It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Postal workers in BNP leaflet row

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Imagine this was a militant muslim extremist group (and i only use muslim extremists as an example, as most people I've debated and discussed this with, seem to have the biggest problem with muslims, as if they are one race or something
)... that had formed a party...they wanted every white person kicked out of the country, were flyering and leafleting all over the UK about it, many of their member had convictions for hate crimes and race crimes.....everybody knew exactly what they were and what they were about... but somehow they started gaining popularity...

That would never happen though and I don't even see how that can form any point of a valid argument, BNP ain't militants for a start, they're not extremist either they have some very out there views and they're the only polictical party in this country to have the bollocks to stand up against the stupidly high immigration rates in this country.

They're sick of goverment handouts to immigrants who've F*** ALL to deserve them, ain't paid tax in this country in their lives.. (hmmm this seems familiar.. it seems everyone bar actual British citizens can have their hand in our taxes)

They're sick of reading stories of sick foreigners raping people over here, hanging about in MASSIVE groups which can be extremely intimidating, especially when they stand around chatting sh!t you can't even understand. Its a joke, you can't do or say sh!t in this country anymore.

Sick of seeing them protesting OUR troops on OUR soil about what they do around the world, GO HOME AND PROTECT YOUR COUNTRY IF YOU'RE THAT BOTHERED. Calling them baby killers and the like.

It makes me sick, and before anyone says why don't I do something about it instead of sitting here bitching... I do... I vote BNP

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by blupblup
They also need to be taught that people are people, no matter the colour of their skin.

But i won't hold my breath.

perhaps you could also direct that fabulous outrage at the BPA, they have publicly stated that they are only interested in non white racial experience- perhaps you could tell them to amend their name and stop excluding people's experiences based on race

Many thanks

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 09:55 AM
link   
to be honest, Labour is more harmful to asian people- the BNP would not have gone to war in Iraq or Afghanistan and would not have killed so many asian people- so who again is the real racist?

Do dead iraqis not count?

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by blueorder

They need to be taught that??

Ye sorry I forgot how many immigrants make themselves integrated into our society and drop the racial barriers building mosques and taking over neighbourhoods..

BS

Edit to say sorry blueorder that wasn't directed at you, was the guy you were replying to

[edit on 21-5-2009 by ItsallCrazy]

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 09:58 AM
link   
blupblup you seem to subscribe to the misgiving that there is negative and positive racism when the fact is all racism is wrong things like black policing are racist no matter how you package it. the color of my skin should not count for anything and if it dose its just racist plane and simple

you all so seem to just insult anyone who dose not agree with you by saying thay are ignorant when you are the most ignorant poster i have seen on ats you think your values should be forced on everyone

democracy means every body get to say what thay feel, i mean if a bunch of men want to start a party that only allows men thay should be allowed if sexual deviants want to start a party thay should also be allowed same goes for Muslim extremists if thay stick to the campaign rules, have fathe in the people who vote to make the right decision thats what a democracy stands for

the post man should not even know what hes posting its not his job to vet my mail, in fact it should be illegal

UKIP are just to split the vote of the bnp thay only show up when the bnp do and are realy tory in disguise

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Last Man on Earth
Well, I did not launch a personal attack on you - I asked you a question. If you cannot differentiate between the two, in the same manner you can't seem to see that repressing people's views and opinions is fundamentally a fascist tactic, then what conclusions can you draw from that?

So i suppose that the MOD edited your post and your language for no reason right?

I suppose they too are a fascist?

Whatever mate

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by ItsallCrazy

Edit to say sorry blueorder that wasn't directed at you, was the guy you were replying to

[edit on 21-5-2009 by ItsallCrazy]

no problems

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aceofclubs
blupblup you seem to subscribe to the misgiving that there is negative and positive racism when the fact is all racism is wrong things like black policing are racist no matter how you package it. the color of my skin should not count for anything and if it dose its just racist plane and simple

brilliant summation- you have it absoloutely spot on. The moral and mental acrobats amongst many "liberals" is stunning on this point. They have annointed special "victim" groups based on colour of skin and they feel their "enlightened" "progressive" attitudes vindicate their brand of racism as opposed to any other!

you all so seem to just insult anyone who dose not agree with you by saying thay are ignorant when you are the most ignorant poster i have seen on ats you think your values should be forced on everyone

bingo

democracy means every body get to say what thay feel, i mean if a bunch of men want to start a party that only allows men thay should be allowed if sexual deviants want to start a party thay should also be allowed same goes for Muslim extremists if thay stick to the campaign rules, have fathe in the people who vote to make the right decision thats what a democracy stands for

the post man should not even know what hes posting its not his job to vet my mail, in fact it should be illegal

UKIP are just to split the vote of the bnp thay only show up when the bnp do and are realy tory in disguise

well said

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Flighty
So you are saying you think they LIED about being abused and yet you say it's not a political but a MORAL issue.

I did not say no posties were attacked.
I think that is a small part of the argument.

I think it's mainly a moral stand.... in fact it IS a moral stand.

People don't want to spread the BNP's racist propaganda... and i don't blame them.

Personally, I'd like to see the actual person who set this all in motion.
Wonder if they'd be of a ethnic persuasion by chance?
If so, I think it shows their agenda IS a political one.

yes...that must be the case.... because only someone of an "ethnic persuasion" can be against racism and against the BNP right??

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by blupblupyes...that must be the case.... because only someone of an "ethnic persuasion" can be against racism and against the BNP right??

no but only an "ethnic" person can have experiences which the BPA deem relevant or worthy of assessing!!

GOOD RACISM/BAD RACISM

RACISM

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by ItsallCrazy

Well that just about sums it up...

Ignorant and racist diatribe.... spewed from the mouth of a BNP supporter.

Thanks for that.

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 10:12 AM
link   

I know it seems harsh.

But the BNP are a party of hate and intolerance.
They are disgusting and absolutely racist..

The labour and tories not posting each others stuff is petty.... it's not the same principal.

I believe i said that about the BNP myself. I am disgusted this party exists in the UK. HOWEVER we must put our personal predudices aside and consider what it means to start censoring parties, even parties like this. They are absolutely disgusting, i hope they never get anywhere in politics, but i support their right to put their views fourth as long as they do not incite violence.

The principal is actually directly the same. You have people refusing to post a parties propoganda because they don't like it. Reverse it, the racists would hate to see the propoganda of a pro immigration party posted through doors in equal measure. Does this therefore mean a BNP supporting postal worker doesn't have to post that?

It's designed to be an even system, so lets keep it that way.

On a final note, i hope the BNP fail in every single election they attempt.

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by blueorder
perhaps you could also direct that fabulous outrage at the BPA, they have publicly stated that they are only interested in non white racial experience- perhaps you could tell them to amend their name and stop excluding people's experiences based on race

Many thanks

we've done this already..... read the thread..... it's getting boring now.

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aceofclubs

Nope...as I've said, we've dealt with this issue.
Go back and read the thread.

See why the BPA was set up.... educate yourself.

Nope not at all.... have not tried to insult anyone who is having a rational and civil discussion.... such as the one myself and freeborn were having...

Those who just come in with random one-liners such as

"yeah well yoar an idiut and just as racist as them...cos you hjave an opion"

Then yeah.... i may be a little harsh....

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Many thanks

we've done this already..... read the thread..... it's getting boring now.

the inconsistencies of your approach and the hypocrisy therein will not disappear regardless of how many pages develop on this thread and how many times you post "read the thread"

YOUR RACISM= GOOD

OTHER RACISM = BAD

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 10:25 AM
link   

no but only an "ethnic" person can have experiences which the BPA deem relevant or worthy of assessing!!

GOOD RACISM/BAD RACISM

RACISM

No actually.... only a black or Asian officer can.

I think you're mixing up Ethnic and Racial.

It's to be expected though..

And as i have repeatedly said.... this BPA was set up because of racism directed at Black and Asian officers...

I'll C&P my post from another thread shall i.... maybe this will clear it up... so you stop trolling

And the black police association was born out of racism.
If it wasn't for the abuse and discrimination that black police officers suffered....there would have been no need for the BPA.

The BPA were set up BECAUSE of racism and racist abuse directed at black and Asian officers.

The Metropolitan Black Police association then formed following discussions between black staff and the MPS. The association, which formed in September 1994, was launched by the then MPS Commissioner. At the launch the Commissioner of the Metropolitan Police said, "I have made it clear where I stand. I see the formation of this Association as the only way forward".

This was as a last resort and because of abuse suffered by black and Asian officers...

NOT because of hatred or ignorance or intolerance.....in fact, exactly the opposite.

And if tables were turned and whites were the minority and suffered abuse and discrimination on the scale that black and Asian officers did.... i would have no trouble setting up a WPA at all.

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 10:27 AM
link   
would this happen under the BNP, honest answers please

www.timesonline.co.uk...

so some BNP policy would be "GOOD" some would be "BAD"

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by ImaginaryReality1984
The principal is actually directly the same. You have people refusing to post a parties propoganda because they don't like it. Reverse it, the racists would hate to see the propoganda of a pro immigration party posted through doors in equal measure. Does this therefore mean a BNP supporting postal worker doesn't have to post that?

It's designed to be an even system, so lets keep it that way.

On a final note, i hope the BNP fail in every single election they attempt.

I know what you're saying dude.... and in a way, i agree.

But being pro immigration or the opposite of racist.... is not illegal...is not really morally wrong.

And i know.... who decides what's morally wrong and what ever...

All i offer up here are my opinions... that's it.

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 10:32 AM
link   

No actually.... only a black or Asian officer can.

I think you're mixing up Ethnic and Racial.

Erm, no I'm not, whites are SPECIFICALLY excluded for experiences/perspective whether you deem that "ethnic" or "racial"- all a bit trite from someone who probably supports the perverted race laws where a white pole attacking a white indigenous Britain is considered racial

It's to be expected though..

see above

And as i have repeatedly said.... this BPA was set up because of racism directed at Black and Asian officers...

This does not answer the point- that is the reason used to JUSTIFY setting it up, same way someone could say they are JUSTIFYING voting BNP because they were mugged by a black lad and called "honky"- in your view the BPA racism is GOOD RACISM AND justified, whereas the BNP is BAD RACISM and not justified

soooooo funny

I'll C&P my post from another thread shall i.... maybe this will clear it up... so you stop trolling

And the black police association was born out of racism.
If it wasn't for the abuse and discrimination that black police officers suffered....there would have been no need for the BPA.

this is abject nonsense- the BPA was a conscious choice by certain people- they use allegations of racism, whether real or made up, to justify their OWN racism.

Like I say, some bloke could say he supports the KKK because his daughter was killed by a black man, following your train of thought that is justified

The BPA were set up BECAUSE of racism and racist abuse directed at black and Asian officers.

The Metropolitan Black Police association then formed following discussions between black staff and the MPS. The association, which formed in September 1994, was launched by the then MPS Commissioner. At the launch the Commissioner of the Metropolitan Police said, "I have made it clear where I stand. I see the formation of this Association as the only way forward".

This was as a last resort and because of abuse suffered by black and Asian officers...

NOT because of hatred or ignorance or intolerance.....in fact, exactly the opposite.

And if tables were turned and whites were the minority and suffered abuse and discrimination on the scale that black and Asian officers did.... i would have no trouble setting up a WPA at all.

which confirms you think there is GOOD and BAD racism

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 10:33 AM
link   
in reply to your last post directed at me

your childish,ilogical and dismissive posts realy hold no bounds...do thay

aswel writen as thay may be

also you have allday to reply is this your job?

i think i might be

[edit on 21-5-2009 by Aceofclubs]

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join