It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr. Horowitz: Swine Flu is For-Profit Genocide

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Sorry if this is a repost. What does everyone think of Dr. Horowitz's theory? I think it's a smoking gun. This a recombinant virus. There is no way that this virus could have combined elements of avian, swine, and human influenza with genetic origins in North America, Europe, and Asia without human intervention. This is a killing machine - designed to take as many people out as quickly as possible.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 09:54 PM
link   
The doctor was exactly right about the anthrax after 9-11 coming from Fort Detrick. And I have never known him to be in error when he evaluates this sort of scientific data. So I am inclined to pay careful attention to what he is saying.

I am especially mindful that the way the media are handling this as the main attention-getter while all other concerns seem to be forgotten like the faltering US economy...

[edit on 29/4/09 by Pellevoisin]

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 10:15 PM
link   
I don't know much about this but when people use names and that many specifics there is usually something to what they are saying. At this point with this thing I don't believe anyone and haven't a clue if this is real or lab generated. I guess time will tell soon enough.

join