It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evolution is so illogical it has to be a conspiracy

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 11:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Starbucks
we will probably know much more than we know now after billions of years of scientific research (if we continued)
why do you expect your adversary to give you all knowledge to prove themselves.

you explanation of the world is based on similar morphology between human and chimps. highly unscientific observational methodology.

may be you should wait several billion years of conitued scientific research to understand everything.
why don't you tell me about dark matter and dark energy and anti matter, what do you know about them?

So, you consider we are "adversaries" because I don't believe in your god? That's as ridiculous as it gets.

Why don't you show me where your creator is, and explain how he made everything.

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 12:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cogito, Ergo Sum

we will probably know much more than we know now after billions of years of scientific research (if we continued)
why do you expect your adversary to give you all knowledge to prove themselves.

you explanation of the world is based on similar morphology between human and chimps. highly unscientific observational methodology.

may be you should wait several billion years of conitued scientific research to understand everything.
why don't you tell me about dark matter and dark energy and anti matter, what do you know about them?

So, you consider we are "adversaries" because I don't believe in your god? That's as ridiculous as it gets.

Why don't you show me where your creator is, and explain how he made everything.

why do you think I have the scientific abilities to locate god and know every thing about dark matter, and everything in the universe.
I just proved evolution does not exist, which is enough to prove the other theories (actually one theory creation) proof by elimination.

either there is god or there is no god.

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 12:34 PM
link   

why do you think I have the scientific abilities to locate god and know every thing about dark matter, and everything in the universe.

I don't think you have any scientific abilities. Perhaps you could if you kept away from who or whatever has been filling your head with nonsense.

I just proved evolution does not exist,

Yet you are still an Ape with an intellect. Funny thing that.

which is enough to prove the other theories (actually one theory creation) proof by elimination.

Just wondering if you had a competing idea/explanation. Though I see you are just a "conscientious objector" to evolution with no other motive than scie...ha ha ha...sorry couldn't even finish saying that.

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 12:36 PM
link   

I don't think you have any scientific abilities. Perhaps you could if you kept away from who or whatever has been filling your head with nonsense.

I just proved evolution does not exist,

Yet you are still an Ape with an intellect. Funny thing that.

which is enough to prove the other theories (actually one theory creation) proof by elimination.

Just wondering if you had a competing idea/explanation. Though I see you are just a "conscientious objector" to evolution with no other motive than scie...ha ha ha...sorry couldn't even finish saying that.

insane in the membrane

see comaring y chromosome in chimp and human they are in reverse they could not have branched from common ancestor.

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

discontinuty between humans and chimps, unrelatedness
edit on 23-8-2014 by Starbucks because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 12:46 PM
link   

insane in the membrane

That's a no then?

You have no ideas at all how we got here, nor of why you are obviously and undeniably a species of Ape... just that evolution wasn't involved?

edit on 23-8-2014 by Cogito, Ergo Sum because: for the heck of it

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 12:49 PM
link   

insane in the membrane

That's a no then?

You have no ideas at all how we got here, nor of why you are obviously and undeniably a species of Ape... just that evolution wasn't involved?

we ve been told by prophets who were trustworthy people in their peoples Noah, Jesus Moses, Abraham, Job, etc
they all confirmed each other of same message that god exist

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Starbucks

I'm beginning to understand.

Without quoting from sites such as "answers in genesis", why do you personally feel we could not share a common ancestor with chimps?

edit on 23-8-2014 by Cogito, Ergo Sum because: for the heck of it

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Here is the argument that we should all be considering when it comes to religion.

If there is a deity that looks over all of the known universe, then why do so many priests have all sorts of problems? Should not the priests, ministers, and laymen be without any problems what so ever? Would not the entire holy texts that people read from, and put their faith in, be only say a half a page at the most and not hundreds and thousands of pages long?

Evolution is taking place all around us, and the proof is both big and small. The small would be things like viruses and bacteria, that are now immune to antibiotics that once cured people from such. And people, if you look at the changes that they made from the days gone by, the very things that they ate say 100 years ago, many people can not handle too well, and if you go back even further, the diets themselves show a form of evolution. It has been shown and proven that the modern human can not survive on a paleo diet that some did so long ago. Even some of the modern intolerances such as lactate and grain intolerances show such a change from the diets of the past.

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 01:29 PM
link   

we ve been told by prophets who were trustworthy people in their peoples Noah, Jesus Moses, Abraham, Job, etc

Who cares. Why does god need prophets and mediators when he could "deal direct"? Have you really confirmed that personally? In a way that leaves no room for any sort of doubt?

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Remember that those deemed 'trustworthy' by a community are those people who tell them what they want to hear.
Jesus told them what they didn't want to hear and was crucified for it.

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Who cares. Why does god need prophets and mediators when he could "deal direct"? Have you really confirmed that personally? In a way that leaves no room for any sort of doubt?

Starbucks has been banned. And he wouldn't listen to you I'm afraid - he posted the same questions and comments in multiple other threads about evolution. Although he might do a drive by as a sockpuppet.

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 06:40 PM
link   
We need to start reading the message on the doves foot rather than stating its grace beauty and serenity lots of messages to just read.............................

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 06:47 PM
link   
a reply to: stuff1

It is? LOL. Yea one can go back to ancient Egypt and find ideas about man kind emerging from the primordial sludge.

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 09:16 AM
link   
a reply to: warrenb

you are assuming that there was a "big bang", which is just a "theory". It is often used by the bible thumpers as a crutch to shove their ideology down other people's throats. However it proves nothing as it is nothing but a theory.

Yes big bang is a theory and you are right in that it proves nothing. A theory can never prove anything can it? Which bible thumpers are you talking about? There are a lot of different bibles out there so would like to know who is on your list.

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 09:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Cogito, Ergo Sum

Lots of people care. He needs prophets but has only one mediator. God doesn't deal directly with everyone because it would take up all of his time arguing with guys like you.

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 10:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: stuff1
After reviewing the science behind evolution I have come to the following conclusion: Evolution is a conspiracy created by those who have philosophical objections to the God of the Bible. The science behind evolution is a such a farce that this is the only possible logical scenario.

WA WA WA WA WAIT A SECOND HERE.........

You're telling me you can't believe that organisms have the ability to ADAPT to their surroundings??

Not just from random mutation which could be good or bad, but it is now shown that DNA can actually RESPOND to stimuli in order to make the next generation better suited to the environment.

So you can't believe that, but you CAN believe that every race of people on the planet came from Adam and Eve; and all that genetic diversity spontaneously appeared in 6,000 years ????????

The same Adam, Eve, who until recently most white people imagined to have blonde hair and blue eyes.....(Jesus too)

Hahahaha.

Oh man.

What next? Helicopters work on satanic magic, but if you believe hard enough and flap your arms, you can fly???

Sorry but science, God and the universe are all one-and-the-same power.

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Seede

If that is true, then god is neither all powerful, all knowing nor perfect. An all powerful being would know exactly how to communicate with everyone at the same time and would make it so there are no question that he exists. That's why the whole idea of causing a great flood is ridiculous. That would show god doesn't really have the means to do what he wants since he takes such a roundabout way to do it. The only way to reconcile that view is for god to be an alien with advanced technology but without deity like powers.

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 01:44 AM
link   
I honestly believe that this is the Great Deception spoken of in Revelation. Read the book of Revelation and study what the Lie of Evolution has done to our society, as well as who has accepted it. With the earliest history of man, Satan began efforts to deceive our race. He who had incited rebellion in heaven desired to bring the inhabitants of the earth to unite with him in his warfare against the government of God.

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 01:52 AM
link   
a reply to: 8675309jenny

Try to understand this. Dogs which God created have DNA for long and short hair, as well as large and small bodies. In areas with little food larger dogs do not do as well as the smaller dogs which can survive with less and more easily find it. In hotter areas, long hair dogs do not live as well as short hair dogs. In a hot area with less food, you can loose the code for larger bodies and longer fur. This results over time in a different species thorough loss of code, but this is not evolution as there is no increase in data, and they are still dogs. A Shih Tzu and a Wolf are the same KIND of animal. God created many kinds of animals.

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 03:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: mikefougnie
I honestly believe that this is the Great Deception spoken of in Revelation. Read the book of Revelation and study what the Lie of Evolution has done to our society, as well as who has accepted it. With the earliest history of man, Satan began efforts to deceive our race. He who had incited rebellion in heaven desired to bring the inhabitants of the earth to unite with him in his warfare against the government of God.

??? You're quoting from a book of Bronze-Age myths. What possible relevance does that have to modern society, which has access to science?

new topics

top topics

<< 25  26  27    29  30 >>

join