It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rumsfeld needs a pandemic.(Tamiflu shelf-life)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 06:09 AM
link   
htt p://www.managementinpractice.com

This,of course has been out a few days now,but I haven't seen any threads looking into it...

Rumsfeld's growing stake in Tamiflu
...he still holds a Gilead stake valued at between $5 million and $25 million

money.cnn.com...

2005 News and his cash was growing on the back of the 'bird-flu'
Now this *cough* 'miracle drug' is seeing 500% + profits on the back of 'swine-flu'

This stuff has been stockpiled by the millions,but 'bird-flu' didn't turn out to be quite the money earner as hoped.

Now they can extend the shelf life of their unused meds "if the W.H.O calls PANDEMIC."

Well congratulations Mr Rumsfeld..Level five was ALREADY called before this judgement was made.

So no worries about having to throw out those vials of poison for another two years it seems.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 07:42 AM
link   
The dirty swine!! (pun intended
)

Can't say i'm surprised though. And it hurts my heart that the company is called 'Gilead' Sciences. Any Gunslingers out there will know why
They're certainly not fighting for the white.

It's all a big huge scam! And we're the ones paying for it while they get rich off it.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 08:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Nammu

Scam is what it is.
One and a half days of sickness less is the 'generous' result of its effects.

en.wikipedia.org...

but star anise is the industrial source. In 2005, there was a temporary shortage of star anise due to its use in making Tamiflu. Late in that year, a way was found of making shikimic acid artificially. A drug company named Roche now derives some of the raw material it needs from fermenting E. coli bacteria

www.wellness.com...

In September 2003, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) advised consumers not to consume teas containing star anise. Such teas have been linked with serious neurological effects such as seizures, vomiting, jitteriness and rapid eye movement

en.wikipedia.org...

Adverse effects

nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, abdominal pain, and headache. Rare ADRs include: hepatitis and elevated liver enzymes, rash, allergic reactions including anaphylaxis, and Stevens-Johnson syndrome.[5]

Various other ADRs have been reported in postmarketing surveillance including: toxic epidermal necrolysis, cardiac arrhythmia, seizure, confusion, aggravation of diabetes, and haemorrhagic colitis.[citation needed]

Neurological effects

There are concerns that oseltamivir may cause dangerous psychological, neuropsychiatric side effects including self harm in some users. These dangerous side effects occur more commonly in children than in adults.

In March 2007, Japan's Health Ministry warned that oseltamivir should not be given to those aged 10 to 19.[16] The Ministry had previously decided, in May 2004, to change the literature accompanying oseltamivir to include neurological and psychological disorders as possible adverse effects, including: impaired consciousness, abnormal behavior, and hallucinations.[14]

It's funny how the Chinese learnt this years ago and instead burn it as an incense for their medical need.
Western medicine really needs to play catchup.

Human 'error '??
Yeah right!!!!
I call is supply and demand,creating a market!!
www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 15-5-2009 by AGENT_T]

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 10:52 AM
link   
The questions I have re: Tamiflu are:

1) why between posts on this forum, and accounts from the MSM (so reliable-ha!) it seems that the Tamiflu is "being reserved" for the most "severe" cases, or the "high risk" populations like pregnant women, those with auto-immune problems, those with diabetes, cardio-vascular disease, COPD, etc.?

2) why are "mild" cases being prescribed antibiotics so frequently, instead of the drug, *damiflu* of (Crumsfeld and co.)?

Are the above marketing techniques being employed to create a desire in the masses?

Ideas???

~

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by sonjah1

My uneducated guess would be.

1)It is being 'reserved' till the main predicted outbreak come Autumn.
Bought at inflated prices and stockpiled.
(for example)

2)It is not being given to most current cases because
a)someone will twig on it doesn't blummin work.
And
b)if someone suddenly dies from a 'mild dose of swine flu',then the real scares will go up against 'TIMMMMY!!FLU'.

IE
Come the Autumn rush everyone will know it's dangerous and say..erm ..
"No thanks Rummy Blofeld"..
and have a nice cup of green tea with cinnamon and lemon instead.

[edit on 15-5-2009 by AGENT_T]

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 11:13 AM
link   
BINGO! I've been trying to alert people to this fact on a lot of threads related to this phony flu. I'm glad you worded your thread the way you did, because that will bring the attention to this fact better than what I've been doing.

These ruthless, unethical, immoral, murdering greedy pigs have to be stopped. For Christ sake, enough already!

files.abovetopsecret.com...

Well done! S&F for you.

[edit on 15-5-2009 by Albertarocks]

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by AGENT_T

1)It is being 'reserved' till the main predicted outbreak come Autumn.
Bought at inflated prices and stockpiled.
(for example)

Ah, so this is what you're saying: they'll give *damiflu* in the Autumn for profits--and when that doesn't work--they'll inject the "cure-all" vaccine to make even greater profits...
Wonder if Crumsfeld has shares in the vaccine as well?

~

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by sonjah1 they'll inject the "cure-all" vaccine to make even greater profits...
Wonder if Crumsfeld has shares in the vaccine as well?

~

Shhh,You'll give him more cash grabbing ideas.

Actually,once we all get forcibly injected with 'Unloaded Flimflam Turds'
(HONEST.. that really is an anagram for Donald Rumsfeld Tamiflu
)

..We'll either die or turn into blood craving zombies with an abnormal interest in Will Smith movies.

Job done.. population growth reduced.

(Aww I gotta go work now. booo)

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 11:57 AM
link   
How can it possibly be legal for government officials to have stock in companies like this? Some day people are going to rise up and deal with this in a very unpleasant manner. These people cannot keep thumbing their noses at us and keep getting away with it.

The same goes for government officials who have stock in companies that make money off of us being in Iraq. It should be illegal. All it takes is a well placed vote and BAM!!! they are nearly instant multi-billionaires. And we are indebted forever.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 11:01 PM
link   

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 05:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by groingrinder
The same goes for government officials who have stock in companies that make money off of us being in Iraq. It should be illegal.

I've no clue who could do,or did such a thing..

Oh wait a sec...

Mr Galloway said he had met Saddam Hussein on two occasions - the same number of times as US Defence Secretary Donald Rumsfeld .

"The difference is Donald Rumsfeld met him to sell him guns and maps - the better to target those guns. I met him to try to bring about an end to sanctions, suffering and war," he said.

news.bbc.co.uk...

Wow,isn't that odd!!.. two guys with the same name.

EDIT TO ADD.

I'm with you there.
Government officials should forfeit or cash in their stakes/holdings in companies when they are elected to 'influential positions.'
(or influenzal positions
)

To expect them NOT to direct business toward their own interests is naive,to say the least.
Take away the temptation first.

[edit on 16-5-2009 by AGENT_T]

new topics

top topics

join