It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An analysis of a speech by Obama

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 03:33 PM
link   
MSNBC analyzes Obamas speech regarding the detention of individuals who may commit a crime sometime in the future.
I havent seen this yet but if it has already been circulated around ATS then just ignore it i guess.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 03:44 PM
link   
For a man who loves to criticize the last eight years, I would love to ask him the following questions:

President Obama, Where were you in those last 4 years?

President Obama, what did you do to prevent, stop or reverse those same issues you criticize today?

President Obama, Isn't keeping somebody behind bars with no evidence the same thing as torture?

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Obamas approval ratings have steadily gone down since he was elected, they now hover around the 60% range.
I hope the people that actually believed they would get free gas, cars and their rent paid are taking notice and realize that he isnt the messiah that they all were led to believe that he was.
Yea, he may have not actually said those things but he did imply them and that was all people needed to hear.

I think hes broken a new record for breaking the most campaign promises in the shortest amount of time.

join