pm

The thing that put me off thinking it was Venus or Siris is because of the brightness of it, I had never seen it like that before, and when I went back and checked online and the live star map over Canberra Venus was there, and I’m pretty sure you could also see Venus in the sky aswel.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9e0ed0e6390c.jpg[/atsimg]

I wasn’t really into all this “the star” is coming, but my Mum told me about it months ago and said she seen it in her state (other side of the country) and I didn’t think much of it until I seen that star that day, I mean when you see it, you really go, WTF is that.

Mikey

EDIT: Fixed Map

[edit on 17/6/2009 by Mikey84]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join