It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

explanation for u.s. concentration camps

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2004 @ 11:47 AM
link   
im not sure where this belongs but anyways here goes. there r a bunch of empty concentraion camps here in the U.S. and people talk about they will be used when NWO starts well here is my explanation
In soscial studies at school we were learning about WW2 and after Pearl harbor when we joined the war in the Pacific we built internment camps kind like concentration camps here in the U.S. to put japnese people in until the war ended when they would be let out do you think thats wat these empty prison camps r just old internment camps from WW2

posted on May, 2 2004 @ 11:49 AM
link   
I think the camps were torn down after the war as they no longer served a purpose.

And to adress the whole RX------ and NWO prison camps issue, the evidence presented for these arguments are fragile at best. The pictures I have seen look like enclosed construction sites or federal prisons being constructed. Guess I wont believe this one until Im dragged out of my house in the middle of the night.

posted on May, 2 2004 @ 11:49 AM
link   
double post.

[Edited on 2-5-2004 by Agent47]

posted on May, 2 2004 @ 11:52 AM
link   
maybe but i think these prison camps look more like military shootin ranges like the ones that snipers use

posted on May, 16 2004 @ 10:08 AM
link   
This is not AIM, write real words...LOL nbdy tks me seriously when i talk like a 12 year old gurl.

The Search feature is very nice, you can look for previous topics, and I can assure you that there have been many regarding the camps in the United States, many have good photos and I can think of a couple of threads that included photos of white vans/trucks following the cars.

i GTG TTYL

new topics

top topics

join