It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

conscious Oobe....It's Real!!

page: 133
<< 130  131  132    134  135  136 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 12:28 AM
link   
reply to post by theRiverGoddess

Very interested in experiencing an obe. I need to be yanked out. Can you help me with this or suggest someone who could? This is very important. Can we talk?

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by bjm111

Very interested in experiencing an obe. I need to be yanked out. Can you help me with this or suggest someone who could? This is very important. Can we talk?

"yanked out" doesnt sound too healthy to me. When it happens to me it always happened without me doing anything in particular. I just remember "waking up" and having all those crazy vibrations (which i knew already)..then thinking "so what..what do i need to do to get out?"....and then in the next second i was "out". I think the best thing is simply keep being relaxed and NOT force to do anything.

edit on 29-12-2011 by flexy123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 12:39 AM
link   
reply to post by bjm111

From my own close moments, where I was leaving but quit, and felt two bodies, as if lying on top of myself sort of, its not needing someone to pull you out, its needing to somehow remain conscious/lucid, to practice lucid dreaming. Because when your brain wave deepens, there is a state that occurs (and the time I was launching out this occurred in meditation) your breathing suddenly halts, its like the dial turns down and all at once, your paralyzed, breathing stops (but really its just heading down to the slower body funciton) and this really really loud rush of noise, almost ringing but not quite, occurs all at once. Why I halted was I was aware that my conscious mind was aware, and somehow, not sure on all the permissions we have. It may be that one reaches a level where this is permitted, or some people come in with restrictions for protection.

For example, there are a few times when I've been aware when waking in the night that I was somewhere or had returned, and would go back. This seems to be realms or experiences then that were instruction and safe, but not something I'm allowed conscious knowledge of yet, just hints its happening.

When your lower consciousness is in charge, you could go to areas that are either risky, dangerous, indulgent. I don't know how to put this, but if you're meant to be kept out of various astral and duality arenas, out of harms way, this might be a safeguard. A few friends have discussed this idea.

Of course its completely individual and no way is it meant to limit someone else.

lucidcrossroads.co.uk...

The unique part about this site is its excercises for obtaining lucidity in meditative states and direction on how to gain it by going back to sleep, and it works somewhat, I reached awareness of the dream but not how to change it so not full lucidity.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Thank you very much for the suggestions. I have been working on inducing an out of body experience for many months. I totally agree with you re: permissions. A few weeks ago, I experienced a partial paralysis, I felt like I was floating, had a hard time thinking of anything. I could not generate a thought of any kind. I try not to force this, but I also desire this moment more than anything. I know there are many answers I seek there.

Yanking out is not quite the words I should have used, but assisting me to help me get across. Is this possible?
Can someone visit me and help to pull me out during my relaxed state or meditative state? I am free from all fear regarding obe.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by bjm111

Someone did try to pull me once, I felt this vibrational rush and light light light as if upwards in frequency channels, but I refused to go. It literally felt as if hands were lifting me up, and I was partly raised in this light filled channel.

But, I agree its my number one push, metaphysics is to try.

There is a thread on here where many people on the thread succeeded. I sent this and the ebook to a friend who writes from the East, and he had 2 or 3 out of body experiences by the next day.

I felt like, why???? Am I hit with the astral stupid stick so hard???? What is going on here.

But from my own methods, ie. for I have been pulled, not out of body, more akin to astral projection remote viewing style. In my experiences. It is safer. And my friend who tried to pull me out has taken me on remote veiwing style, lucidity journeys. Twice now. He says close my eyes. And we share information that matches. He told me that the NDE, Lucid and OBE realms are the same one, with many frequency layers, channels, and more real than here.

We enountered that red haired couple, and I knew they were Orion some kind of realm keepers, and we were racing to the exit, through these tubes, that join stars. It was quite an experience.

When he saw the picture of this red haired couple with blue skin, on the lucid crossroads site, he said, Coincidence??? I think not!!!

Once during the remote viewing astral where I was pulled, I was back in time, but there is not time, so in the now with greys who abducted a friend and they didn't like it that I was there. Now I truly believe that was being pulled, ie. Higher Self, Angel, somebody meant for me to learn this, see this, and share it with my friend. Withing days my entire family and my friend were all abducted, my son had missing time, and we woke with wounds, mine were big, the kids were like needle marks.

So, this is what I mean by permissions. This is not within some duality, arenas and Lou Baldin/Sleeper wrote on his forum (paraphrased but close by memory) when the bullets are flying make sure you have clean underwear. Or like others wrote its all about doing the work we came to do, overcoming our weaknesses, faith in Goodness and Love, whatever we call it, trying to grow, to have unconditional love, so getting out messy diapers.

Here is the thread with the free ebook download and it pretty good.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 29-12-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

I will check out this information. In the meantime, are you able to pull me out so I can experience an astral remote viewing, like your friend did for you? I am so ready and so willing.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by bjm111

My best suggestion to you is to take the time to READ this entire thread...... people have learned to OOBE that way and if you mean what you say you can learn also, if you take the time. It also sounds like (from your above postings) that your very close............
edit on 29-12-2011 by theRiverGoddess because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 03:28 AM
link   
I see there have been a handful of requests for assistance from The Yanker lately. It's unfortunate that TRG is no longer able to relay messages from him due to the TOS of the site, as they could probably be very valuable to those interested in the subject.

My advice to everyone who wants to get the gist of the thread, but not read every little post, is to use your browsers "Find" function (Ctrl+F) and just go page by page searching for the active posters user names, such as The River Goddess, Picrat, and a few others. Also the word "Yanker", especially if you are just interested in posts referencing him. There are a lot posts that aren't relevant to the subject that add up and account for a lot of the pages, but the gems are in there for sure.

If The Yanker happens to read this thread still, I may as well take a chance and throw a request of my own in. But, not the same request as most. I'd just like to talk. To be honest, the idea of someone I'm not familiar with assisting me kind of weirds me out, so I'm not personally interested in that at the moment. I realize that I have zero reputation here, right now I have about thirty posts. But, I hope that the content of those few posts says something about my character. The Yankers anonymity would be preserved, I understand the need for that. And I wouldn't push the boundaries of their comfort level regarding questions. That's all I'm after, a few questions, really just practical matters relating to someone who can apparently do this at will, as that is the specific demographic of OBEers that I'm interested in. I would really, really appreciate it if we could speak via the private messaging system.

Thanks for your time, and Happy New Year!

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Morgenstern89

morgenster89 it is picrat here ,i usually do not yank anyone out as it is quit the unnerving experience,especially if you don`t have the control over it as you said.usually you will feel or sense someone is in your room with you,if it is me i look like the Christ and a little bit freakier.the hair the beard and the whole persona.i will usually wait until you calm down as i don`t belong there by your standards as this is your personal space [bedroom during the dream time]as it is easier to get you all to come out without force.once you calm down and accept that you are not in any danger i will usually ask you if you would like to fly,or learn to fly. then i will offer you my hand usually you come out with no hesitation ,as it is easier to learn it in the dream time or when you are asleep or so we all say.then the journey begins as do the teachings it only takes about 15 to 20 minutes to learn an accept it as we don`t speak in the dream time with our mouths as you are used to it is done mind to mind as it is much quicker like quantum computing.INSTANTLY.

for those who use meditation i would suggest that you delve deeply into the religions of the lamas ,east Indian and Pakistani people as they have been using these techniques for centuries as it is a deep part of their faith where we of Christianity are never taught any of this through our churches.their religions are many centuries older than ours.
do you all remember the story of PETER PAN this is the real twist behind the story and it is real.
was it the place of the lost boys or was it a place outside of our realms or PLACE OF ORIGIN as we call this our earth.it is truly amazing what we can all truly do -or reach and attain.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Hey Picrat, I appreciate the response. So when it comes to pulling people out while they are in the dream state, does that result in an experience similar to a lucid dream, or a regular OBE that takes place in what we would consider the "real world"?

I would have thought that it would be easier to do when the person being yanked was fully aware. I know for me personally, that feeling of being "watched" is startling enough, let alone having it at night when we are dreaming and somewhat disoriented. I'd instantly start throwing up whatever shields I could.

I guess the kind of scenario I imagine is the two individuals sitting down together in the afternoon, or in the case of long distance assistance, speaking through instant messaging or whatever, then the one who is being assisted would lay down, prepare themselves, and simply wait to be pulled out. I would think that having the time to prepare themselves, and having the control over where and when would make for a less jarring situation.

I'd also be interested to hear your opinion on repeated yankings. While I think being yanked one time would be a hindrance to future success, since there is no work involved for the person being yanked, I can't help but believe that after ten or fifteen times, say one day after the next, the person would eventually become acclimated to the process and find it coming more naturally to them, sort of like how riding a bike becomes more and more natural as we do it.

Once again, thanks for your time, I appreciate it.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 10:09 PM
link   
All this talk of casualy pulling out into obe is devastating to me!Why must this be turned into a vaudeville show.The heart is a bird of truth that flies over the sewer of pain.
edit on 1-1-2012 by paperface because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Why should it be devastating? We are all trying to learn here, and you can not learn without discussing all aspects of a subject. This thread, as well as this whole section of the forum really, is very educational. No one is making a spectacle of anything, and as far as I have seen, aside from the occasional skeptic, most subjects are treated with respect.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 11:04 PM
link   

I beg your pardon?I do not respond to Alpha Male attacks thank you.An internet forum is not the place to discuss delicate matters such as these.While having one I was told to make sure only realms of appropriate study were gievn to this subject.

Would anyone discuss personal sex revelations on a forum?Im starting to think the shealth of the body is falling away,leaving a violated shell incapable of reaching the azure level.

Hearing people beg for one of these is like being shot at point blank range after being shaken awake.Ghastly....

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 02:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by paperface

I beg your pardon?I do not respond to Alpha Male attacks thank you.An internet forum is not the place to discuss delicate matters such as these.While having one I was told to make sure only realms of appropriate study were gievn to this subject.

Would anyone discuss personal sex revelations on a forum?Im starting to think the shealth of the body is falling away,leaving a violated shell incapable of reaching the azure level.

Hearing people beg for one of these is like being shot at point blank range after being shaken awake.Ghastly....

How could my post, in any way, shape, or form be interpreted as an alpha male attack? I was trying to be courteous and clear up your misconceptions of the thread. Your posts in here, on the other hand, have attacked the people participating in this thread by bringing negativity and displaying a complete lack of courtesy, coming in with hyperbolic and vitriolic remarks directed at individuals who have done nothing but discuss a topic they are interested in in the appropriate area, and try to help others or satisfy their own curiosity.

The thread starter wanted to experience this phenomenon. She asked for assistance, that was not wrong of her. Someone was kind enough to help her experience the phenomenon. Her unique experience is an interesting aspect of the phenomenon, and since we appear to have some members who are well versed in the subject and willing to speak about it, naturally people will be curious and wonder how the mechanics of it work. I see no problem discussing the phenomenon literally or hypothetically, it's how we learn. This entire website is dedicated to "delicate matters". Disagree with people all you want, but don't come in and attack them, or compare their discussion of the topic to some sort of sexual deviancy. It's bad form.

My apologies to the rest of the folks who follow the thread, don't let this discourage discussion.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 03:58 AM
link   
Wow this one hits close to home for me. What caught my attention is when you described the wind in your ears at the onset of the OBE. I had a very similar experience a few years back.
My wife and I were in bed asleep and I was awaken by a big bang on my front door, like someone had thrown a football at it or something. I looked at my clock and it was 3:02 am. So I got up to investigate and that's when I noticed the wind in my ears, except I would describe it as simply pressure on my eardrums like when you yawn or hold your nose and blow. I walked to the living room and opened the front door but there was no one there, and I didn't see anything by my front door. So I headed back to my room and all the while the pressure on my eardrums got more intense with every step.
When I reached my bedroom door the feeling was so intense that I became scared that I was having a stroke or something, so I called out to my wife to tell her something was wrong and that's when I collapsed. I was lying on my back next to the door and then something really strange happened. I slid along the floor from where I was all the way to my dresser which was about 15 feet. I knew I hadn't scooted myself all the way over there and I immediately felt intimidated by another presence in the room. So I picked my hands and feet up off the floor and dared whatever it was to do it again. And it did. I slid from there to the opposing wall and then again from there along side my bed, and then I was back in my bed. I couldn't move or speak no matter how hard I tried. When I finally regained control of my body, I woke my wife up and she said she didn't hear a thing. I looked at my clock and it was 3:06.
Now my rational mind tells me that what I experienced was a waking dream, because I've had them before. But what was different about this one was the pressure on my ears and the fact that I "dreamt" I got out of bed and moved around. Normally in a waking dream I just feel like I'm lying there paralyzed and there's a presence in the room. Also in the dream I looked at the clock before I got up and it said 3:02. This is something I could not have recalled if I was really sleeping.
Unfortunately for me, I found the whole thing terrifying. So tell your special friend to please stay away from my house.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Bone75

whoa Bone.........sounds to me like you had a full blown OOBE.........people say it can often start with a VERY LOUD bang, as that sound comes with your spirit separating from your body.
Ive never heard a bang.........but that wind rushing sound seems to be constant when ever I am 'out', at least so far.
It seems that once this door is open for someone it never quite closes again, so you might want to learn more about it so your not just in the dark if it comes on you again........this thread is a good free read on the subject............just sayin'

THANX for sticking up for me Morgenstern,

Honestly I was ignoring the unpleasant remarks as they clearly show the writer lack of actually READING the thread.......ALL of us who are readers of this very thread KNOW that the discussion of the actuall 'help/yank out' only takes place on the first couple of pages. After that, the discussion goes into all the various ways one can learn to achieve OOBE, and in what awe we all hold this ability. Inevitably someone always brings up the first post, as replying to that instead of really SEEING where this discussion has gone to, but I think lots of threads are like that........IE: the person reacts to the original post first and foremost.....(happens all the time).........SO we wind up with someone trying to take all readers back to the beginning with about every 50 posts or so, and we all can be frustrated in this recurring.........

Now I will address paperface directly.........this HUGE THREAD is NOT all about being yanked out, thats just what started this discussion off. It has become an ongoing amazing thread that teaches people HOW TO OOBE, as so many true masters are speaking on this thread, sharing wisdom and various techniques..........please do not slam at the teachers........I am not one of the teachers, as I am just the student that started this thread, by getting what I asked for............AND in getting it, made it harder for myself to learn to do it on my own, so it was a catch 22 situation. I understand how finding this thread could cause such a deeply emotional response from you, and I hope SO MUCH you decide to read the thread and join us in this conversation, and you will be AMAZED at the wisdom this amazing conversation holds within it..............and we would ALL love to learn about your techniques and point of veiw on the subject, as obviously you know a thing or two, or you would never have had a devastating reaction to the first post.........PLEASE join us paperface....we welcome your input.

TRG
edit on 2-1-2012 by theRiverGoddess because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-1-2012 by theRiverGoddess because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   
I use to be really into lucid dreaming, and having OOBE's.
It works, at some cost though, you open doors sometimes,
you did not mean to open.

After a while, say a year of lucid dreaming every night,
you come to actually appreciate just having a plain old
normal dream. It wears you down. When you know your dreaming and controlling
it takes away from the whole mystical dream experience. I have to
interact and control myself all day loooong. Then when you start lucid
dreaming now you end up having to interact and control myself all night loooong.
The OOBE's become
uncontrollable and can happen when *you* were not even trying
or wanted it to happen. You will not be wanting an OOBE or not trying to have it
one night and it will STILL happen. You will wake up thinking you need to pee
get up out of bed start walking to the door then realize there you are your body is still there
in bed. Not to mention when you wake up on the first astral plane, when you was not expecting it!!
Talk about scary!!! You will get the washer machine ushering sound getting sucked into it, then You will wake up with shadow figures around you, feeling of entities watching you...
After a while instead of you fighting
to start/have one, you will be fighting to stop/not have one.
It is a lot harder to get the occurrences to stop then it is to have one
It gets very tedious..
edit on 2-1-2012 by popsmayhem because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   
VERY good advise popsmayhem!!.............serious food for thought.
MOST folks never consider the ramifications you mention.....and it should be taken into consideration as part and parcel of what could become your life, when undertaking such adventures.
THANKS for sharing!

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Finally, after 6 weeks of a reading frenzy, I have finished this entire thread! This is my first post here, and I'm glad to be here. ****Thank you so much TRG for keeping this thread going. I recognize that you really have helped so many people just by simply continuing to engage the conversation and keep it somewhat on track!

To anyone who hasn't read it all, it is very well worth the time. There is a crazy amount of helpful information. I am one of those that joined ATS because of this thread, I think there are several of us.

I have alot of questions, but just 1 for now. Back on page 131, TRG wrote...

The last few months I keep finding myself lucid in dreams, to realize they are not really dreams.......they are experiences in other dimensions.!

Can you elaborate on that a little more? I think I have had similar types of experiences , and I think I know what you are speaking of but if you could describe it some more it would be helpful. Like, are you the same person in the other dimensions, are they back or forward in time, are they parallel dimensions, do you live in the same area, know the same people ? etc.....
I think that is interesting that you could pull out the information not that they felt like other dimensions, but that they were other dimensions.

I know that is slightly off-topic of Oobe, but I am trying to learn lucid dreaming before I try Oobe. (slightly frustrating!)
Thanks in advance!
edit on 3-1-2012 by TabKat because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 01:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by TabKat
*Thank you so much TRG for keeping this thread going. I recognize that you really have helped so many people just by simply continuing to engage the conversation and keep it somewhat on track!
Can you elaborate on that a little more? I think I have had similar types of experiences , and I think I know what you are speaking of but if you could describe it some more it would be helpful. Like, are you the same person in the other dimensions, are they back or forward in time, are they parallel dimensions, do you live in the same area, know the same people ? etc.....

Oh my my....I am about to make a speech I think

I am speaking of super engaging dreams.....sometimes I am me, sometimes I am someone else. They can be back OR forward in time but I can never quite tell timeframe in dreams/oobe...because they may or may NOT be taking place on planet earth.......as sometimes I can breath under water.........Ill tell you straight up that I have 'dream friends' I see over and over again in dreams, that I have NEVER met in real life........some rare occasions I might meet a new person and I am sure they are a dream friend. I have learned it is best NOT to mention this however, and just see if they ever say anything along those lines.........sometimes I seem to be in the same place I am now but it is changed ever SO slightly I know it can't be the same........once in a while people I know in my life are in my dreams, and I wonder if they are dreaming of me to? I refrain from asking them however, in able to keep the friendship.
Seriously you can't talk to people about these types of things without them thinking your a nutter HAHA..

You know.....a few times I have worked on being truly LUCID and controlling a dream, just to SEE if I COULD do it.....but I have found that makes dreaming more of a chore than an adventure. I have chosen to just 'let go' and see where dreamtime will take me, and I don't bother with trying to become lucid...... There is an 'energy difference' in just my mind running amok dreaming, and what I would call an engaging dream, that REALLY sucks me into it.TOTAL CONSUMPTION of my experience in it.......I remember these kinds of dreams, and they return to me in snippets and pictures and feelings.
example: if I have things happen in the dream that just jump from thing to thing without a connective string and I am seeing things I saw on TV the day before or read in a book, I think thats my mind just blowing off steam...........BUT every few days or so, the dream is like a miniature world/lifetime, with a whole different energy to it, and I believe those to be experiences in different dimensions IE OOBE.......
......I am now a true believer in the multiverse theory from these experiences. I think string theory is right on, and I think that the human soul is split into multiple lives on ALL these dimensions at once, and I think THAT IS EXACTLY WHY we are so special in the universe, and why we are being 'watched' by so many other beings from other places.......because not many physical beings are like this, mostly they have ONE body ALL of theyre soul is inhabiting, instead of split throughout the multiverse......

Ive also come to the conclusion that when we die in one universe, then THAT bit of consciousness will then just melt into another one living its life elsewhere...at least thats what I am thinking right now.....(please understand that as I learn more and grow more, this thought form is prone to change).........for example I also STRONGLY believe that in fact ALL of creation is indeed ONE, and the entire purpose of 3D life, is to experience separateness....to SEE whats its LIKE to have the idea we are a single creature separate from the other creatures, to see the life around me AS 'other creatures'....... and in this 'connectedness' we might just SEEM to become another person in an OOBE, because the truth of it is we are ALL one, so its quite easy to step into anothers life experience, and feel like it is just 'another you'.......if you get my drift.
DAM you asked some seriously tough questions and I am having a hard time opening myself and my honest beliefs up this way........
The OOBE experience has taught me SO MUCH....but I still have many of questions......and the malleable nature of our collective reality leaves me wondering IF i will ever be able to figure it out.

And THANKS for the nice words

I do TRY HARD to babysit this thread, because I really DO want to help others if I can...I owe it to ATS to pay attention to this, because my entire experience came from here........so I think the WHOLE story needs to BE here, if you understand what I am trying to express......
Love & Light
TRG

edit on 4-1-2012 by theRiverGoddess because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-1-2012 by theRiverGoddess because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 130  131  132    134  135  136 >>

join