It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Panel to consider immigrants' effect on economy

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by HunkaHunka

Do you realize that 1 out of every 3 criminals that are in jail right now for capital crimes are illegals? Do you realize that another third are in for their second or third time? Do you realize the amounts of money it takes to care for them AND THEIR VICTIMS?? Why our hospitals are being closed and emergency rooms over flowing in the southwest because they have to treat this criminal element to the detriment of every one of the tax payers. They would not pay any where near what the cost of making them legal. Its a fallacy that the tax revenue would be the deciding factoror improve any of these problems. Schools have to teach english speaking students in spanish instead of teaching them the english language. Its absolute BS!

Zindo

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by ZindoDoone
reply to post by poedxsoldiervet

They love to invest when they can make money off of our stock market or money market but let something happen in the world and the first thing out of their mouths is 'The US is rich, let them pay for it'!!

Zindo

I think that American Jews are taking care of that already.
2nd ___

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 12:47 AM
link   
I think it's a bit too late to be doing this. You don't wait until your company is bankrupt before you try to figure out why your loosing so much money. It's too late for America in my opinion.

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 01:27 AM
link   

Do you realize that 1 out of every 3 criminals that are in jail right now for capital crimes are illegals? Do you realize that another third are in for their second or third time? Do you realize the amounts of money it takes to care for them AND THEIR VICTIMS?? Why our hospitals are being closed and emergency rooms over flowing in the southwest because they have to treat this criminal element to the detriment of every one of the tax payers. They would not pay any where near what the cost of making them legal. Its a fallacy that the tax revenue would be the deciding factoror improve any of these problems. Schools have to teach english speaking students in spanish instead of teaching them the english language. Its absolute BS!

Zindo

So if I said do you know the 9 out of 10 Americans are completely clueless, without actual PROOF of some sort other than just saying it ........ does that make it true?

Not that its going to make any difference because I think this type of illogical, irrational thinking doesn't give way to LOGIC or rational conversation / thinking.

The major problem with AMERICAN people is that they have been convinced the sun rises and sets on them, meanwhile the whole time they have been raped pillaged and plundered while they were lied too and told "everything is going to be ok, just keep consuming .........".

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 08:16 AM
link   
reply to post by svpwizard

Ya' know, there's a thing called circular logic and you seem to have grasped it's principles very well. Nothing that I said in that post is incorrect. I know exactly what the problem is and what is wrong with trying to placate these criminals. It's you that seems to think bashing the USA is how you fix a problem. You offer nothing but an incorrect observation on this country and try to pass that off as the reason for what is happening. The ignorance here and abroad is rampant and many countries think the sun rises and sets on them. It's not only here. No one forces anyone to ignore the issues, they do that by themselves but don't for one minute think that everybody or the percentage you think are sheep is the case here. There's an old saying for folks like you: "If your so smart why ain't you rich???" If you can't offer correct lawful ways to fix this problem that the rest of the world adheres to then don't bother bashing the US for trying to force our government to be lawful. There is nowhere in the rest of the world where you can just waltz in and demand the use of the resources of that countries citizens. It should be the same here!

Zindo

Zindo

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Do you realize that 1 out of every 3 criminals that are in jail right now for capital crimes are illegals?

Generalizing statements like that miss the underpinning reasons...

If they were legalized what is the chance they would have still perpetrated these crimes?

Seriously if this is because they are illegal aliens, which your data point makes clear, then legalize them... and watch it disappear...

Otherwise are you saying they are in there because they are Mexican? Or some other nationality?

Your data point needs a reason... is it because they are illegal, or is it because they are a particular race? Or is it because humans in general are criminals?

I think it's the latter...

[edit on 9-6-2009 by HunkaHunka]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join