It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

French UFO/OVNI footage from earlier this year - has anyone identified these yet?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 08:43 PM
link   
i just came across these, from a few months ago in March and April, while looking for disclosed UFO's/OVNI's for my other thread, "French Operation for Worldwide E.T. & U.F.O. Disclosure?? June 2 - July 14, 2009", and i'm not sure if i've seen them on ATS or not.

...if they're already posted here, please point me in the right direction for further discussion!

what could they be?

...that's some pretty shaky footage!

the second one has some comments as follows, translated from French with Google Language Tools:

I saw the same thing in Brive la Gaillarde, Limousin in the same day at 20:15. 2 white balls flying all rose over the city.
-sesostris19

Uh ... no it's not an airplane that's totally sure. Many qualified people have seen this video ...
-Nzo47

I was with two friends to Gignac, and we saw the UFO 2. First, very far and then they went right above us ... Then disappeared in a twinkling Not had time to take the camera to film ... Incredible, no noise ... This is the first time in my life that I see it!
-Rastamars

...I make the same observation on the same day to 20h with a colleague, 2 light which follows this is the first higher
-toro62138

in the translated description of the third one, the user claims that planes aren't allowed to fly over that area - i'm pretty sure the 3rd and 4th ones are from the same location, because the environments look the exact same. they were only days apart...

well, can you guys help me debunk these, or could some of these actually be the real deal?

they can't all be planes, can they?

[edit on 6-6-2009 by adrenochrome]

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 11:02 PM
link   
here's a slight analysis of the UFO from Dijon, France, done by a YouTube user...

i recommend watching all of these videos on YouTube's site, in their new "HD" format!

what do you guys think of these?

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Interesting videos though I am definitely not a UFOlogist...so my commentary is relegated to that of peripheral interest...

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 12:47 AM
link   
reply to post by MemoryShock

well in that case, are there any UFOlogists on ATS?

i'm sure there are, but i've never bothered to determine who is...

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 08:12 PM
link   
does anyone care about this footage?

is it really that bad??...

[edit on 8-6-2009 by adrenochrome]

new topics

top topics

join