It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have an answer to the problems of the world.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by justsomeboreddude
reply to post by Amaterasu

I appreciate your apology. I also apologize for a thread you visited of mine. I was trying to prove a point and taking on the character of the kind of person that would try to accomplish those things.

Ah. Thank you for your explanation as well as your reciprocal apology.

1. The planet has plenty for all of us.
It doesnt have plenty for an ever growing number of people who continue to need and/or demand more.

Like I said, that would become a non-issue, as we have enough at least 10 times over, and with freedom for Individuals of Sentience would come that control over fertility, and we would see a stabilization of the population. And it turns out that when we can have what we want, go where we want, do what we want (once we're used to it), we will use less and want less, taking only what we need, and wanting things that we find truly important.

No more advertising. No more planned obsolescence. No more cures hidden in favor of patentable "medicines" that have the customers coming back for more. No more tainted food. No more water grabs (imagine Dean Kamen's water purification device hooked up to free energy; no more tainted water, either).

We would move in the circles of people we like. Love would flourish.

2. Free energy is a reality.
I wish it were true, but Proof?

See my previous post. No, I am not one allowed to have proof. The toadies who have knowledge and proof are not talking - either because they are making a lot of money keeping the secret or they are too scared. But like many things, I have enough data to put the probability that it exists (and is a function of drawing the energy of the plenum into manifestation in a usable form) at about 98%.

3. There is a faction that is trying to take over the interweb (and more).
Proof? There are factions trying regulate it, but not take it over.

Data missing, and not just random data, but people like Alex Jones. Information on which high profile men are Masons (I found it a while ago, but now it's gone missing). There's more, too.

Again, it is a matter of putting all the pieces together to see where it is heading. And why does the interweb need "regulating?" Money? Likely. A fear that we will know too much? Likely. Given this, the "regulations" are pushed to control (take over) the interweb.

4. Antigrav is a reality.
I wish it were true, but Proof?

Gary McKinnon.

5. Aliens are a reality.
Proof?

All the anomalous ancient artifacts, The Terra Papers, the Sumerian Tablets, UFO sightings, and witness testimony.

6. Humans are loving but are twisted by The System, including the desperation caused by the concept of money.
Humans are basically advanced monkeys who have lived and died by the accomplish or die reality of evolution that every life form in the universe probably faces. The universe itself is a primary example of evolution.

Putting great stock in The Terra Papers, I suggest this is not so. We have mammalian, reptilian and bird DNA. We are something far more than monkeys.

And given that there is no solid agreement about how the universe came to be, using it as proof of evolution amuses me.

7. We are at a level of tech (and imagine how far we would be if we all worked together and didn't need "industry secrets) where we could cast off our (wage) slavery to machines.
This is only true in limited areas of human endeavor, current robot tech can only do so much. It is good for humans to work. It builds character and gives people a reason to get up in the morning. Without work most humans would fall into many unhealthy actions both for them personally and society as a whole.

And given the tech curve - which is real and can be found on the web - we should have no issues (especially if we pool our knowledge to the goal) putting it together to accomplish what I describe in my book.

8. If these ideas become widespread, abundance will be emergent.
Abundance doesnt exist in most if not all cases. There is not an unlimited amount of ANYTHING on this earth. Plus someone has to decide who gets what, do you really want that to be someone other than you? At least now you have the freedom to choose to earn more if you want more.

No, it's not unlimited - just fully enough 10 times over. And if the robots are doing all the work and distribution, no one has to decide who gets what. Put in your order and the slaves make sure you get what you ask for.

I am not trying to be rude but just to counter your theory.

[smile] I figured.

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 01:39 AM
link   

Firstly, Thank you for sharing your own work with the community. I am usually sceptical of those who say "they have the answer", but the fact that your are sharing it for free is excellent.
I have a few hours this afternoon, I am off to get a coffee and to read what you have to share.
Once again thank you.

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by atlasastro

Firstly, Thank you for sharing your own work with the community. I am usually sceptical of those who say "they have the answer", but the fact that your are sharing it for free is excellent.
I have a few hours this afternoon, I am off to get a coffee and to read what you have to share.
Once again thank you.

You're most welcome. I offer it for free because it stands the highest chance of being spread that way - and if we can get out of The System of money and control, the money would be moot anyway and each of us will have control of ourselves.

Sure, I struggle now, but I see a bright future if we can spread these ideas. Simultaneous service to BOTH Self AND Others.

Therefore I am thrilled to see others willing to read and (hopefully) pass on what I offer.

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Ok sorry to hear you are having tough times. Times like that are hard to bear, but keep up hope and keep trying and hopefully things will improve.

I wasnt asking you who paid your energy bill to mess with you, I was asking to say that if you have an energy bill then there isnt free energy.

Search on Joe Cell Mythbusters and you will see that the Joe Cell was disproven by someone that had the resources to test it.

Just because Gary McKinnon says he hacked into some US computers and said there is free energy and anti grav, it doesnt make it so.

You mention Dean Kamen. That is a real inventor. His water device could be a great gift to society. See how he gets patents, documents his work, and produces stuff for the market? That is why he is real and not an illusionist and/or a con artist. According to you the PTB would have prevented a device that produces clean water as well because that would be good for people.

I like that you try to think how to make the world better, but you solution depends on the existence of all kind of devices that are just part of myth. Maybe someday they will exist.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by justsomeboreddude
Ok sorry to hear you are having tough times. Times like that are hard to bear, but keep up hope and keep trying and hopefully things will improve.

If we came together and made it happen, I would be thrilled. I not only keep hope but actively advocate. [smile]

I wasnt asking you who paid your energy bill to mess with you, I was asking to say that if you have an energy bill then there isnt free energy.

No, there is not free energy for us peons. If there was, we would be free of their control. We could have our own energy sources - freeing us from any threat of energy loss...and we would no longer be paying them outrageous prices for what we use. They could no longer leach the wealth from the "peasants," the "sheep," the "livestock," thus reducing their hold on us.

Search on Joe Cell Mythbusters and you will see that the Joe Cell was disproven by someone that had the resources to test it.

I will check out the Mythbusters site (I had been there before and saw no such "debunk." But I do want to ask how much we know about the "debunker." Can we be sure that this individual is honest, or is it possible that the "debunking" was posted to move us off the scent...?

I mean, if I was a Lizard Hearted sort wanting to ensure that the peons did not take the energy control away from me, I would put together a "debunk" that looked good, butwas really a smoke screen.

On top of that, I hear the Cell is tricky and picky about materials and such. Can we be sure the item that was produced was not "tainted" in some fashion?

Just because Gary McKinnon says he hacked into some US computers and said there is free energy and anti grav, it doesnt make it so.

Agreed, but with all the other evidence (Schauberger, Reich, Rife, Tesla and others, rumors), combined with the fact that, in the interview of Gary, it is clear that his excitement about free energy was heavily edited. I don't know what was edited out, but every time he mentions free energy, he gets excited and then there is a cut to a more calm point in the interview.

This suggests that he really did find what he says he did. I suspect that if he was faking it, his excitement would have been for the lot of the "discoveries," but he clearly understands what free energy would mean for all of us humans on this planet. He clearly had more to say on that specific point, but was edited.

And then there is the fevered efforts to extradite him to the US. If there was nothing to see, because of his Asperger's Syndrome, the efforts would likely have been called off, or at least not pursued with such immense fervor.

Also... He would have made the US news. I mean, one would think so, eh?

You mention Dean Kamen. That is a real inventor. His water device could be a great gift to society. See how he gets patents, documents his work, and produces stuff for the market? That is why he is real and not an illusionist and/or a con artist. According to you the PTB would have prevented a device that produces clean water as well because that would be good for people.

True... But then he is not inventing things that threaten the power structure. Sure, his water purification system might look like a threat to the water grab occurring as we speak, but it requires energy to operate, and as long as they control the energy, they still control the water purification device.

So the device is not a threat unless free energy breaks out of the prison they have placed it in.

If he had created a free energy device, the PTB would have quashed it, one way or another.

I like that you try to think how to make the world better, but you solution depends on the existence of all kind of devices that are just part of myth. Maybe someday they will exist.

I say not so. The only aspect that is truly important is the free energy (and even without it, we could invest in other methods of energy extraction - 700 billion...or the trillions we have gone missing, spent on war, and so on, would go a very long way in building solar panels, wind mills, wave extraction, geothermal, etc.).

But I say it does exist - as well as antigrav, aliens and everything else Gary says he found.

I mean... If we postulate aliens amongst us, with all the evidence we have suggesting that they are, why would we not expect these things as well?

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 07:28 PM
link   

You are wrong about the Dean Kamen thing. It can powered by multiple sources. One can be solar or to just start a fire near the thing. It also produces power.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 09:59 PM
link   
The causes for many problems in the world are no other than 118 elites.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join