It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A curious Nazi occult tale

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 01:51 AM
link   
Brought back a few memories for me there Foxhoundone. The RGJ's had been kicked out of Germany by the time I got to Celle. They rioted through the town centre after some Turkish immigrants had a ding dong with some jokers from the regiment. I heard they killed a German Civil Policeman (GCP) and a number of innocent Turks, goes without saying they never did a tour in Germany again. I havent checked the rework on the rear of the barracks, I'd agree with you it might be to lighten the load which would suggest they never cleared the cellars. Yeah I remember the crash outs. Due to the nature of our mission we had more than anyone else, which always seemed pointless considering we received Intel briefings telling us in no uncertain terms the Soviets would have wiped the slate clean with us. In fact the whole Allied mission in West Germany was to act as a buffer to slow the Russians down to give the politicians enough time to stick their finger on the big red button. I doubt the Soviets would have bothered. Funny old world ain't it? SOXMIS was the acronym for Soviet Mission, a kind of legal spying game both sides played. Very dodgy blokes, we were told to avoid as a lot of them were Spetsnaz, also whatever we did to them would pale in comparison to what they'd do to the BRITMIS lads. We didnt have to worry about the RGJs but we did have to run the gauntlet through the public car park and the French Garden which was the haunt for the local cottagers, chap I could tell you a few tales!
I missed the Cold War, everything seemed to make a lot more sense than the mindless War on Terrorism but I suppose it was the eye opener for my own awakening. Like to give you a little anecdote on my stay there. We had a RAF EW (54 SU) unit attached to us and they had a RAF regiment officer in charge of their security, I didn't even know the Rock Apes had officers, but anyway first day I walked past him he looked a little snotty, second day I walked past him he pulls me up and says "Don't you salute Air Force officers in the Army?" I replied "We don't have Air Force officers in the Army" (a little plagiarism from Spike I think)Anyhow a 20 minute lecture on the rank structure of the RAF ensured and I was informed I would salute him in future. Every time I passed that plonker I go to chuck one up and he salute me, at which point I'd scratch the back of my head and thank him for his effort.
Don't fret all just a little indulgence for me and Foxhoundone, will get back on topic in my next post regards the Spear of Destiny.

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 05:22 AM
link   
Okay, I thought I'd add the information I received about the Spear of Destiny. I received it back in the late Eighties from both a Sargent Major in the Intelligence Corps and a high ranking member of the SIB, a branch of the military police that deals with investigation, after they had been arguing about the Freemasons. We had just sailed out of Kiel where the Nazi's had built the U-boats, we were heading up the Kiel canal which had been built to allow the U-boats to enter the North sea. I have read a few books on the Spear and none have mentioned this information so I thought it might be an interesting addition to anyone who follows the history of this enigmatic object. Apparently Hitler did have the Spear and as the Second World War drew to a close he ordered it to be shipped out of Germany, possibly to South America or Antarctica. It was loaded onto a U-boat at Kiel and made it to the North sea only to be torpedoed by the Allies. I was told it was now lying at the bottom of the sea and no one had made an effort to retrieve at that time. If anyone can collaborate this or add any new information it would be appreciated.

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Probably the best place for it. Better than having it exploited.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Hey somix
When are we going to hear about the occult?
What is Nazi occult?
That's half the thread title that has been omitted here so far as I can see.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 05:20 PM
link   
very interesting thread soxmis. Keep it going.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 09:16 PM
link   
You picked me for a friend and you can't reply! duh!
What FRIGGIN OCCULT dude???

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by SOXMIS
Okay, I thought I'd add the information I received about the Spear of Destiny. I received it back in the late Eighties from both a Sargent Major in the ..........If anyone can collaborate this or add any new information it would be appreciated.

The Spear of Destiny is in the Kunsthistorisches Museum in Vienna. Yes, Hitler confiscated it. Fat lot of good it did him. After the war, it got sent back to the Museum.

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Steady Donny 4 million, I dont go on the Internet very often, here in China they are celebrating their national holiday and I've been partying hard. The occult connection really comes in with what I was told about the Nazi's practices and their use of symbolism. If it true that military divers didnt make it out of the lower reaches of the building and the one that did was stark raving mad it begs the question what did they find? Knowing some Navy divers personally and doing a fair bit of scuba myself it takes a lot of courage to choose it as a profession. You dont scare easily. My only conclusion is they witnessed something supernatural, connected to what the Nazi's were engaged in and the military literally covered it up... with concrete! There is a lot of literature regarding the Nazis and the occult, try doing your own research, I dont have any answers, I was interested to see if any of our fellow board members were aware of any information.

If listing you as a buddy is a problem please let me know and I'll redress it ASAP

Yes indeed they have a Spear of Destiny in Vienna as discussed in a separate thread regarding this object, however I have two Spears in my home used for two movies ( I collect movie props) but neither is the true Spear and the I doubt the Vienna one is either. I received information from a very good authority that the true Spear is lying at the bottom of the North sea in the bowels of a U boat.

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 08:15 AM
link   
If you go to my media portal then pictures you will see some pictures of taunton Bk's Celle Germany, Better still if you can get them on this thread feel free to do so....

[edit on 4-10-2009 by foxhoundone]

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Note the lighting of Block 14 ?? SOXMIS....

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Well SOXMIS does it bring a tear to your eye, Note the deliberite flooding ??

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 10:24 AM
link   

And prior to the rebuilding works,

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 10:28 AM
link   
I was based at Trenchyard barracks in Celle with the infantry from 96-2000, and can confirm that the place certainly has a malevolent feel about it!!

There is an old railhead there the SS used to use to load Jews for Hohne garrison which is where the Belsan death camp was.

Not a bird flies over the place! And many of the troops who were happy go lucky before we got there developed some pretty nast emotional problems, one of them a lad who i trained who was in recce platoon (the creme de la creme of any infantry unit), decided to put on his gilly suit (camoflage suits for snipers), strap a machete to his front, cam his face up, and then run through the closed door to his room! Then he went around the camp stalking! There were lots of guys who ended up in Wegburg psychiatric unit ! The cloud of malevolence didnt lift untill the unit left.
There is something there!!

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by SOXMIS

we had a few rucks with the turks too lol. Even more with the army wives on the lash when their hubbies were away!

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Selahobed

Hi Selahobed, Was based at 77er Bk's in the 80s, It was rumoured that the cellers were flooded on purpose to hide the link to Belsen con camp approx 15km as the crow flies, and also lots of other objects were hid down there, As suggested before there was a massive machining workshop
below the old parade ground and was accessible by road round the rear of the Blk
I too have been to Belsen memorial site, Its true what they say about the birds not flying over the place, but I subscribe that phenomena to the amount of lime used to counter the Typhoid out break and mass burials.. Hence no insects no birds IMO

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by foxhoundone

Yeah, got to admit it did get a bit creepy sometimes when patroling the camp on guard! There wasnt creepy going ons, just a very tangible air of "not rightness". I remember something being said about the basements being flooded, but didnt really look into it.
All i know is that the whole time we were there, that there was a kind of dark cloud over the unit. Lots of marriages failed. A lot of guys tried to top themselves, a lot went awol (more than usual), and a lot just left. I hated being there, it was creepy being in a place which was used as a staging ground for genocide, and being in the same barracks formally occupied by war criminals and occultists.

[edit on 103131p://f49Sunday by Selahobed]

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Hi Guys

I was posted to that part of Germany in the late 80's & early 90's. I had reason to visit Celle on a regular basis. I can confirm that what the OP has posted was common rumour at that time. Although we travelled some distance to the unit, we would never stay overnight but always choose to do a considerable daily round trip until our work was finished.

There were always lots of bravado & willing volunteers who wanted to explore the cellars, but they were always prohibited by the hierarchy.

occasionally there would be discoveries made by the local Int Corps guys, but nothing was ever shared or discussed, nor do I believe would there be anything left above ground at that late stage of any great significance.

Soxmis is from a unit that would probably still frown on his disclosures to this day, even though it has nothing to do with them.

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Well, some good news for you, I was in Germany in the early eighties and remember being told this story too, there was a slight deviation though, it was mentioned that it was a covered reservoir and it is now well concreted over.
Further more, where I was posted all the barrack basements were divided into 4 sections, in every building one of these sections was bricked up and not even the local workers would touch, talk about or go near these areas.

On another note, one of the barrack guards went potty one night when he saw a number of German tanks drive by him, making no sound at all.

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Very interesting I must say. One question: Did divers at that time in the military use a tether to connect one another to keep from losing each other?

I_R

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Evidence of the cultic nature of the Nazis was suppressed at the Nurembourg War Crime trials by the prosecutors, in order to prevent those on trial from escaping using pleas of insanity.

I have been informed that that evidence is currently at the National Archives, but is in German...if anyone is interested in digging it up, it would be (literally) a HELL of a story.

[edit on 4-10-2009 by seataka]

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join