It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are conspiracy theorists jealous of those who have power?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by justsomeboreddude

Why would I care for a good looking mate only, when I can have a good looking one that is educated, caring, selfless and is willing to look outside the box. *second edit: I could go on all day about her real qualities...

That is what I have. I don't wear 'nice' clothes, I don't have a job at the moment (but I am in school lol), I don't have a nice car, etc. And I really don't care about any of that junk - they all wear out and break down anyway.

I found a beautiful woman who looks beyond appearances and goes for what's real in life: Intellect, compassion, taking chances, looking outside the box, artistry, devotion, dedication.

Oh did I say she's hot?

It takes time to understand it, but there really is more to life than what you see.

*Edit: Just proves how lies are just a way for the weak to acomplish something they otherwise could not.

[edit on 7-6-2009 by shanerz]

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 05:23 PM
link   
NWOhereNOW & Justsomeboredguy

My God your intellect and logic just astound me!!! Im speechless. Quite frankly, your right I am jealous...... of anyone who has not burned their eyes on ye're dazzlingly narrow minded threads.

I have no doubt that at least one of you have an agenda here on ATS, I mean why else would you both post constant drivel!

No Offence

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by shanerz

Greed is akin to one thing in human nature: Competition. Competition is a result of the survival of the fittest, making sure one's genes stay in the pool and that one lives. The delusion is that survival of the fittest applies to a concept we created, a concept that is not natural: money. We have medicine, vast food supplies, the ability to understand and deny our natural desire to mate with every opposite sex human we see - this is an ascendence away from survival of the fittest. Money is a delusion of this concept, wanting to dominate others is a delusion of being a real alpha member. We squabble over mating rites: People appealing, to take as a mate, other people's partners. This is a true projection of our adherence, no matter how fit, to the natural principles of ALL life. Wake up.

Money is as natural a concept as bartering. It is all rooted in the concept of trade and property - all natural concepts which are innate in our history. You seem to be suggesting that which has naturally arisen from us is not natural?

Let me guess...

beaver dams: not natural ??
monkey tools: not natural ??
termite mounds: not natural ??

It is just as natural to strive for power and to want those in power. It is the concept of an alpha male, or the alpha organization.

This power you so speak of is derived from one of two things: Our natural abilities; an accumulation of wealth - which I have already shown to be a delusional reality, at best.

All you have done is illustrate that you reject reality in favor of fantasy.

We all have a degree of self control. The power to change? The power to make better? We don't NEED it. We HAVE these things. It's natural. Just because you define it as a word with, likely, the broadest definition in the dictionary doesn't mean it is true. Again, wake up.

"Wake up?" could you BE more pretentious? The only thing you have the power to change or make better is your little corner of the beehive, per orders of causality. The Queen has the real power. I imagine you are somewhat like a DRONE, Borg-like with a veil of false freedom implanted into your mind.

I said I don't want the power to control others, tell them what to think, how to act, etc. So... LOL, actually I showed you quite clearly how one can control the flow of causality. And that for any system of being there are two possible scenarios, at the very least:

You don't want to control others: You don't want to control Hitler to stop him from destroying the Jews. You don't want to control the Bilderbergers to stop them from participated in their homo-erotic satan worshiping ceremonies. You don't want to control the Federal Government to get rid of corruption.

You can't say, "Well, it's irrelevent because thats the way things are." This statement alone proves that you are unwilling to see the whole picture. What if the cow holders, Monsato, didn't use this drug? There wouldn't be the effect that is present today.

What-if is another one of the fantasy lands you live in. There is no "what-if" there only now and what is:

Let n be an integer.
What if n isn't an integer?

You're asking the question of course.

Again, does that scare you? Does it scare you that you have control? But I already know the answer to this:

... You can't even prove to me that free will exists, and neither can anyone else for that matter...

You've single-handedly proven one of the longest running philosophical debates in history!

See, the only power you have is the power to create your own delusions.... to create your own false realities. To live as a completely unrelated, entirely independent entity.

You call me a slave? Educating yourself will show you how to free your mind. You have to choose to educate, then you have to choose to free yourself. Good luck.

You are a slave to reality. A slave to existence. A slave to protocol. A Slave to now. A slave to what is.

Yes, you are a slave.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Are conspiracy theorists jealous of those who have power?

It seems to me, that this site, is full of people who discuss those who are in more powerful groups than they are. Be it the Bilderbergers, the Federal Government, or whatever.

It's just you guys talking about them and what they do.

It's kind of like high school if you think about it. The jealous nerd kids talking about what the cool kids do.

I sense some jealously.

the question should be reversed to you, are you jeolous? it seems like you are some kind of youngen just out of school, is this correct? So i ask this, do you have a family, or are you encharge of a family member or 2? Or did you just graduate high school with the smell of ingnorance written all over your forehead! Because most people that i talk too,are not jeolous of being just a normal person. All they really want to do is raise a family, be told the truth, and get on with there lifes. the real stickler you start having with people is this. when your leadership lies to you about everything, then why would you fight for them? why would you be a law abiding citizen, when they are not ? When the truth be told your not jeolous of these people, you just ask that they play on the set of rules and morals and playinging field as you! Leadership by example as i always say.

think about this, would have alexander the great conquered the territories he did with, being sneeky, telling half truths, and not being on the battle field with his men? highly doubt it, it is and will always be leadership by example, humans are like cattle this i agree, but you have to have a true leader and if you have not, the hens, persay get to clucken!

hopefully you get the deal, its not jeolousy, its leadership by example, and we dang sure dont have any real leadership as of now!

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by kcfusion

My God your intellect and logic just astound me!!! Im speechless. Quite frankly, your right I am jealous...... of anyone who has not burned their eyes on ye're dazzlingly narrow minded threads.

I have no doubt that at least one of you have an agenda here on ATS, I mean why else would you both post constant drivel!

No Offence

When people like you chime in to threads, it always reminds me of this little story.

It was getting late, and four young monks who were travelling the countryside decided that they should rest for evening. They found a suitable place to camp, and built a fire because it was getting cold.

The four monks then decided to settle down and meditate in silence before going to sleep, like they did every night.

As the evening progressed, the fire started dying down and the winds began to pick up.

"Oh no! The fire is about to go out!" said the first monk.

"We are supposed to meditate in silence!" said the second monk.

"Will you be quiet!" said the third monk.

"Ha! I am the only one who did not talk!" said the fourth monk.

You're the fourth monk, but instead of saying you are the only one that did not talk, you are suggesting that you are the only who is not narrow-minded.

You're obviously one of those folks who thinks he knows it all.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by tatersalad
the question should be reversed to you, are you jeolous? it seems like you are some kind of youngen just out of school, is this correct? So i ask this, do you have a family, or are you encharge of a family member or 2? Or did you just graduate high school with the smell of ingnorance written all over your forehead! Because most people that i talk too,are not jeolous of being just a normal person. All they really want to do is raise a family, be told the truth, and get on with there lifes. the real stickler you start having with people is this. when your leadership lies to you about everything, then why would you fight for them? why would you be a law abiding citizen, when they are not ? When the truth be told your not jeolous of these people, you just ask that they play on the set of rules and morals and playinging field as you! Leadership by example as i always say.

Another guy who comes out and resorts to personal attacks. What a shame. I'm sure it would make you feel better if I were a young kid, just out of high school. I'm reading from you that you are too pretentious to recognize the social constructs that exist today, in the adult world and how they are directly related to the social constructs that were... programmed into us by the school administration that people still follow today.

No, I'm not just out of high school. Far be it from you to believe me though. I suggest you go read my thread regarding how conspiracy theorists are the most untrusting people.

you say most people you talk to are fine being normal. Well then, they are fine not having disclosure' fine not knowing what TPTB are up to; fine with false flag attacks; fine with police brutality, etc..

You must be fine with it if you don't want the power to change it. I think you are jealous of not having the power, but you are hiding it from yourself.

Who wouldn't want to make the world a better place?

hopefully you get the deal, its not jeolousy, its leadership by example, and we dang sure dont have any real leadership as of now!

Great leaders are made, not born. Get to makin' if you want to change anything. Otherwise, you're just jealous that humanity has no good leaders. This is easy to see when people always use the "what-if" earth was a better place concept?

Imagine a mirror earth that had perfect leadership, perfect freedom, etc.. It's the poster child for the perfect planet.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 05:42 PM
link   
I'm not jealous of the hundreds of millions of deaths a few groups of human beings have caused.

This is all a playground of insanities and they are the teachers as well as the bullies. The rules are made to be broken, the only reason a line is drawn is for it to be crossed. History is nothing but a punchline dipped in blood. Something great crashed long ago and we writhe within it's smoldering pit. Slow Burn.

More and more we and the human beings we give birth to are codified deeper into the abyssal systems, commanded by those who accept the task of reigning in the pure and wild will of the human, the star dust man, through tactful use of image, color and sound, all of those being different shades of the same thing, to from the mesmerizing vessel that surrounds us, the images of idea and the reverberation of conceived concept.

It is not of good will, to cremate care.

The end most certainly does not justify the means, for there is no end. Only the means, the meanwhile, the middle way between stillness and flux. What inhibits is ultimately surpassed just as water sculpts stone.

Those who truly have power want your work and your death.

Freedom exists within and is exercised from within, it does not exist in the soil and air.

The times are a changin' , a wicked wind blows but a light still glows and it will be the spark the ignites the fuse that immolates the curtain that encompasses us.

[edit on 7-6-2009 by depth om]

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 05:43 PM
link   
i see that you have not a point to any of this, so why ask a question when you knew the answers already in your head?

I wasn't attacking you, just curious why you had spoken or referenced high school so many times? anyway best of luck with your arguments with the people.

enough said

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by NWOhereNOW

Originally posted by kcfusion

No Offence

When people like you chime in to threads, it always reminds me of this little story.

It was getting late, and four young monks who were travelling the countryside decided that they should rest for evening. They found a suitable place to camp, and built a fire because it was getting cold.

The four monks then decided to settle down and meditate in silence before going to sleep, like they did every night.

As the evening progressed, the fire started dying down and the winds began to pick up.

"Oh no! The fire is about to go out!" said the first monk.

"We are supposed to meditate in silence!" said the second monk.

"Will you be quiet!" said the third monk.

"Ha! I am the only one who did not talk!" said the fourth monk.

You're the fourth monk, but instead of saying you are the only one that did not talk, you are suggesting that you are the only who is not narrow-minded.

You're obviously one of those folks who thinks he knows it all.

You make me laugh Man! I dont know the half of it thats the problem! You are clearly the one with the ego complex not me. (hence all the enlightening threads). Also your attitude stinks, just look back at the replies you give in your own threads. I mean you are probably the first member I will put on the ignore list ( Oh No!
) and I had promised myself I would never put anyone on it no matter what their opinion is.
Take that anyway you want brother! Good luck with whatever it is your looking to achieve.

Slan

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by NWOhereNOW

How could anyone be jealous of a bunch of wretched souls doomed for total destruction. They are a total nuisance and refuse to evolve. Good riddance

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by NWOhereNOW
Money is as natural a concept as bartering. It is all rooted in the concept of trade and property - all natural concepts which are innate in our history. You seem to be suggesting that which has naturally arisen from us is not natural?

Let me guess...

beaver dams: not natural ??
monkey tools: not natural ??
termite mounds: not natural ??

It is just as natural to strive for power and to want those in power. It is the concept of an alpha male, or the alpha organization.

People traded for real goods, such as fur, food, etc. and it wasn't until much later that jewels and beads were traded for among communities. And in the beginnning, most of it was of cultural significance. For their art and beliefs. Not for survival. The vast majority doesn't make a headress out of money.

People in hardship barter with things that help them survive - because they are a community that can specialize, they do to better provide for/care for everyone at less energy expenditure for each individual.

Beaver dams = shelter
Monkey tools = food
Termite mounds = shelter

All adherence to natural principles all life follows.

As I've said, the delusion is in the fact that the system SEEMS to follow natural principals. The truth is they all collapse. Read a Tale of Two Cities. Look at the world economy. Look at the starving children. Wake up.

"Wake up?" could you BE more pretentious? The only thing you have the power to change or make better is your little corner of the beehive, per orders of causality. The Queen has the real power. I imagine you are somewhat like a DRONE, Borg-like with a veil of false freedom implanted into your mind.

Sure, timothy McVeigh, Hitler, Mao, etc. all controlled their own little corner didn't they? Whether it's "good" or "bad", they affected millions.

And how about that ONE SINGLE WOMAN who started a movement of millions for peace (in Africa or the mid east).

How about the kids who shot up the schools? Did they affect their own corner? No. The whole country felt hurt. The sad part is, they didn't even think about what the kids HAD gone through.

Just stating that the queen has the power means you gave up your ability to exercise free will. !!!!!Willingly!!!!!. Good Job.

Wake up.

You don't want to control others: You don't want to control Hitler to stop him from destroying the Jews. You don't want to control the Bilderbergers to stop them from participated in their homo-erotic satan worshiping ceremonies. You don't want to control the Federal Government to get rid of corruption.

No, I don't want to control them... I want to free others. Big difference. Ask 'ol Abe.

Wake up.

What-if is another one of the fantasy lands you live in. There is no "what-if" there only now and what is:

You've single-handedly proven one of the longest running philosophical debates in history!

See, the only power you have is the power to create your own delusions.... to create your own false realities. To live as a completely unrelated, entirely independent entity.

So what you are saying is that it is all in the here and now, yet you would refer to 'the chicken or the egg' as if it means something? Very contradicting.

You act like that guy who killed the doc in church didn't have a choice. That HE HAD TO kill this guy. No questions, no thought process, just kill him, thats it.

And yes, great discoveries are made on accident and by unthinkable individuals.

You are a slave to reality. A slave to existence. A slave to protocol. A Slave to now. A slave to what is.

Yes, you are a slave.

I'm a slave to my values, what I believe in, and how I make up my mind. That's it. On any given moment, I could go against all this if I so desired and in a controlled manner. Trust me.

As I've shown before, you are a scared little creature. Weak and selfish. But that's ok, because you don't have the power to oppress others.

I wouldn't be the one to tell you how to think, anyway. All I can do is suggest you are wrong, and you can accept it or not - it really doesn't matter to me, besides the fact I feel a little dismal over the ignorance you preach.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 06:31 PM
link   

People traded for real goods, such as fur, food, etc. and it wasn't until much later that jewels and beads were traded for among communities. And in the beginnning, most of it was of cultural significance. For their art and beliefs. Not for survival. The vast majority doesn't make a headress out of money.

What are you even talking about? I think you just hate money.

You're one of those self-righteous money haters, aren't you? The majority of people who hate money don't have any of it.

People in hardship barter with things that help them survive - because they are a community that can specialize, they do to better provide for/care for everyone at less energy expenditure for each individual.

Money is the official standard by which we barter. It creates an organized system whereby individual items have value based upon the money. I'm sure you'd be happier trading 3 and a half coconuts for 8 oranges.

Beaver dams = shelter
Monkey tools = food
Termite mounds = shelter

Money = shelter
Money = food
Money = shelter
Money = weapons
Money = protection

As I've said, the delusion is in the fact that the system SEEMS to follow natural principals. The truth is they all collapse. Read a Tale of Two Cities. Look at the world economy. Look at the starving children. Wake up.

I have an idea: look at yourself.

Sure, timothy McVeigh, Hitler, Mao, etc. all controlled their own little corner didn't they? Whether it's "good" or "bad", they affected millions.

No, they affected the entire world. The affected the future -which is why you are still talking about them.

And how about that ONE SINGLE WOMAN who started a movement of millions for peace (in Africa or the mid east).

How about the kids who shot up the schools? Did they affect their own corner? No. The whole country felt hurt. The sad part is, they didn't even think about what the kids HAD gone through.

How about YOU?

Just stating that the queen has the power means you gave up your ability to exercise free will. !!!!!Willingly!!!!!. Good Job.

Wake up.

Okay, I'm up. What's for breakfast, slave?

No, I don't want to control them... I want to free others. Big difference. Ask 'ol Abe.

Wake up.

a time to love and a time to hate, a time for war and a time for peace. There is a time to get the courage it takes to stop people from doing what they do rather than free those after the fact.

You act like that guy who killed the doc in church didn't have a choice. That HE HAD TO kill this guy. No questions, no thought process, just kill him, thats it.

Hah! It's true. You're like the guy who responds in someone else's thread. No questions, no thought processes, just reply, that's it.

I'm a slave to my values, what I believe in, and how I make up my mind. That's it. On any given moment, I could go against all this if I so desired and in a controlled manner. Trust me.

Considering you are delusional, it is not a surprise that you would think that way. You probably think you are your own little God, manipulating matter at will. Don't tell me, you are one of those morons who watches clouds disperse and think you've "busted" it?

As I've shown before, you are a scared little creature. Weak and selfish. But that's ok, because you don't have the power to oppress others.

On the contrary, I wish to facilitate my idea of correction upon the world along with many others. You, you wish to sit by and let it happen while you sit in your bathtubs of lies and despair. It's obviously that your ego must defend your position by ridiculing and attacked my character, be it calling me a creature or saying that I am delusional.

I wouldn't be the one to tell you how to think, anyway. All I can do is suggest you are wrong, and you can accept it or not - it really doesn't matter to me, besides the fact I feel a little dismal over the ignorance you preach.

Yet you portend to be in control. It is obvious that I am the one in control of you... controlling your reaction, your emotion, your idea of me.

I am the one which controls your concept of who I am. I can be anything I want you to see.

You have no say in it. You are transparent and reactionary. A sum of your experience, which now contains me and my thoughts.

I am a part of you now.

Try to forget.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 06:53 PM
link   
LOL Good game.

Second line to tell you to wake up.

*I won't forget, you reinforce my ideals very well. Thank you.

*Oh and for the record: I just made things equal.

You don't have the power to control it, as you've previously stated. You can't even prove to me that free will exists, and neither can anyone else for that matter so your fanatical perception of your reality is at odds with what is real.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 06:53 PM
link   

I agree with you. I'm kind of envious myself. Not for the power or wealth but just the knowledge and ability to DO something...

...well ok having a supercomputer would be cool. Bulletproof car also... that'd be cool. Calling up Obama and saying "LHC. United States. Now." and him going "OK." That'd be cool...

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Republican08

Hopefully, I can be the one ruling the world, instead of the one whining about those who rule it.

then we can all whine about you.

PS the OP's avatar disturbs me, just for the record.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 08:13 PM
link   

LOL Good game.

Second line to tell you to wake up.

*I won't forget, you reinforce my ideals very well. Thank you.

*Oh and for the record: I just made things equal.

You don't have the power to control it, as you've previously stated. You can't even prove to me that free will exists, and neither can anyone else for that matter so your fanatical perception of your reality is at odds with what is real.

It's staring you right in the face, yet you still aren't getting it.

If you are worthy, you will understand.

If not, there isn't much more I can do.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 08:30 PM
link   
It is important to mention that those that do take the power - loathe the ones they have power over for their stupidity,laziness, bad looks and taste, dangerous neighborhoods

kind of insane...this loop

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Likewise, good luck.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by HulaAnglers
It is important to mention that those that do take the power - loathe the ones they have power over for their stupidity,laziness, bad looks and taste, dangerous neighborhoods

kind of insane...this loop

lol.

Well, those who strive and obtain power have a vision for true change. For example, Obama's campaign for change. It was all very "pretty" and all that, but the point is the getting into the position of power, for change. Please don't even discuss Obama any more than this.

Those who strive to obtain power can identify the stupidity and laziness of the general population. They recognize that they can be herded, as it were... which is of course the basis for propaganda.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by mythos

Originally posted by Republican08

Hopefully, I can be the one ruling the world, instead of the one whining about those who rule it.

then we can all whine about you.

PS the OP's avatar disturbs me, just for the record.

You make a good point, "Then we can whine about you."

Isn't it human nature to whine about those in power, because you blame them for their mistakes?

It's human nature to make mistakes. Virtually anyone who will ever come to power will be criticized, harshly.

The pursuit of power is not about raw power, or greed. It's about mistakes. It's about seeing the mistakes of others, and believing that you can do a better job.

We need people who recognize these mistakes to gain power, not the shallow ones. If the conspiracy theorist is so adamant that they are equal, fair, and balanced, then they should strive for power to implement change.

However, they do not. They remain jealous and inactive.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join