It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Permaculture

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 04:17 AM
link   
A great doco called the Rise of permaculture. Many great tips in this video for growing a garden without monsanto's harsh pesticides and fertilizers.

www.documentarywire.com...

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 10:51 AM
link   
This is a link to many books on the subjects you like. Please check it out, share with your friends. It is updated regularly!

www.4shared.com...

Namasté

chemtrailswitzerland.blogspot.com...

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 05:08 PM
link   
the bit i watched seemed like it was going to be a somewhat drawn out presentation, not realy getting down to the nitty gritty or the grass roots of permaculture. molleson came through as less than eloquent, could hardly understand what he was trying to say. maybe they should have stuck more to the story line than the sue of all those peripheral graphics

and as for growing naturally organically without the use of man made chemical applications that was organic principals long before p/c came along. p/c also encompasses the principals of fukouka farming and gaia gardening and no doubt many more practises out there along the way.

in the end it all comes down to mind set and using good old common sense.

not a piece of paper blue tacked to the wall saying you have achieve a pdc or whatever. action will speak louder than words.

len

www.lensgarden.com.au...

[edit on 31-5-2009 by gardenlen]

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Hello everyone! I am a permaculture designer as well i have gone through a master gardeners training course. I have taken a bio-intensive internship and its really amazing how much you can grow in limited space with the right techniques.

edit on 30-6-2012 by GareyGaia because: typo

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Any other permaculture designers on ATS???

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 04:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: GareyGaia
Any other permaculture designers on ATS???

I am, but not full time yet.

top topics

join