It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Free Swine Flu Help. mp3 d/l + more advice

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 11:54 AM
link   
This information was sent to me by my father a homeopathic doctor and writer of software!.

I am going to try to focus on something we can all do , its Free , no one is trying to make a book off the situation, so i ask you to approach this all with an open mind.

Here is a link to the site he sent me.

Source Link

here is a quote from the site.

If the information here is new to you it will seem strange or unbelievable, or arouse your scepticism, but this technology has been around for a long time. The actual downloads have been in use epidemic diseases for only about four years, but the technology upon which it is based has a successful 250 year history of use especially in epidemics. And the roots of this system go back before living human history began because it is based on resonance which is a fundamental quality of the universe and of all physical matter. Resonance is like gravity, it's an essential part of existence and a core ingredient of every part of existence.

Resonance is very easy to understand. If you highlight an issue by resonance, like a swine influenza being highlighted to your immune system, you automatically create an immune defence response.

Next some statistics taken from Official USA medical reports.

Here are some brief results from 1918 Influenza which swept across the world then, from official USA medical reports:

The mortality rate of people treated with conventional medicine (of that time, no antibiotics etc, so not like now) was 30 percent, those treated by homeopathic physicians had mortality rate of 1.05 percent

In 1500 cases reported at the Homeopathic Medical Society of the District of Columbia there were only fifteen deaths.

Recoveries in the National Homeopathic Hospital were 100%

Ohio reported that 24,000 cases of flu treated with conventional medicine had a mortality rate of 28.2% while 26,000 cases of flu treated with homeopathy had a mortality rate of 1.05%.

The main homeopathic remedy used to successfully treat the Spanish flu in 1918 was Gelsemium.

Next a direct link to the FREE Mp3 download.

Click here to Download Free Swine flu healin pack (mp3 / 4.3mb)

Listening Instructions

You can put the healing download supplied here on your mobile/cell phone or on an MP3/4 player or on a CD or on your desktop, play it on the hifi, or on all of these. This acts both as a preventative strategy and as a treatment.

You should listen at least once a day from now on and if you hear of any influenza infections in your area listen more frequently and you can listen as often as you like.

If you think you have the influenza you should listen non-stop until you improve/feel its working and you can do anything else as well and there won't be a conflict.

You should find that if you just listen you get better, to some extent which is difficult to predict, but the influenza attack will be more easily managed and less severe.

Once the influenza starts it has a routine it will go through as your immune system learns about it, creates a healthy fever as front line defence, and starts to fight it off and then wipes it out.

You can repeat listening as often as you like during the attack. At least hourly would be a guideline.

I am not saying this will work for all/anyone, i have seen my dad do lots of things with homeopathy over the years, enough for it to not be discounted off hand..

I put this out in an attempt to put a positive thread out in this current situation, it is FREE and it cannot hurt to try . ( homeopathic pills for this are also available for this but the mp3 is free and they say both work equally as well + the pills are dirt cheap from any alternative shop)

the pandemic is almost upon us , wether manufactured or an overdue natural cycle.. this is a debate for after..

if one person finds help in this thread i will feel justified in putting it up ,

Good luck to you all...................QS

Click here to Download Free Swine flu healin pack (mp3 / 4.3mb)

new topics

join