It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is in this picture?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 09:49 AM
link   
is the pic you uploaded the original? If so there are photo experts here that can look at XIF data to provide all the info on the picture. I am not one of those people. I vote for reflection of something on the lens. I don't think megatron travels in your neck of the woods.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by booda

i agree. it does seem to be just an anomoly, and perhaps a coincidence that it hapen to take shapes we could familiarize with. if that makes sense. this is why i didnt title thread "alien in clouds" because i havent a clue, nor want to weigh the discussion in any direction. thank you for your input.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 09:52 AM
link   
It looks like white collar t-shirt on table (car windscreen) reflection.

Anyway, interesting picture.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by booda

Probably because it was pretty. They do state they like taking pictures of clouds. It's not uncommon, either. My wife took a pic of a cloudset the other day just because it was a pretty configuration.

I have to say, it really does look like a reflection. I ran it through GIMP and flipped it and twisted it and all that jazz, but I can't make anything of it. So I am calling it unidentifiable and leaving it at that. If it is a cloaked ship as apposed to some wierd photographic fluke, it's one really big ship. They had prolly watch out for flocks of birds and the like.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by network dude

i took it with a camera phone, uploaded to computer, transfered to disk because computer was crashing, and transfered to new computer, then uploaded to my media page. it was visbile on original photo, which should stilkl be on memory of broken camera phone.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by hande

it is interesting. thank you for your time and input. i wish i were behind glass while taking the pic, then i would have known why it looked like it does.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 09:59 AM
link   
A Transformer?

For god sake keep the jokes out of this section.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Sorry but I think this is a fake. The shadows are all wrong for a start. If you look at the picture you will see that the clouds show the sun is coming in from the right yet if you check the box like part of the anomaly near the top left hand side of the picture you can clearly see from the shadow that the sun is coming in from the left. This would tie in with those who think this is a reflection-possibly a photograph taken through a sheet of glass.
Please don't take offence as non is meant,it's just my observations.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 10:02 AM
link   
I put it in photoshop and put it through a few filters and various other things but cant make anything of it....

I would suggest you take a look at a few pictures taken before and after this shot and see if you notice anything in them...

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Myendica

i took it with a camera phone, uploaded to computer, transfered to disk because computer was crashing, and transfered to new computer, then uploaded to my media page. it was visbile on original photo, which should stilkl be on memory of broken camera phone.

In that case, it should still retain the data. You could send a U2U to Internos. he is one of the best at that sort of thing. he would probably even give you a pic of what is causing the anomaly.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Mintwithahole.

i appreciate your observation, and your input, and no offense taken, but fake? i assure you its not fake, it is an actually photo that i took outside, and not behind glass, and i am not trying to say this is anything for you to say that i am faking it, so im just confused by that statement. though you like a few others perceive it through glass. now i hope i did not offend you. thanks again.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 10:07 AM
link   

thank you for the advice. i will consider that. i have seen his name around here alot so i suppose he is legit.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by booda

i had previously looked though all the pictures before and after it, and saw nothing of the sort. unfortunately i cannot view it anymore unless i extracted the info from the phone. on another note, i did originally think, well after being amazed and thinking crazy stuff at first, that it could have been a deleted picture that somehow still underlayed on the memory. kind of like taping on a vhs, erasing it, taping again, erasing it, and taping again, perhaps after a while the ability to erase becomes less effective?

PSP

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Myendica
reply to post by booda

i had previously looked though all the pictures before and after it, and saw nothing of the sort. unfortunately i cannot view it anymore unless i extracted the info from the phone. on another note, i did originally think, well after being amazed and thinking crazy stuff at first, that it could have been a deleted picture that somehow still underlayed on the memory. kind of like taping on a vhs, erasing it, taping again, erasing it, and taping again, perhaps after a while the ability to erase becomes less effective?

I don't think that can actually happen on a cellphone, because it's digital data that is on a chip, it ain't on a tape or something else.
Everything is stored in 0/1 numbers on the chip. It can't mix up.
Just my 2 cents.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by PSP

well thanks for your input. I dont know how exactly this stuff works, and i dont want to say its something so people just rip and ridicule, im keeping an open mind to ideas of what it is and can or cannot be. so if it cannot be a deleted picture underlaying thbe actual picture, then what then could it be?

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 10:29 AM
link   
When I first saw the photo, "reflection" screamed out to me. However, as I continued to look it looks very natural and not like reflection at all. I am baffled
Very cool photo!
S&F

[edit on 6/3/2009 by PammyK]

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 10:30 AM
link   
I can see a grey sweater sleeve over to the right of the image. You can even see the cuff part at the end of the sleeve.

The metal frame at the bottom looks like a trolley or something.

The top anomaly looks like some kind of sports logo. Hockey, baseball maybe?

In my opinion there has been an error with the capture or transfer process, and several elements of different pictures have merged into the original cloud pic. When you transfered the pics to your computer, did you pull out the plug before it was properly done?

The only other thing it looks like is that it was taken through the sunroof of a car and it's a reflection.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by dmorgan

i had to email from my phone to my computer. and it looked exactly the same on my phone after i took it. like i said, i dont think it was there when i attempted to take the picture, it was so long ago. i occasionally see the sky and get urges to snap a quick photo, and this was one of those occasions, and i cant recall what struck my attention to snap the photo.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Allright! I'll wager it's a reflection of either a ski boot or an ice skate.

The whole picture looks very much to me like it's been taken through a pane of glass, I've taken lots of photos of clouds through glass so I have some experience on this.

I know that the OP claims that this photo is taken outside and i don't want to call anyone a liar, but if it looks like a duck, swims like a duck and quacks like a duck but some guy on the internet claims it's a horse... Well let's just say I'm not going to get all excited about having duck for dinner...

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 10:50 AM
link   
BTW, for those who would like to see it in this thread:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/62b186c24e51.jpg[/atsimg]

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join