It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

J.P. Morgan Chase is well on its way to owning the world

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Wow, thank you for the links
Some I knew were members, but there were a few suprises. It amazes me how these families are usually left off of lists, of the wealthy or the most powerful. I was thinking about that the other day, I don't remember when I saw Rockefeller on any such list. People hear these names, randomly associated with buildings or companies, yet really they are quite mysterious, mysterious and powerful, quite a dangerous combination.

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by GreenBicMan

You are absolutely right, the Rockefellers or Rothschilds, will not end with the current patriarch, their money will be passed down as well as their family code, goals, etc. It will continue until outsiders put an end to it, since they won't.

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by searching4truth
reply to post by GreenBicMan

You are absolutely right, the Rockefellers or Rothschilds, will not end with the current patriarch, their money will be passed down as well as their family code, goals, etc. It will continue until outsiders put an end to it, since they won't.

You're welcome for the links. I'm glad you visited them. For sure, the cabal doesn't end with the death of a patriarch or monarch. The Rothschilds really got cookin' back in 1720. But the Illuminati (god I hate calling them that because enlightened people of the world are the true Illuminati) have existed since much earlier than that. Really, the Illuminati before Rothschilds were simply the few in power who wanted to own the earth. Think of the Persian empire, the Roman empire, the British empire. Eventually, they all fail, but until they do, the wreak terrible hardships on the rest of the world.

[edit on 3-5-2009 by Albertarocks]

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 11:31 AM
link   
I dont think the illuminati exist(in the sense we are talking about),the bavarian one was just a rich mans club where they could feel important.As for the rothschilds,no doubt they still have alot of power,but i dont think its as much as they used to in say the the middle of the 19th century.I also think a more closely knit inter-connected world is a natural progression which really wouldn't need a hidden force behind it to come into fruition.

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Solomons

You know I went back and forth with it for a long time, but eventually I followed the trail, whether they call themselves "the illuminati" or not, I don't know, and I don't think it really matters it is simply a way to identify the group. I followed a bunch of companies, up through its parent company through its "grandparent company" and so on, it is suprising to see how 90% of everything traces back ultimately to a very small group. In this world money is power, and there is no denying this small group individuals weilds the majority of power.

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by searching4truth

I knew they took over WAMU and botched up my login to pay my bill online. Can you say what other cards are joining forces with Chase?

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Certainly, well as you mentioned WAMU. Then Providian Financial, Great Western Bank, Bank One and all associated companies, Bears Stearn and as someone else mentioned it holds the governments accounts for both child support and food stamps, now I'm gonna have to look for the link because when trying to find names I remember seeing that had put in an offer on RBS which owns Charter One (my last not Chase card) but I'm gonna have to find the source.

[edit on 3-5-2009 by searching4truth]

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 12:20 PM
link   
sorry double post,

does anyone know why I frequently get double posts?

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by searching4truth
Certainly, well as you mentioned WAMU. Then Providian Financial, Great Western Bank, Bank One and all associated companies, Bears Stearn and as someone else mentioned it holds the governments accounts for both child support and food stamps, now I'm gonna have to look for the link because when trying to find names I remember seeing that had put in an offer on RBS which owns Charter One (my last not Chase card) but I'm gonna have to find the source.

Wow that is odd. They hold all child support cards, that's from US bank. Pretty scary.

I wonder if BOA will become the bad bank and we will be left with only one large bank JP Morgan Chase. That's a creepy thought. Too much control for one company!

Now I would consider this too big to fail but look at the recent history! There is no such thing. They wont be exempt to the credit card bubble that is about to burst.

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by wonderworld

You need to lay off those smilies wonder
as for the poster that replied to me,could you please show me how many of these institutions are connected.I agree that many of them are,but the rothschilds lost ALOT of their fortune just before the 20th century and i would like to know how you came to a different conclusion.

[edit on 3-5-2009 by Solomons]

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by sapphirearaidia

don't forget the state of michigan unemployment is now using morgan chase debit cards. i wonder which insurance company handles mi unemployment insurance? aig?

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Solomons

You need to lay off those smilies wonder
as for the poster that replied to me,could you please show me how many of these institutions are connected.I agree that many of them are,but the rothschilds lost ALOT of their fortune just before the 20th century and i would like to know how you came to a different conclusion.

[edit on 3-5-2009 by Solomons]

Well the Rothchilds also created the privately owned Federal Reserve System.. What does that tell you.

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Here is what I did.

Sold everything, converted it all to gold and silver. I do have a bank account - but it has small change in it. I don't work anymore - and it gave me a sense of unbelievable freedom - I dont have MONEY!

If someone wants me to pay - I can say - DONT HAVE MONEY SORRY!

Now if I had my time again, here's what I'd do.

If you want a car - get fake plates and never register it - registration is signing ownership over to someone else. Same as registration of a birth - you signing over your child to the 'state' - well, actually we know who owns the child (and you).

Don't get birth certificates for your children - just use some other faked identification to get in the system - become a non person

Use a fake name when you get a job - don't pay tax.

If ever your asked if your name is such and such - just deny it - that's statute law, and it can only be applied if a man or woman consents to represent a person.

A person is just like a trading name, so don't represent it - and they are kind of screwed. The less identification you have the better - make up different names and get services in different names at your address - it kind of screws with the system.

I should point out, its all quite illegal - but they can only prosecute a person for statute law, not a man or woman - so just use different names and give false addresses all the time - gives them something to do trying to work out what the hell is happening.

If you don't actually have a birth certificate then it will all work perfectly - if you do - then maybe you should play by the rules

The only one I know is almost impossible to avoid is - if you want to leave - you need a passport and its damn hard to get without a birth certificate .. what a crock of crapola - they don't want to let you leave the country jail eh.

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 04:47 PM
link   
I don't think the Rothschilds are hard up by any means, they posess RIT Capital Partners, the UK's largest investment trust and well as St James's Place Capital which according their website has £15.3 billion funds under management. This is of course in addition to Concordia BV, N M Rothschild & Sons, LCF Rothschild Group.

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Really? i guess you have some info to back that statement up wonder?

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Solomons

There are many threads on ats, or google in general, that address the ownership of the Federal Reserve. www.save-a-patriot.org... has a nice flow chart of all responsible parties, as does J.P. Morgan which if we remember is what this thread is about, Morgan not Rothschild. Both evil, but I'm new I can only tackle one at a time

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 05:36 AM
link   
reply to post by bluewaterservant

I know I heard about the unemployment cards...I heard people complaining about all the fees they are charging to use those too...

People have a right to be upset over all those fees..They get their grubby hands on every cent of our money they can...

It is just sickening when you catch on to what absolute heartless crooks they are...They box us in a corner and rob even the poorest of us...!!!

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 06:04 AM
link   
www.pbs.org...

People & Events
J.P. Morgan

John Pierpont Morgan (1837-1913) began his career in 1857 as an accountant, and worked for several New York banking firms until he became a partner in Drexel, Morgan and Company in 1871, which was reorganized as J.P. Morgan and Company in 1895. Described as a coldly rational man, Morgan began reorganizing railroads in 1885, becoming a board member and gaining control of large amounts of stock of many of the rail companies he helped restructure. In 1896, Morgan embarked on consolidations in the electric, steel (creating U.S. Steel, the world's first billion-dollar corporation, in 1901), and agricultural equipment manufacturing industries. By the early 1900s, Morgan was the main force behind the Trusts, controlling virtually all the basic American industries. He then looked to the financial and insurance industries, in which his banking firm also achieved a concentration of control. Morgan was also among the foremost collectors of art and books of his day; his book collection and the building that housed it in New York City are now The Pierpont Morgan Library.

www.whale.to...
J. P. Morgan

Joe Kennedy, William Randolph Hearst, JP Morgan and others were part of a powerful underground group. They created their own revenue and their own justice Thanks for the Memories: The Memoirs of Bob Hope's and Henry Kissinger's mind control slave by Brice Taylor p54

JoeIn 1913, the Morgans were the dominant American banking influence. Before I say anything more, you should know that J. P. Morgan was really - most biographers say and have said of him - that he was probably an agent of the Rothschilds...... So, in any event, in 1913, it was pretty clear that J. P. Morgan - The House of Morgan - was the dominant banking influence. But today, that seems to have shifted to the Rockefellers. There's no doubt in my mind today that the Rockefellers are the dominant banking force in the United States Interview with G. Edward Griffin, Author of 'The Creature from Jekyll Island'

At the turn of the century, people like Rockefeller and Morgan and Carnegie had decided that since they were at the top of the heap, they didn't want any more competition. They wanted to put an end to competition. ......when you look at these men sitting around the table at a clubhouse on Jekyll Island, all of a sudden you realize, "Oh my gosh, the Federal Reserve System is a CARTEL." And that is exactly what it is. It is not a government agency. It is a cartel no different than the banana cartel, the oil cartel, or any other. It just happens to be a banking cartel. That is the second thing that emerges from the study of what happened on Jekyll Island. Interview with G. Edward Griffin, Author of 'The Creature from Jekyll Island'

the first thing they were trying to hide at that meeting was the fact that the Federal Reserve System was written BY the money trust. The people who attended that meeting were the epitome of the money trust. These were literally the wealthiest men in the world. When you added up the wealth which was controlled by the seven men who went to that meeting .....they represented, approximately one-fourth of the wealth of the entire world. We're talking about the J. P. Morgan dynasty, the Rockefeller dynasty, Kuhn Loeb & Company, the Rothschilds from Europe, and the Warburgs from Germany and the Netherlands. These were the people who were represented at that meeting, and they are the ones who created the Federal Reserve System - supposedly - to break the grip of the money trust. Interview with G. Edward Griffin, Author of 'The Cremature from Jekyll Island'

Hitler’s main source of economic power was from the I.G. Farben chemical cartel, and I.G. Farben in turn was controlled by the Illuminati. The I.G. Farben cartel was created by loans from Wall Street in what has been called the Dawes plan. Carroll Quigley calls the Dawes Plan "largely a J.P. Morgan production." The J.P. Morgan Group set up the loan to I.G. Farben, which created Hitler. 'Without the capital supplied by Wall Street, there would have been no I.G. Farben in the first place, and almost certainly no Adolf Hitler and World War II." Henry Ford merged his German assets with I.G. Farben in 1928. The cartel created the lethal Zyklon B gas that was used to exterminate the Jews. It was also involved in the torture experimentations that led to mind control methods, such as Monarch Programming. Do you see what happened? A Rothschild agent set up a cartel that was directly involved in the horrible persecution of the Jews. Still the family maintains the illusion of being totally supportive of their race. At first Germany had a significant disadvantage if they were to embark on a second world war. The nation had a fuel shortage, but the Illuminati fixed this problem. The Germans were able to fight WWII through the use of synthetic fuels that were created by the hydrogenation process (turning coal into gasoline).
This process was discovered by I.G. Farben. Hydrogenation technology would not have been fully developed by WWII, but I.G. Farben made a deal with Rockefeller’s Standard Oil, who was able to complete the research, facilitating the war. Interestingly, I.G. Farben plants were not targeted by the bombing raids on Germany. By the end of the war the refineries had experienced only 15% damage. William Dodd, American ambassador to Germany before WWII, wrote President Roosevelt: "At the present moment, more than a hundred American corporations have subsidiaries here or cooperative understandings. 'The DuPonts have their allies in Germany that are aiding in the armament business. Their chief ally is the I.G. Farben Company... 'Standard Oil Company ... sent $2,000,000 here in December, 1933 and has made $500,000 a year helping Germans improve hydrogenation technology] ... ,,The International Harvester Company president told me their business here rose 33% year, but they could take nothing [earnings] out [except in goods]. ‘Even our airplanes people have secret arrangements with Krupps. ‘General Motors Company [which was controlled by the J.P. Morgan Group] and Ford do enormous business here through their subsidiaries and take no profits out." Germany needed the capital of these, and many more American companies in order to wage a war. I.G. Farben had a holding company in the United States called American I.G. Farben. Paul Warburg, his brother Max (head of Germanys secret police during WWI), and Warburg agent Herman Metz were some of the members of the board of directors of the American I.G. Farben. Other directors included Rockefeller/International banking men (Edsel Ford, Charies Mitchell, Walter Teagle, etc) . Three Germans on the Board of Governors were convicted as war criminals after the war, but the elite Americans fore-mentioned were not, even though they participated in the same criminal decisions as those who were punished. According to author Eustice Mullins, Hitier met with Allen and John Foster Dulles in 1933.
The Dulles brothers were acting as legal representatives of Schiff and Warburg’s Kuhn, Loeb & Co, which was an Integral part of the Rothschild network. Mullins claims Kuhn & Loeb had extended large short-term credits to Germany, and needed to ensure the repayment of these loans. The Dulles supposedly assured Hitler he would receive the funds necessary to be installed as Chancellor of Germany, if he promised to repay the debts. One of the largest tank manufacturers for Germany was Opel, which was controlled by the J.p. Morgan Group. Another company connected to the J.p. Morgan Group was Bendix Aviation, ‘which supplied data [to Germany] on automatic pilots, aircraft Instruments and aircraft and diesel engine starters.’ The examples go on and on. There is much more that could be written on this subject. The manufactured Pearl Harbour attack allowed Roosevelt to enter America into the war. A second world war had been created by the Illuminati, with the help of the Rothschild/Morgan/Warburg/Schiff syndicate. After the end of the war, the Tribunals that investigated Nazi war criminals censored "any materials recording Western assistance to Hitler," said historian Antony C. Sutton. Bloodlines of the Illuminati 11. Rothschild

Max Warburg funded Lenin and his revolutionaries. Jacob Schiff gave a known $20 million to Lenin. J.P. Morgan & Co. helped finance the Bolshevik revolution. Alfred de Rothschild also helped finance the Bolsheviks. Bloodlines of the Illuminati 11. Rothschild

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 06:13 AM
link   
[The Rothschilds] "preferred to operate anonymously in the United States behind the facade of J. P. Morgan and Company."
- Eustace Mullins

"By hundreds of thousands, hard handed Americans believed that Cleveland and Carlisle [Cleveland's Secretary of Treasury] had sold the credit of the Republic to the Morgans and the Rothschilds, and had pocketed a share of the price."
- The 'Morgan Bonds'

"Thereafter, Morgan appears to have served as a Rothschild financial
agent and went to great length to appear totally American."
- G. Edward Griffin

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 06:14 AM
link   
According to the highest law of the land, the U.S. Constitution, only silver and gold may be used as legal tender:

Art 1, Sec 10: No State shall enter into any Treaty, Alliance, or Confederation; grant Letters of Marque and Reprisal; coin Money; emit Bills of Credit; make any Thing but gold and silver Coin a Tender in Payment of Debts; pass any Bill of Attainder, ex post facto Law, or Law impairing the Obligation of Contracts, or grant any Title of Nobility

How is it that the Federal Reserve Bank is owned by foreigners who have taken ownership of most of the U.S. with money they make out of nothing. Follow the money & you find the real criminals

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join