It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Roswell started the cold war?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Could it be that the cold war was just set up a ploy by the United states and Russia to mislead the public about what was really happening, after the Roswell UFO crash?

The Cold War was a secret conspiracy between the presidents of the USA and USSR, whereby both countries would spend billions of dollars on military and defense and make it look like they considered each other a threat, when their true worry was that Earth would be invaded by aliens, after occurrences such as the Roswell incident.

This certainly makes sense to me, and would explain the massive nuclear buildup.

[edit on 5/25/2009 by bl4ke360]

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 10:51 PM
link   
That is a great theory, if you want to ignore history. The seeds of the Cold War were laid long before the crash at Roswell.

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 10:54 PM
link   
im with DoomsdayRex on that one dude

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by DoomsdayRex

I know, but that's what makes it such a good cover-up for the governments. And if this theory is true, it obviously worked out for them because I haven't heard anyone question this before.

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 10:59 PM
link   
What about it makes it such a good cover-up? It's a ridiculous theory and to be frank, it's ridiculous to try to defend it.

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 11:20 PM
link   
dude russia wouldnt throw away its world influence and starve itself for many many decades and completely bankrupt itself just because it was covering up the Roswell UFO crash from its people while being in collusion with its political and ideological enemies.

knowone questioned this before because its nuts. Try posting it on the flat earth forum you can start a new cult ,someone will agree with you lol

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 11:23 PM
link   
I dont think its that ridiculous really. Your on a conspircy site after all. bl4ke360 you need to flesh out your ideas abit look into it some more maybe you can find some clues.

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 11:35 PM
link   
yes it is a conspircy site after all, so is the flat earth forum lol come on dude we need some standards the earth isnt flat the cold war had nothing to do with roswell

my new thread is ??? North korea didn't set off a nuke ????

it was kim jon il farting through the worlds largest megaphone

i seen it in a strong vision lol

[edit on 25-5-2009 by candy coated clown]

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Maybe that spiced up somethings and maybe not the origin of the Cold War.
"We have more A-bombs and now we have a alien space craft, in your face Russians..." something like that.
Toke the whole thing to another level of rivalry. Its my guess.

[edit on 25-5-2009 by theSeeker84]

top topics

join