It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Many of you are actually Aliens

page: 63
<< 60  61  62    64  65  66 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by mystiq
I also think this is going to profile us. Which to me means this thread is more indicative of something coming up in the next while than some of the other threads discussing disclosure dates. Though I'm not sure what that something is, it could be a massive NWO push.

I agree. When I go into "high energy" (my energy flows in waves) - - I know to be extra aware. I too sense a NWO push. One theme that has been recurring with me for a few years is - "military taking over public schools". I see there is now a thread on that here at ATS.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by guidanceofthe third kind
reply to post by BridgETeyes

there are billions of star systems between those constellations and us. Then again, unless they tell us, there are not enough bits and pieces to put together.

Arcturus
Bellatrix
Alpha Centauri --- triple star system Proximi Centauri home of many primary sentient alien matrices ---matrices origin of one

Procyon A

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 10:54 AM
link   
i've had these postmonitions about the AF447 flight crash. i think it's because i'm a starchild : all the info i've read about it recently sort of echoed in my head and made sense. I'd also have visions about what happened. i'm a 100% sure that HAARP is responsable for this mess.

anyone else has visions about stuff and feel they can't reach some sort of underlying truth other people an't get to ?

I feel isolated and frustrated that I can't share my Knowledge.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Dear People,

We need to continue to spread the word. The timing is crucial now. Many Starpeople are awaking and they need to know that they are not alone on this planet.

Spread the word about this thread outside the ATS too. It's important.

Peace,
Mulder

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by mystiq
I also think this is going to profile us. Which to me means this thread is more indicative of something coming up in the next while than some of the other threads discussing

I suspect they got a few problems coming up. If that video I was sent on the other thread is an Anunnaki scout ship, that mean my dream was right and the mothership is not far behind, that will keep them busy for a while. They will have no time for us. LOL

They have no, and I mean no, idea what they are in for, and how pathetic the planes are. The shields are amazing, it turns the sky into invisible jello, and when they hit that they just sit there and bounce off. LOL. Will be interesting.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Spooky Fox Mulder

Yes master!

Master with all knowledge out of thin air!
Hurry people spread the word that there are aliens among us for some reason...
If they ask where this info comes from, tell them it comes from master's secret friends, who cannot be revealed.

That's right once again we shall follow a thread that has info out of what appears to be thin air.

Haha just joking with ya, but really that's what goes through my mind when I read your threads and others.

But your message is a good one, a positive one. I just hope your not messing with peoples hopes and faiths by making these threads up, some people who may be at their last hope, because that would be evil my friend.

My point is that no matter how positive the message is, if it comes from deception and lies, then that can be more damaging to the people who have hope in this than a negative message.

So my "hope" is that you truly are telling the truth or at least believe you are. Good luck.

Peace.

[edit on 7-6-2009 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pedochicken
I feel isolated and frustrated that I can't share my Knowledge.

Ah, if you can't share your knowledge on a thread in this board, we got a problem. Make a thread and share away.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Spooky Fox Mulder
We need to continue to spread the word. The timing is crucial now. Many Starpeople are

Mulder I love your spirit. This thread has helped many connect, but this is a process that has started long before in many ways, time for a new thread, and to tie this one up. I am glad that you had such a positive feeback on this post, and now time for a new slate.

However I have spread the thread to people because it is a nice placement of those videos, and they have some great info for indigo parents.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 11:25 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 12:32 PM
link   
To Spooky - I've cut and pasted this from your other thread, as I'd really appreciate the answers to these questions and I'm interested as to whether your ability to answer them would strengthen or weaken your position...

1) The time is crucial now, as this planet has to be Ascended.

2) It will strengthen our positions here and raise the positive vibration (our purpose here).

3) I'm not talking about making yet another spiritual New Age mambo jumbo community. I'm talking about spreading the word. On a language all can understand.

4) Starpeople need to connect and to work together. We need to find each other and get together to raise the vibration of this planet.

5) We have very little time left. Abandon all our logic. If this thread feels right to you, then you too must act.

Hey man, hope you're having a good day...
To clarify my position, I'll state that I think you're either a) deluded b) a charlatan or c) at the forefront of an alien invasion. Sorry if that sounds harsh, but ATS is a place for discussion and reasoned debate, I'm confident you can see the value in this and perhaps answering my points might help clarify your position for others to gain more understanding and or knowledge of your viewpoint. I've lifted a quote from you and numbered the points in it for easy reference and would like you to elaborate on these please if you would be so kind.

1) In what sense do you mean to ascend the planet, how do you hope to achieve this?

2) Would you be kind enough to explain this "positive vibration" - what frequency does it operate at, can it be harmful to any form of life including plant?

3) Small one, maybe a bit picky - but what language would this be?

4) Are you sure it's safe to make our planet vibrate? Even if it is, does it not seem a bit rude to do so without asking permission? There might be millions of you - but there's more of us it, by that logic it seems the wants of the few outweigh the needs(?) of the many - this comes across as a little selfish, please discuss.

5) Abandon all logic? Seriously? How far to go? If I put my hand in a blender can I sue you?

I would dearly appreciate a response to these questions as I have nominated myself a representative of the Counsel of Concerned Humans who are very worried about alien invasion by your kind - please note, some of us are armed and will defend our planet if you cannot assure us your intentions are peaceful - for this I must state you must have a policy of absolute honesty and transparency with regard our demands.

CCH

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 12:55 PM
link   
groups.google.com...

a group for "Starseed's"

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by guidanceofthe third kind
reply to post by Venus014

we can continue no problem. I have no problem with whatever they want to do. What are they going to do? dispose of us, we would be back in a few days or years in a different body. how would they actually stop that.

I am no starchild but you all seem to be how are you getting your star message out to the world? My friends would think me totally crazy if I told them to increase the love and what ever. Do you remember coming back in other bodies then like down shoots or space holes? Do they really dispose of starchilds if they find them thats terrible and sad.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Venus014

If they think you crazy then they are most likely NOT starseeds.
Usually starseeds identify themselves by their interests and outlook. They are pretty easy to spot. Most starseeds to have problems with the paranormal.
I have theories as to why, but as for now, they are just theories.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Dear Starpeople:

Please help me to spread the word. The time is now.

Oh, nevermind. That thread is closed by our lovely and democratic ATS moderators and ATS owners.

Let us continue posting in this thread. Before it gets closed too.

Even if it does, it matters a little. Let's just say that after some 1252 replies, 64 pages, 127 flags and 93 stars, the word about Starpeople is definitely out.

Peace,
Mulder

[edit on 7-6-2009 by Spooky Fox Mulder]

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 01:29 PM
link   
I've never thought about the idea of 'StarChildren', though
being a 'special' person is something I've always aspired to.

In my world, I find that most people I come in contact with
are cruel, manipulative and have a self-interested agenda.
Mulder may be correct, there may be some of us placed here
on Earth to be better than others, to go further and to assist
those who struggle has humans.

It may be that the way 'Spooky' implies is the way forward,
and the masses should have to 'carry' the exceptional ones
on their 'social shoulders'.
StarChildren are better... they are truly from above and have
a better perception of a kinder, more grounded world than the
'pig-like' lesser humans.
Forgive me, if I've offended anyone, this thread is really starting
to make me see sense.
I hope this what he's says is shown to be true.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 01:34 PM
link   
I did not like the idea of that thread anyway. Flags went up for me.

Many people are still getting used to this idea - - calling an "Arms to
War" - is almost threatening.

You have a good thread here introducing what a Starseed is and their purpose.

There are plenty of other sites you can link to that talk about how to increase awareness - focus energy - meditation techniques - etc.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annee
I did not like the idea of that thread anyway. Flags went up for me.

Many people are still getting used to this idea - - calling an "Arms to
War" - is almost threatening.

No, it never meant to be a calling an "Arms to War" thread, Annee. It was a thread meant to gather Starpeople and to spread the word.

The word is spreading already, ever since this very thread was up.

Peace,
Mulder

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Dear Starpeople:
Please help me to spread the word. The time is now.

Oh, nevermind. That thread is closed by our lovely and democratic ATS moderators and ATS owners.

Let us continue posting in this thread. Before it gets closed too.

Even if it does, it matters a little. Let's just say that after some 1252 replies, 64 pages, 127 flags and 93 stars, the word about Starpeople is definitely out.
Peace,
Mulder
[edit on 7-6-2009 by Spooky Fox Mulder]

Yes, the word is out, so would you be kind enough to give some clarification re: My questions.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 01:40 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 01:41 PM
link   
I do not get this starseed thing

so are starseed people aliens? or humans? or something both? i am confused

top topics

<< 60  61  62    64  65  66 >>

join