It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the official im goin to do something!!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Its very difficult to answer what will someone do or what have you planned in the event of something happening. It depends on what happens. I know you were referring to the NWO. They have two main basic goals, one is control the world-By this i mean have all the money and all the world leaders at there “Beck and Call”. 2nd Reduce the Global population, as they believe that the world cannot function with 6-7 Billion people.

The Money: Rumor has it that the U.S dollar will crash -or they'll try crash it -WHY to bring in the Amero and like a Bankruptcy wipe out all the U.S debt . At the same time of course the world markets will go down with the Dollar and "force" countries to turn to the New World Order and Government system(s) that has already been created but not put into practice.

The NWO is already in place its just not being used . Have you heard of United Nations peace keeping forces. Right now their job is to do just that, but if you have a close look, you will notice that its made up of armies from numerous countries. As soon as the U.S and U.K ,France and Germany move all their Forces under the U.N banner, The small countries will do the same. I've just established your NWO Army.

Governments need to run on money right- In comes our friend Al Gore and his Environmental Push. In the Horizon you will hear of a new Carbon tax, Maybe you have already heard of it. The aim behind this is to raise Taxes from almost every industry from every country. Most of this money will go directly to the IMF (International Monetary Fund ) or World Bank. I think the IMF will take on the same roll as IRS/Federal reserve in the collection of money across the globe and then the World Bank will issue loans to countries and Banks. And of course as we know that’s all of them.

Right now in the U.S Most all banks are 80% State owned –Because of the Bail out money. Yes there is a push to pay the money back, but they will not be able to.

Population reduction: Personally I see this in two ways where “people” can cause population deduction- War and Disease. War is a limited weapon unless you want to go all out Nuclear which could cause things is to go over the edge completely. But it can be used in a limited capacity to maybe put some Rogue Originations and countries in line. Disease will most likely be the main weapon. I don’t want to get into this too much- BUT

HOW DID YOU LIKE THE TRIAL RUN THEY JUST HAD, ON SPREADING A DISEASE AND SEEING HOW IT SPREADS AND THE CAPACITY TO CONTROL IT????- Swine Flu- or whatever you want to call it.

Just a small note on this- The CDC (Center for Disease Control) said that the “Swine flu” which it actually is not, was a mixture of swine flu, Avian Bird Flu and the Common Influenza. –And that they have never seen this strain of flu ever before. But of course a new “find in the disease business and no-one jumps to give it a name?? mmmm

The next one you see, might just be a little more deadly than this one and spread just as well- I don’t mean that to sound like I like the idea.

One of the best Killing diseases is Ebola. Carried by Mosquitoes found in Africa, One of the problems using it as a deliberate disease is, it Kills the carrier too quickly, meaning it does not get time to spread.-Why I’m saying this is –MAYBE someone is trying to work on a disease that will spread like the common cold, Not kill you right away, have an Incubation period of about 2 weeks (without you knowing it) So that you can spread it without Knowing. And of course they’ll have the Anti-dote already made, but will not release it. BILLIONS WILL DIE!

So the NWO plan is Scary but simple.

The biggest worry is what the Bible says, War kills 1/3 (1,5 Billion) of the worlds Population(6 Billion) and later disease kills a further ¼ . (1,5 Billion) of the 4,5 Billion (Total after war). Then we still got the Earthquakes, tsunami’s and Volcano’s. and Meteor showers .

I hope your cabin is 400ft below ground?

OH! I nearly forgot the Mark of the beast-Maybe the N.W.O will be the instrument to bring this about (That’s if you believe in this-if not- you o.k-Well not really) . So they create this system to take a “Mark” and no one can buy or sell less they have this mark.

If you a Christian in this “boat” (I know some Christian don’t believe this-again you will not have to worry about it then, or if you think the Mark is something else or just a figure of speech- You will be ok and don’t have to worry ) But for those that believe this, Say they bring about a new system ,maybe driven by some Micro chip of some sorts. Bible says that this will happen for 3 ½ years. In this instance you will have to Hide for 3 ½ years with no money! “Micro Chips Only” …..

Time to go……….

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by tdrowe2008
i dont no what im goin to do but i can say that prtoesting will not work we need a real leader not government plants like david icke or alex jones or the false zietgiest movie visit thread

www.abovetopsecret.com...

i was not saying what i was going to do but asking for a collective idea

have you even thought about doing anything (not doin anything) i mean thinking

The easiest place to start is also the hardest.

You finance the NWO. You feed them, you clothe them, you house them and you serve them.

You give them your blood, sweat and tears and you sacrifice you children to them.

You hold the golden key of power in your pocket.

How and when you wield that sword of power makes all the difference in the world.

But like the Golem you will never give up that ring that you willing put around your neck; even when it is has shrunken and is cutting off your last breath.

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 10:46 AM
link   
I plan on saving people from the FEMA camps once TSHTF. Till then I am telling everyone I know and ones I don't about ATS website and all the BS going on...knowledge is the key...the more that know the truth the better. The 2nd thing I plan on doing is gonna piss alot of folks off, I dont like it either but we need to remove the fungus from these United States...dont have to kill anyone to do either... and unfortanally I cant say anymore without getting into trouble . I will take responsibility....and stand in the face on the evil ones and spit on them..... man I am pissed....how many lives have been destroyed by these power hungry demons?!!

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Its quite obvious that many still do not fully understand what the so called "NWO" actually is.

You cannot stop it because it is part of the whole reason we are here.

Do not take the bait and fight.

Teach other people the actual "TRUTH" about what this is. So many on this site say open your eyes yet the same people have sand in them.

So many say wake up yet they are asleep.

Sit back, look at the world and the events for what they really are..... Lies.

Who would lie like this and who would do this on such a scale?

You know who deep in your heart....

Who are you is the question.....

There is a difference between walking a path and knowing a path. Walking the path is far harder than the knowing and unfortunately many must do one before the other as I have and thank god that I wont have to walk this one.

Question is who are you?

Once you can answer that you wont have to fight, die, suffer because you will realise your full life was all about that in the first place leading to the answer of my original question.

Ignore all you want but it will lead right back to what I have spoken of if you are wrong.

But on topic nobody is going to do anything that will achieve something other than nothing when it comes to gung ho attitudes, patriotism etc.

You will see and the same people who speak of anything like this will be the first to blame everyone else because they are rejecting the true answer of who they are.

[edit on 10-5-2009 by XXXN3O]

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 04:49 PM
link   
I cancelled my world of warcraft account. F'n NWO only wants to keep the hunter class down.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   
me four years ago

guess ive came a long way

top topics

<< 1   >>

join