It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just wanna share some experience with you

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 04:54 PM
link   
So here the story goes:

3 days ago on Friday May 1st in Lithuania 3 old men were enjoying the night in their own garden and suddenly noticed 3 lights moving very strange. One of the men was a retired military officer who was studying in England and he said that those things in the sky were definitely not planes. They were also listening music with a CD player - the music was disturbed and eventualy stopped playing. Also one of the men tried to record this - the phone lagged and the screen started showing unusual stuff (if it was broken). After 15 min when they first saw those objects, three fighter planes passed to the direction of those objects. Then again the next day fighter planes passed. Also the strange thing is that they flew from West (Baltic sea), not from East (near city Siauliai) where the Lithuanian NATO air force base is.

So, what do you think?

[edit on 3-5-2009 by thomasLTU]

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 06:27 PM
link   
I had an almost similar experience in about 2 or 3 years ago.

I was at my bus stop in the morning (about 6:30am) and I saw a light moving kind of slowly towards my direction. I thought it was an airplane, but then I saw two other lights the were moving too. The three lights were in a form of a triangle.
They moved above some clouds that were on top of me (it was cloudy day). I couldn't here a sound from the lights.

I lost track of the lights but then in a few minutes I saw a bigger light going from the clouds above me to the direction the three lights were coming from, but this time it moved too fast to be an airplane. I lost sight of it in a few seconds because it went far away from me. No sound from it either.

A minute later I heard and saw a fighter plane going to the direction the big light went to but from another direction.

It was weird.

[edit on 3-5-2009 by danielsil18]

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 11:28 PM
link   
While I was traveling to Arizona from California, I saw some strange lights in the desert. It was at around 6 pm or so, the time when it gets dark in the desert I'd say. It was odd. It was like someone having a lazer pointer pointed at the sky and the light I saw was moving around like that. I wasn't scared, but curious. Of course, I didn't sleep that night
Paranoia..

join