It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

20 Questions for Bush

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2004 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by mauskov
7. Mr. Kerry, after all of your squawking about "Benedict Arnold Companies," why don't you use your political influence to keep the Heinz company from outsourcing its jobs?

Sorry but this one disqualified you consequently from every discussion in this thread. And I bet you even don't get why

posted on May, 4 2004 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by shoo

Originally posted by mauskov
7. Mr. Kerry, after all of your squawking about "Benedict Arnold Companies," why don't you use your political influence to keep the Heinz company from outsourcing its jobs?

Sorry but this one disqualified you consequently from every discussion in this thread. And I bet you even don't get why

Why is that?

Kerry flips and flops all over the place. You see him gnashing his teeth and stamping his feet over all of these sorts of things: One minute he's screeching about Wal-Mart, then you find out he has about a million dollars worth of their stock.

Boy, I'd sure like to live under a president who says one thing but does another.

You can yap all you wish about how George Bush has done bad, terrible things - like kill babies, eat puppies, and skin kittens - but he has stuck to his guns, and I'd much rather take predictability if something I don't like, than the unpredictability which accompanies underhanded-flip-flopping opinions.

In other words (and let me spell this out for you --) Kerry doesn't stick to his guns; his actions, statements, and sentiments are all merrily dictated by whatever his poll numbers state. I find this quite frightening; more so than ol' Bushie, who at least stays with his convictions and doesn't flounder around like a fish for water (Pun very much intended.)

posted on May, 6 2004 @ 09:00 AM
link   
How come every time someone mentions the criminal behavior of the Bush administration, people want to talk about John Kerry? What the hell does John Kerry have to do with George Bush and company being crooks? Kick his butt, send him back to Texas.

posted on May, 9 2004 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bout Time
This pResident has fostered more ambiguity by his actions/decisions while simeltaniously stifling all transparency that existed with all previous administrations.
Most of it criminal, all of it suspect and without precedent.
He should be fielding questions from an impeachment panel, not a 9/11 panel.

From the timing of your post, I thought it was a tie-in with questions that should be posed by the 9/11 Commission. Now you're talking reasons for impeachment. That's even better.

What do GWB's activities in 1972 have to do with impeachment procedures today?

posted on May, 9 2004 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by AdmiralGates
How come every time someone mentions the criminal behavior of the Bush administration, people want to talk about John Kerry? What the hell does John Kerry have to do with George Bush and company being crooks? Kick his butt, send him back to Texas.

Excellent point.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join