It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

6 Famous Unsolved Mysteries (With Really Obvious Solutions)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 12:02 AM
link   
I thought this was a good (and funny) read about 6 famous mysteries that have very obvious solutions when you look at ALL the facts...

WARNING, LANGUAGE
6 Famous Unsolved Mysteries (With Really Obvious Solutions)

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 12:38 AM
link   
LMAO @ Push button, get bacon, I still cant get over that lol ;p

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 12:40 AM
link   
This is a paranormal forum, but I'm not certain a report like this belongs here. Perhaps in General Conspiracies since it deals with many subjects.

My point of contention in the article is the 1955 Hopkinsville Goblins incident. Claiming drunkeness and misidentification of owls is disingenuous of the actual events of this case. The Suttons went to the police and brought several officers back to their house over this incident. If they were drunk they would have been arrested as such at the very least for drunk driving. Instead enough law enforcement felt the case was compelling enough to get the Air Force involved.

The incident is now 54 years old and forgotten other than on conspiracy websites and sites like cracked.com which drag it up to make light of it. The witnesses of the event never profited from it and continue to receive fresh scorn generations later. Its really a testament to how long humans will make fun of others at this point.

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 01:27 AM
link   
This subject matter and the treatment of it belongs on below top secret. This is from cracked.com and if your I.Q. is in the three digits you will be bored with it.

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by debris765nju

Aye aye sir.

Mods delete this thread

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 08:55 AM
link   
This WAS pretty funny. However, I feel it should have been posted on BTS in the jokes and pranks section where it would have been more appropriate. It still gets a star and a flag from me, though.

new topics

top topics

join