It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christian Symposium Offers Different Take on Aliens at Roswell UFO Festival

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 04:32 PM
link   
I am a Christian and I believe Extraterrestrial Biological Entities (E.B.E.'s) to be more of God's wonderful creation. Earth is not the only planet God has ever created, so it is not a great stretch to claim other worldly life as God's handiwork.

I don't really know why they were not mentioned anywhere in the Bible, but my guess is that the knowledge of those beings does not effect our history or salvation. If the knowledge of their existence is not necessary for our history or salvation, then it does not belong in the Bible.

If I were to ever meet someone from another planet the first I would ask for is an English translation of their Bible. I would be curious to see if they had their own Adam and Eve or Jesus.

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by watchtheashes
reply to post by Miraj

No seriously they do stop if you call upon the name of Jesus. That proves they are just demons trying to F with humanity one last time before they're bound for good.

Maybe it's just evidence that they are delusional?

Similar experiences have happened but different deities were called. It isn't about their delusions being correct, it was them believing their delusions will save them.

I known of people that call on the Buddha to save them from demons. It works too, and some that don't believe in Jesus still get help from divine figures.

The only thing it proves is that believing it will protect you works. After all, it might just be in their heads anyways.

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by one_enlightened_mind
I am a Christian and I believe Extraterrestrial Biological Entities (E.B.E.'s) to be more of God's wonderful creation. Earth is not the only planet God has ever created, so it is not a great stretch to claim other worldly life as God's handiwork.

I don't really know why they were not mentioned anywhere in the Bible, but my guess is that the knowledge of those beings does not effect our history or salvation. If the knowledge of their existence is not necessary for our history or salvation, then it does not belong in the Bible.

If I were to ever meet someone from another planet the first I would ask for is an English translation of their Bible. I would be curious to see if they had their own Adam and Eve or Jesus.

When I was Christian, that was my opinion of aliens. That they must of been some other creation by god. Also that's a similar question I would ask them. I would ask about their religions, and see if there is any similar stories or beliefs.

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by wonderworld

You should also check out if you can Nephilim: A Primer. It deals with a high ex-government officials experience with the Nephilim face to face and what they came here to do with the secret government. It may or may not be true but I hold it as a good source for learning the idea.

No one seems to think they are good.

Like this for example. They only kill the ones that talk of demons not of alien life. This was later admitted by the caller to be a hoax but he thinks maybe he was somehow correct since the satellite transmission was taken down. Or he was shut up and told to say it was a hoax. Its up to you but why did the satellite go down in that moment and never go down before or after that?

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Miraj

Buddha is a demonic invention and demons like to play the angel of light and goody two shoes but their agendas are straight from Hell. Or rather earthly,sensual, and demonic. I know it to be truth, you think it is bias. I know science and never say it was wrong. I just happen to believe in Someone that's all. Just look at how divided Christianity is. Perfect example of religious manipulation and division. I want no part of that simply a part in the Kingdom of God.

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by one_enlightened_mind

Actually they are mentioned in the Bible but not listed as "Aliens" Here are there Biblical names.

Baalzebub = Lord of those who fly.

Zophim - watchers, angels who descended.

Sepherim - the many.

Baal was "Lord of War" and "Lord of the Sky".
l
Zuzim- the evil ones, roaming things.

Zamzummims - the evil plotters

Baalhazor "Lord of the Fortresses",

link   

reply to post by Miraj

Buddha is a demonic invention and demons like to play the angel of light and goody two shoes but their agendas are straight from Hell. Or rather earthly,sensual, and demonic. I know it to be truth, you think it is bias. I know science and never say it was wrong. I just happen to believe in Someone that's all. Just look at how divided Christianity is. Perfect example of religious manipulation and division. I want no part of that simply a part in the Kingdom of God.

Sophmoric. Pin-headed.

Bigotry.

link   

reply to post by Miraj

By demonic invention do you mean "Something else besides my own irrational beliefs"?

Maybe the fact that everyone seems to believe their right could suggest that either.. All of them are right, or all of them are wrong. And I'll just whip out my Occam's Razor.. Yup, everyone is wrong.

I hate to break it to you, but you're just as delusional as any Islamic, Jew, or any other irrational faith you can dream up.

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Miraj

Occam's Razor is fine with me. The simplest explanation would actually be a Creator and purpose. Why do scientists think we're here by an accident? There's a reason people suffer, there is a reason we have to make that extra dollar, there is a reason we feel the need to strive for something else. Its all a part of God's Master Plan for humanity and eliminating sin forever. The process will take us. It took Yeshua to take his life for the imperfection of man so that we may be made that way again when He returns. That will be a future real literal event. I saw heaven opened and behold a white horse. That's not symbolic language. The Woman and the Seven Stars are symbolic. His coming will be a literal event in the future.

So will aliens landing here. That is a part of the Master Plan. It involves everyone and everything.

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by bloodline

Nope I'm not pin headed and you're not pin headed either. I just know that's all. That's sufficient for me. We don't need to argue this right now. The OP is just presenting an idea that I agree with. I argue(debate etc.) when the need arises and even that I do reluctantly.

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by watchtheashes

Man,, are we ever on the same page. That video was a chiller. I have said this a few times here, that the government would not want me or you disclosing this info.

There is a bigger scheme going on behind closed doors. I know my family member is scared to tell, rather flat refuses to.

It's common sense that him and others are in fear of Aliens, not the the government.

Did anyone ever hear from that guy again? Some may dismiss him as a section 8 but the transmission loss was incredible timing.

[edit on 12-5-2009 by wonderworld]

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by wonderworld

I said he called back and said it was a hoax. Or someone killed him and tried to play it off smooth. However that is not what amazes me about the event. The transmission going out is the interesting thing here. He said he constructed the story later on. I think he may have been closer to the truth, and didn't know it so they had to shut it off. They don't need that sort of attention. That or they threatened him to take it back.

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 05:40 PM
link   

reply to post by Miraj

Occam's Razor is fine with me. The simplest explanation would actually be a Creator and purpose. Why do scientists think we're here by an accident? There's a reason people suffer, there is a reason we have to make that extra dollar, there is a reason we feel the need to strive for something else. Its all a part of God's Master Plan for humanity and eliminating sin forever. The process will take us. It took Yeshua to take his life for the imperfection of man so that we may be made that way again when He returns. That will be a future real literal event. I saw heaven opened and behold a white horse. That's not symbolic language. The Woman and the Seven Stars are symbolic. His coming will be a literal event in the future.

So will aliens landing here. That is a part of the Master Plan. It involves everyone and everything.

I wasn't disputing intelligent design, I was disputing your idea of that design.

Question: If God wants to get rid of sin. Why not just do it? After all he did supposedly make the world in six days.. So why does it take him thousands of years and some complicated plan to do it?

Answer: God doesn't care about sin. Sin doesn't exist. Sin is an effect of attritubution to describe how bad things happen. Sin allows you to believe the world is just, when the world has no sense of justice.

There is no plan, because a plan makes no sense. If God is perfect, why does he spend all his time making up these plans that make no sense?

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by watchtheashes

I guess it's hard to tell a hoax from someone running scared. I only watched the first couple minutes until they lost transmission.

Most issues try to get debunked, usually those with strong opposing views. Then it's up to us to make a rational oppinion.

Some things just cant be proven but this Alien scenario will soon be a proven fact. Most people also dont agree Aliens have significance in the NWO but they do.

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Miraj

Answer: God doesn't care about sin. Sin doesn't exist. Sin is an effect of attritubution to describe how bad things happen. Sin allows you to believe the world is just, when the world has no sense of justice.

The Illuminati have every one wrapped up so tight (definitely here in America) that God is completely out of the question. Don't you know they put the Statue of Liberty up because it is a Babylonian goddess? That's an idol. Our country has Roman architecture written all over it. The capital city Washington DC is made to look like a masonic compass. God is simply allowing this to happen to bring humanity out of rebellion. He is not the CAUSE of it. Simply allowing it because the judgment is just. He warned over and over of the consequences of turning away from the Creator. End Times must happen for it to be all washed away clean. Atonement is made through the blood.

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by wonderworld

Organizers assert that, "From a Biblical Christian perspective it becomes clear that 'aliens' are actually the evil spirits of the Bible. This idea is backed up experientially with the evidence of numerous testimonies of 'abductees', which show that 'alien abduction' experiences stop in the name and authority of Jesus Christ. Also the sinful behaviors of the 'aliens' behind abductions, the false gospels and new age messages they proclaim, and their supernatural powers so very reminiscent of those described in the Bible as being had by angels, all adds up to make clear that 'aliens' are in fact the evil spirits of the Bible."

www.earnedmedia.org...

What’s your take on Aliens? I agree they are highly intelligent creatures. I do believe they exist, as well as the flying craft the use. I believe them to be bad but how many think they are here for a good reason? Is it possible the creatures have been around since the existence of mankind? I find more and more references to the Bible bringing brought up.

Great topic, nice job ww...

see here for more insight on the subject...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

OT prayin' for you, as you dialog here...

OT

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 06:18 PM
link   

reply to post by Miraj

The Illuminati have every one wrapped up so tight (definitely here in America) that God is completely out of the question. Don't you know they put the Statue of Liberty up because it is a Babylonian goddess? That's an idol. Our country has Roman architecture written all over it. The capital city Washington DC is made to look like a masonic compass. God is simply allowing this to happen to bring humanity out of rebellion. He is not the CAUSE of it. Simply allowing it because the judgment is just. He warned over and over of the consequences of turning away from the Creator. End Times must happen for it to be all washed away clean. Atonement is made through the blood.

Again, this is called Attribution. It's an irrational belief that allows you to believe that the world is just. Do you think you're the only person in history who believed they had a righteous cause? What makes your insanity different than an Islamic Jihadist that blows himself up in God's service? Oh and "The devil did it" is a bad answer.

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 06:23 PM
link   
This is nothing new. This has always been the stance of organized Christianity, especially evangelicals.

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by one_enlightened_mind
I don't really know why they were not mentioned anywhere in the Bible,

Are you serious? They are all over the bible. Ezekiel certainly is talking about some sort of craft when he speaks of the "wheels" in the sky. I am not even going to try to count the times "pillars of fire" are mentioned in the bible.

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Miraj

My sane mind is different because I'm not insane at all. In fact if I was insane I would still be blaspheming Jesus Christ and would never have found Him. If you add up the Gematria to Insanity you get 666. Delusion is 666. I'm not delusional or insane. I just know the world is more than what it really seems. I don't like average everyday life. That is what is precious that will be taken away though. Life is not simple and boring if you only open your eyes to the truth. The truth of what we're all saying on no matter what thread it is.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join