It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cash-free society: Before 2005 is over.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2004 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Yup, I think that we will no longer use cash by 2005, or at the very latest BEFORE 2006 begins. This means either microchips stamped on our arms, or something along those lines. Also, I have a strong suspicion that another fake terrorist attack will be created, or a similar emergency, in order to facilitate this drastic change in the name of "SECURITY". This will be the beginning of the police state in USA, which will last until USA is no longer, which is only about 5 years after the police state begins.

The elimination of cash has a good chance of happening before this year is over, or so I think.

posted on Apr, 27 2004 @ 11:21 PM
link   
I agree 100%.

Before this year is over? I don't think so. That is a little bit too soon. But I think the end of 2005 and beginning of 2006 is more accurate. I also agree with the another "terrorist" attack on American soil to officially bring it in.

posted on Apr, 27 2004 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Illmatic67
I agree 100%.

Before this year is over? I don't think so. That is a little bit too soon. But I think the end of 2005 and beginning of 2006 is more accurate. I also agree with the another "terrorist" attack on American soil to officially bring it in.

Actually, I was going for something before the election, so the constitution is suspended and Bush can remain in power indefinitely. However, I give 2005 as the latest anyway

posted on Apr, 27 2004 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Why would a faked terrorist attack spark a cash-free society? I think there would be mass rioting if they tried to stamp chips into people's arms, mostly by Christians, because of the revelations thing. No way, I think this will happen a fair time in the future, if at all.

posted on Apr, 27 2004 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by JustAnIllusion
Why would a faked terrorist attack spark a cash-free society? I think there would be mass rioting if they tried to stamp chips into people's arms, mostly by Christians, because of the revelations thing. No way, I think this will happen a fair time in the future, if at all.

You would think there would be mass rioting wouldn't you, BUT...just watch....they'll come along with a solid reason at some time or another, and succeed in making people feel like uncaring (for their country or whatever) idiots if they DON'T get them. Then the next thing you know, it'll be like dominos, sheep left and right will start getting them, then their neighbors (keeping up with the Joneses), will get them, then the co-workers...etc etc.

Sane, Awake and Aware people in control of their own thoughts may riot in the streets over microchipping, but the majority IE, most of the people on the planet, will simply stick their heads in the sand and allow the madness to continue without arguement. I'm convinced of it.

posted on Apr, 28 2004 @ 12:24 AM
link   
Cops are now being trained to control mass riots, army is being provided with "riot control" equipment and trained in this. Something's being planned and they aren't telling! Homeland Security committe (or whoever is in charge) bought a bullet-proof tank, with machine guns and everything! Now why would homeland security guys be worried about their personal safety in the middle of US, to the point of buying a TANK? This was on the news!

Now, rioting or not, the government has the control! What does a shepherd do when the sheep are acting up? He makes an example of a few, and scares the daylights out of the rest, scares them into submission. What happens to the sheep that learn how to escape their "holding cell" by digging or otherwise? They are shot, so that they cannot pass on the knowledge to others. Yup, that's what farmers/shepherds/animal herders etc do and have done for generations, to prevent the rest from learning from one who gained the knowledge!

The government is already putting people in jail INDEFINITELY without any CHARGE, because they label them as "terrorists", without absolutely ANY evidence, no constitutional rights given, no hearings, no lawyers, just a CAGE - if not just death. This is happening in the land of the free, home of the brave

There are no definitions of who can be labeled a terrorist, the government decides! Therefore, any of you can be labeled terrorists, you can be taken away, and you will never see the light of day again, and it is LEGAL in this country NOW! Where are the riots? Where are the protests?

How many people will be willing to die to escape getting a little microchip, because of their religious fears? Well, not THAT many - talk is cheap! They talk now, but when you see guys in uniform and shotguns outside your door, you might change your mind after all. Those who do not, this is where the shotgun comes in, or detention camps anyway. Yup, we have huge detention camps ready for use in US now, they aren't used yet, but they are just like the nazi concentration camps, only VACANT but ready to be utilized at any time. This is just a precaution though, not to worry, this is just in CASE citizens happen to go "crazy" or "riot" etc, it's only for emergencies... right? Where do you think the Japanese were herded during WWII?

Right...

Well, I stand behind my little prediction still, I just have this "hunch". We'll see what happens

[Edited on 28-4-2004 by lilblam]

top topics

join