It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has Anybody Here ever experienced a timeslip?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   
I'm new to ATS so I hadn't seen this thread before and really enjoyed reading it. Thanks for all the personal stories. While I was reading it I couldn't help but think of the Twilight Zone Episode The Odyssey Of Flight 33.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   
i had experianced something similar to a timeslip once, in high school. i was walking through the halls when suddenly the school was empty, not a single person around. i could hear construction vehicles and workers. i tried to call out, but when my mouth opened nothing came out. after a few minutes of this, the area around me slowly returned to normal. of course, i looked like an idiot when i suddenly shouted "hey!" in the middle of a crowded hall....
i havent quite experianced anything like this since.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   
hi...

i am not sure if what i had experienced a couple of nights ago was a timeslip or something like astral something, it was only last night that i talked about it to my sister and few friends, don't want them to think i am lunatic or something...

my sister was quite aware that i am a sensitive, not a strong one, but when impending volcanic eruptions or earthquakes happened, my body would know especially the locations of my headaches... anyway, enough of that...

what i wanted to tell you because i am quite bothered by it, it was the first time i experienced quite like it when I AM AWAKE, not sleeping... i hope anyone can say something or assist me about it...

"the incident was it was early evening, and i was reading something on my laptop, when suddenly, another me just went out of my body and went to the window and jump, we live on the 4th floor so i was quite startled about it... "

and before anyone can comment, no i am not tired, i don't have that big a problem that i would want to commit suicide... been through a lot to even think about committing suicide is not an option... and a friend of mine have lots of outrageous explanations on it, which some are funny, but i still would love to hear anything from anyone if they have this kind of experience...

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 08:28 AM
link   
reply to post by ldyserenity

Hello I have experienced it twice NOW ! Taking a drive and was thinking deeply on communicating with a particular Passed on Indian near by, and for all I know I have no Idea what happened for almost 5 min. I remember driving by one place , next thing I know I was 5 min up the road. I also had 4 dogs in the vehicle that are usually all over the place . That one was minor. Could of been just me in deep thought. Its just that only one min. had passed. ?? The other time I was at a Cemetery where this Indian is buried and had one of the people I was with hold his hand out to be shook by him or someone. I was taking photo's and showing in my photo's the Ghost before him. All of this took about 25 seconds of taking photo's, I have a Cannon 40d an excellent camera, and in all my photo's taken , ( about 35 ) in my time slot only took 3 seconds. When taking a flash I can get a picture off in 2 seconds and thats as fast as I have it set. So in another words this was cool. Trapped in a time warp with the Entity ! By the way my friends had was shook and was extremely cold. Not sure if this is what you are talking about, but there is some serious power with this Indian . I have 2,800 contriversal, cool and questionable photo's...... Enjoy everyone !!
Woody !

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 09:01 AM
link   
reply to post by ayeesa

Could be three things really, Astral Projection where your soul jumped out and went out the window(didn't fall as souls can fly), two a ghost or demon/negative entity imitating your appearance to drive you to do something, or seeing another timeline/alternate reality in which on that night you did commit suicide in that reality?
****Remember no matter how you feel in this time/ reality your double could be totally different in their feelings/actions.
edit on 25-1-2011 by ldyserenity because: ****added line!

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 09:01 AM
link   
reply to post by SavannahJane

I love that episode!

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Well, I do have experienced deja vu-s and a timeslip. I went to a mall the other day and saw a McCafe in one location, I didn't care and moved forward. But a few months later, I were supposed to meet someone in a McCafe in that mall. I went to the location, I saw another cafe at that place. I asked the bartender, was there a McCafe here? The bartender answered: "No, there has NEVER been a McCafe here". I could swear that there was a McCafe.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join