It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kim Jong-Il: Two years deep in dementia/alzheimers.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Even though it has been pretty obvious to me and others, could there be a connection between his crude and defiant attitude as of late, and his accelerating brain condition?
Methinks, yes! U.S. officials have been told that he is showing signs of dementia but it could range in other obscurities such as alzheimer's.

It would be awesome to see an uprising there of NK's citizens against the government once he gets taken out of power. I would think it would be soon considering the implications of his actions in the past couple weeks. Soon, SWTHF and other countries will step in as well when they too, become to feel threatened by NK, and their psychotic leaders decisions.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 07:48 PM
link   
This only explains why he is crazy now. What about the rest of the time he was their 'leader'?

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Well, he made his son his succesor. So I think that he is doing all of this crazy crap, then seeing how his son deals with it to see if he is up to the job, of... well.... I dunno because Kim does nothing for the people... Maybe he wants his son to be the saviour of N.Korea... dunno

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 08:18 PM
link   
I’m thinking more that he wants someone the people will follow when he is assassinated.

If he was assassinated last week, the country would be in turmoil because no one would know know who was supreme or not.

Now, the US and Japan have to make 2 critical strikes to behead the beast.
Where as last week they only had to kill 1 man.

Makes it harder when Kim hides his successor so far underground.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Isn't this the guy that is addicted to watching American TV programming? It's no wonder he's not the sharpest tool in the shed.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sundancer
Isn't this the guy that is addicted to watching American TV programming? It's no wonder he's not the sharpest tool in the shed.

I had to star that post, I friggin roflwaffled all the way to my rofflecopter.

He has like 20,000 DVD's or something... and DVD's are banned in N.Korea. He's well a little online nerd playing Runescape.
"Kimmy... teas ready!"
"ARRRR MAAARM!!!! I RAS RINNING!!!!!"

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 10:06 PM
link   
I wonder does he suddenly have a craving for jelly beans?

If Jong Il is showing signs, these experts must not be the same ones watching bush!

"Fool me once, shame on... Shame on you... Fool me twice... You can't get fooled again!(cue csi/the who's won't get fooled again...)"

top topics

join