It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fox News: The Illuminati

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Studenofhistory

I wonder if that's a deliberate attempt by the real Elite(who may or may not call themselves the Illuminati anymore) to divert attention from themselves.

No, Dan Brown wrote it that way because he was an author trying to make an interesting twist at the end of his book. Personally, I thought it was disappointing and stretched far beyond my suspended disbelief.

BUT I do find it odd that news programs and history specials want you to think that it is about the "real" Illuminati, maybe to convince you when you see the film that they were all scientist and that they are no longer with us.

[edit on 18-5-2009 by rapinbatsisaltherage]

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Studenofhistory

I think you have nailed it.
Here's Mark Dice on a local news cast trying to set the record straight...

As you can see the content in following his segment, encourages people to take the subject lightly... well, at least Dice was able to use this piece to plug his new book.

[edit on 18-5-2009 by The All Seeing I]

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by breakingdradles
This was an advertisement for the new movie, paid for by the movie.

Nothing more.

yes...

And after paying to see the movie last night, I wish that I had not...

Factoid: measure the width of a dollar bill with a millimeter ruler you will find that it is precisely 66.6 mm in width.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Very interesting........... some good posts there protoplasmic and yes I also think student of history has nailed it.

People the world over are waking up and unplugging themselves from the matrix that has been built up around us. I don't think the creators of 'western society' are quite ready to let us see what is behind the curtain......

Jews (Zionists) control most of the major film studios and distribution companies. Columbia and Sony Pictures are under Zionist control and they are the ones bumping Angels and Demons.

A few members touched on this, hollywood movies 'desensitize' the unsuspecting populace. Even if this movie was 'on the money' with regards to the illuminated ones ways (doesn't sound like it is) people still wouldn't catch on because they would just say "That can't be true I saw it at the movies" or something along those lines.

Their sphere of influence encompasses everything they deem necessary. Political, economic, diplomatic, military, scientific and whatever else they need to get the job done. It is a deviant plan but at the same time you have to admire the generations of dedication to a cause that they obviously think is beneficial to humanity?

Who knows, in the long run it might be advantageous to have an elite group rule over a population of workers who all have the same religion, pay the same tax, get the same benefits etc.

I for one hope this never happens but it looks as though this is the direction we are heading. Can these people be stopped? Yes they can, if the people rise up and pull the monkey off our backs, but will this ever happen?????

I am an optimist but it does seem like they have a very tight grip on things at the moment. I think only an intervention of some kind (global disaster, aliens) could derail the juggernaut that has been set in motion.

Peace

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by king9072
Sigh, sometimes I honestly feel this forum is doomed.

NOONE Can see the MSM's slant on everything. How can people be so blind? Honestly please check out my threads and learn more.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

This is not a SUPPORT piece, exposing the illuminati, the first guy they have on to comment completely throws the entire concept into the fire. The average viewer who knows nothing about the illumanati is going to watch this segment, and leave with the belief that its all a load of bull, and not actually reality. Furthermore, when people bring it up it will be referred to "oh that's just in the movies... remember angels and demons?".

Couldn't have said it better myself! They actually tried to Debunk every aspect and fact of it's existence especially when it came to the Templars and Mary Madgalane! The only Dude who did speak that it was truth was the one who was talking about the Priory of Sion being nothing more than Jesuits and right after he said that they showed interviews from him NO MORE during the feature!!! (the guy they flashed on with the gray hair, shades and smoking a cigarette all the time co-author of Holy Blood, Holy Grail)

Because they know if we start talking about Jesuits the debunking propaganda will turn to # as there's really a lot of truth in their senseless debunking..I hate fox...these are all attempts to make people like us who know the truth look like Bill O' Reiley show rejects when we try and tell people whats going on.

[edit on 19-5-2009 by anarcissus]

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 02:27 AM
link   
This threat is so real we need to wake up ans stop watching tv

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by umigo
This threat is so real we need to wake up and stop watching tv

1976. Howard Beale played by Peter Finch.

[edit on 22-5-2009 by The All Seeing I]

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 03:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by king9072
Sigh, sometimes I honestly feel this forum is doomed.

NOONE Can see the MSM's slant on everything. How can people be so blind?

This is not a SUPPORT piece, exposing the illuminati, the first guy they have on to comment completely throws the entire concept into the fire. The average viewer who knows nothing about the illumanati is going to watch this segment, and leave with the belief that its all a load of bull, and not actually reality. Furthermore, when people bring it up it will be referred to "oh that's just in the movies... remember angels and demons?".

Closing in on a year and I feel like more than ever the MSM is tainting everything. It is so hard to believe most of the news on the T.V. at all anymore. I watch CNN and CNBC...I will check out FOX here and there, but all in all I come to sites like this for my information and then make of it what I will. Great thread and great post king9072

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join