It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hal Turner has been arrested...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Hal Turner has been arrested...

turnerradionetwork.blogspot.com

North Bergen, NJ (TRN) -- At about 4:00 this afternoon, Hal received a call from the North Bergen Police telling him to go to the Police Station because they had received a tip from a credible source about a death threat made against him and they needed to talk. He arrived at the station at about 4:10 and was arrested at 4:15. It seems that the state of Connecticut issued a warrant for his arrest for making "Harassing Communications". There is no other information available at this time. At this point, any and all donations toward his defense would be greatly appreciated.

Quite obviously,
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 06:32 PM
link   
That is the whole article. not a snippet. No need for hits.

LOL, I guess we wont get Dollar doom or the "how to kill and not get caught" show.

I like some of his articles but some are way out with the fairys. I guess he means well.

Oh well I am sure this story will build as the hours go...

Anyone care?

turnerradionetwork.blogspot.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

EDIT: I have really got to get to sleep but look forward to reading thoughts tomorrow if any.

[edit on 3-6-2009 by komp_uk]

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 06:42 PM
link   
I don't know anything about this man or what he may have been arrested for, but, at least to me, it's sad that the police would more or less lie to him to get him to go to the station.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Lets see how long before Hal Turner suddenly "commits suicide".

He has been pushing the wrong people's buttons for too long. If they dont bury him in a prison cell then they will bury him in a 6' hole.

The first of many dissident voices to come. This is your new Gestapo in action.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Isn't this what the web bot report warned of?

Dissenters would start to get arrested, then they would disappear

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Turner is an FBI shill, racebaiter. He is there to get loonies to come out and act against the gov't so the FBI can nail them. If the locals press charges, the FBI will suicide him and move him to that island with Osama Bin Laden, and the JFK assassins.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 07:16 PM
link   
This guy deserves it has anyone heard him?

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Hartford Courant News

He was charged with inciting injury to persons or property and will be presented in a New Jersey courthouse Thursday for extradition to Connecticut.

Last week, he published a post that promised to release the home addresses of state Rep. Michael Lawlor, state Sen. Andrew McDonald and Thomas Jones of the ethics office.

"It is our intent to foment direct action against these individuals personally,'' Turner's blog states. "These beastly government officials should be made an example of as a warning to others in government: Obey the Constitution or die."

And, he added, "If any state attorney, police department or court thinks they're going to get uppity with us about this; I suspect we have enough bullets to put them down too.''

Direct Link

Mod Edit: Direct Link.

[edit on 3/6/2009 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 07:37 PM
link   
I can't wait to see what our fearless Attorneys General has done this time. Its it can be sensational he will do it. So far there's nothing in our MSM in Connecticut. Hal is out there but I'm not sure he needs to be arrested for using the 1st amendment to his advantage! Hell everybody else does!

Zindo

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by ZindoDoone

I'd suggest that saying on public radio that someone:
"should be made an example of as a warning to others in government: Obey the Constitution or die." "
is going a bit beyond what the first amendment was supposed to protect.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Kailassa

Not one bit. He's not saying anything that many of us already think should be done. After all, it was alright to write a book and try to make a movie about assassinating Bush. Doesn't sound much different to me!!
Zindo

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Found the post that bothers the Conn. authorities.

FYI
The "concerning" part that Hal wrote is in the "Commentary", (not the comment section).

[edit on 6/3/09 by makeitso]

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Let's not try to sugar coat this. Turner and most of his followers are defiantly racists. However, once this is allowed to start it will drag all of into a type of fascist agenda none of us want or need!

Zindo

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlackOps719

This is your new Gestapo in action.

Hem, I think you have it the wrong way around.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by schrodingers dog

I don't support 99% of what the man preaches, but I take great exception to those who wish to intrude upon his first amendment right to say it.

The constitution applies to everyone, not just those you happen to agree with. Yes, many of Hal Turner's statements are over the top and offensive, but who gets to decide what is acceptable and what is not?

What happens when YOUR views become scrutinized as controversial or anti-government? Will you afford Mr. Turner the same rights that you would wish for yourself under the law?

When the PTB start detaining, imprisoning and removing people simply for speech issues, then we are all in danger and there is a very serious problem.

What he says may be unpopular, it may be offensive, it may be dis-tasteful for you and an affront to your own liberal beliefs. It still doesnt afford you or I or anyone else the right to take away his basic freedoms granted under the constitution, which.... last time I checked ....applies to us all equally

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZindoDoone
reply to post by Kailassa

Not one bit. He's not saying anything that many of us already think should be done. After all, it was alright to write a book and try to make a movie about assassinating Bush. Doesn't sound much different to me!!
Zindo

Do you support the right of all radio personalities to suggest to people they kill certain other people?

How would you feel if your local radio jock started suggesting to people they kill your wife or daughter, if you have one?

Would that be just the same, just as excusable, in your eyes?

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Mybe we all need to focus on how the gove ment need s to get rid of alot of us to fit into those "end of the world " safe havens. it's gonna happen......ReHaB

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by downtown436
Turner is an FBI shill, racebaiter. He is there to get loonies to come out and act against the gov't so the FBI can nail them. If the locals press charges, the FBI will suicide him and move him to that island with Osama Bin Laden, and the JFK assassins.

Well, at least he will be well entertained by Elvis and Morrison.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlackOps719
reply to post by schrodingers dog

I don't support 99% of what the man preaches, but I take great exception to those who wish to intrude upon his first amendment right to say it.

I know you that you don't agree with the man blackops ...

But the 1st amendment is as you know not absolute.

If they broke the law and infringed on his rights shame on them.
If he broke the law then he should be arrested.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 10:27 PM
link   
good,,,,, now maybe ats will be free of hal turner "quoted threads,,,,,
and members familiar with him show what a schill,,,liar ,, retard he is when others ask "is he credible??"

h-ll no!!!! he's not credible

he gets to much press and mention for absolutely bogus crap he spouts off

good riddance,, throw away the key

and he's supposedly anti-police/gov't who secret info will save us all,,, or at least those that listen to him

oh sweet karma,,,,,he walked into the police station voluntarily like a dumb sheep,,,, he kind of arrested himself haha!!!!

maybe they'll send him to a fema camp on those boxcars he swears are sitting in train yards,, because thewy're not automobile transporters not being used since car sales are basically nill

sweet nuggets of dog poop!!!!!! go hal turner!!!!!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join