It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An ATS Thought Experiment

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Fascinating thread! I'm in UK can anyone tell me what time it will be over here?

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 07:51 PM
link   

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by AnonymousMoose

That's an interesting idea...think about the unemployment rate going down 2% ? For the month of June?

As for the lottery...one of my numbers will be 4.

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Okay now I see it'll be the 31st CST. I'll be working, but focusing. I've seen a few UFOs, but usually don't have any recording devices with me. I know this can work.

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Awesome!!! So on May 31st..
lol what if nothing happens? O.O

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Really? No comment on my suggestion to ask for a photo op?

Ask that footage and film be unambiguous?

Seriously, I think this should be considered.

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 10:24 PM
link   
This thread needs a new thread.

With the date and time in the topic. It was agreed earlier to try the pendelum. I think the time considered was Sundat at 4 pm EST.

Someone needs to come up with a web cam. Or perhaps someone trusted on this site can simply obseve and pass on the observation. Any moderators or staff have a pendulum or even a psi wheel? Either would work for the first trial.

It may also be helpful for participants to know the location of the item. Take the picture at home and then go to a public place to conduct the expirement and map it on google so people can hone in. This would allow the focus to be more specific as pendulms and wheels are spread everywhere.

Edited to add: I think the UFO thingee is a bad idea. Too many people here see UFO's everytime they look at the sky. I also think that we would need way more thought power to induce something like that. There's probably thousands of people at any given time looking at the sky wishing the aliens woiuld expose themselves. Baby steps are in order.

Any takers? Once details are set OP should start on a new thread with specifics (and no more suggestions).

[edit on 26-5-2009 by disgustedbyhumanity]

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Count me in! This would be awsome if we could actually communicate with et!! I will be focusing all my energy that date and time

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by disgustedbyhumanity
With the date and time in the topic. It was agreed earlier to try the pendelum. I think the time considered was Sundat at 4 pm EST.

HUH!?! That's not what *I* read... It was agreed that we would ask ET's to arrive.

Ok... Maybe I missed something. Can you point to the post that finalized you view?

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Ok so I believe that's 9:00 AM for any New Zealanders?

I will be on top of a water tower overlooking beautiful Lake Taupo and all its' pretty surroundings chanting whatever chant we decide upon, perhaps the we are united in thought one.

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 11:50 PM
link   
got an idea, we could all visulize the mother ship appearing out of the clouds right over vatican city. That would kill two birds with one stone sort of speaking. They won't send any fighters over vatican city. And it will get put on all the newsreels worldwide.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Heyy there is a book written on this!

www.amazon.ca...=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1243402052&sr=8-1

Check out this video too

www.youtube.com...

Count me in!

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 12:56 AM
link   
Hi. I'm not sure if this has been suggested yet, but how about the idea of E.T. disclosure. Not so aliens land or anything dramatic but there has to be some good people out there that have documentation or knowledge that hasn't come forward yet. (thats right I said good people, there has to be people who are somewhat honest and good but just can't come forward because sworn to secrecy). We should all prey, meditate, concentrate, that these people should come forward for the betterment of all humanity. This whole world is at a low and it seems we will never save ourselves from this downward spiral. Not just the economy but how people treat each other. We need some assistance and we need to get on the right track fast. IMO, I think E.T. technology would help lead to a better earth, Whatever it might be.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 01:02 AM
link   
"This is an ATS thought experiment, Alien beings please confirm you hear us"

I think that is absolutely perfect!! Any one else agree/disagree. We should all think and say the same thing. The only logical way really.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 01:31 AM
link   
Okay! I've got the southeastern US covered! Recruiting some of my buddies.
We'll be thinking 'bout those ET's. (Assuming you don't need to be an ATS member to think).

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 03:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by judoka
Fascinating thread! I'm in UK can anyone tell me what time it will be over here?
9pm UK time i do believe. But what I'm also doing, is thinking about it alot anyway. Keeping it in the mind, and trying to put myself through the emotions of an actual disclosure. Making it real, playing it out in my mind just how i think it might go. You know, trying to imagine what the bbc would be saying, reading the newspapers in the mornings, that kind of thing. And imagining what these aliens might be like, what would it be like to talk with them, learn from them and just be in their presence.

Also, why make it just 1 day, the LOA supposedly works over a slight larger time frame than half an hour one night. I reckon we should do it every day/night for a month or 2. That way, even if you forget a day or so here and there, there's going to be people doing it anyway. We can build it up. Screw the end of May as a target, that's not attainable IMO. If this is to be done, then it should be done properly, and not half assed.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 04:13 AM
link   
Myabe we should start small, askinf for aliens to show themselves may be too much? maybe not.

But I remember the whole galactic federation of light chaos on ATS, haha, remember that? so many people were crazy about that and nothing happened.

And yes we should most definetly focus on one place, like above the big ben or something, it would be easier.

But I'll give it a shot.

[edit on 27-5-2009 by _Phoenix_]

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 05:22 AM
link   
i agree

the time, date and event should be added on the OP, there are still people asking about it and suggecting different events.

for this to have any chance of working everyone has to stay focused!

31/5 9pm gmt

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 06:40 AM
link   
Thank you acidtastic.

Someone commented that this thread needs a new thread. sounds like a good idea once we're decided on what what we're doing.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 06:46 AM
link   
OK thanks for the suggestion. Will post a new thread to make it nice and clear to help get as many people on board as possible.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join