It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

God is behind the nwo

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2004 @ 11:12 PM
link   
think about this carefully...prophecy must be fulfilled.
There is instance after instance in the bible where God does some shady stuff to fulfill prophecy eg. God hardened pharoah's heart so he would not let the israelites go.Well it also says he will blind us(most of us) so that we will believe lies and fall victim to the antichrist and his New World Order. The Nwo will come to power not only through the leaders of the nwo but with HIS help as well. We have freewill to an extent but certain events must occur(He will make them occur) and there's nothing we can do about it.
all this considered i hear he's a really nice guy once you get to know him

posted on Apr, 25 2004 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Uh, right, I don't think God does that. He SEES the future, he doesn't need to MAKE it come true.

posted on Apr, 25 2004 @ 11:15 PM
link   
i dont see a NWO anytime soon i just can't see people allowing this to happen but my above post addresses that

posted on Apr, 25 2004 @ 11:18 PM
link   
it says he will give us a strong delusion so we will believe a lie
it says that!
so much for him not interfering

posted on Apr, 25 2004 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Well, the bible can be interpreted many ways, can you quote it please?

posted on Apr, 25 2004 @ 11:22 PM
link   
its in revelations i'll do a search

posted on Apr, 25 2004 @ 11:44 PM
link   
No. Way. Dude.

I may not believe in a monotheistic system, but I DO believe this...

I find it in my heart of hearts, that is my inner knowing, my intuition that there is NO WAY any God would EVER be party to a gross manipulation such as this.

This is purely the handiwork of Man. Plain and Simple. Only man, who has no basic cares about his fellow humanity nor of future generations could contrive something this evil.

posted on Apr, 25 2004 @ 11:56 PM
link   
nevermind

[Edited on 25-4-2004 by radstar]

[Edited on 25-4-2004 by radstar]

posted on Apr, 26 2004 @ 01:59 AM
link   
you all dont know too much huh!? god isnt behind the nwo. its just that its set to happen. you know planned. god says all fates are real, but its left to us to modify them. the nwo needs god. the nwo also needs science. god, needs science to help prove his thesis. therefore he is real. science, is gods art easle. they both interact and depend with each other.

posted on Apr, 26 2004 @ 02:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by topsecretombomb
you all dont know too much huh!? god isnt behind the nwo. its just that its set to happen. you know planned. god says all fates are real, but its left to us to modify them. the nwo needs god. the nwo also needs science. god, needs science to help prove his thesis. therefore he is real. science, is gods art easle. they both interact and depend with each other.

Full credits to Thomas Dolby: "She blinded me with science"

Science cannot stand alone.

Love is all there is.

posted on Apr, 26 2004 @ 02:53 AM
link   
It's not my intention to offend anyone here. But in my eyes there is no god that would manipulate in this way. If there is a god, then he created all this which makes him a supreme being. A supreme being would have no reason to manipulate us. Or make us worship him/her/it to avoid eternal damnation.

[Edited on 26-4-2004 by Anathema]

posted on Apr, 26 2004 @ 05:32 AM
link   
We are God. So we are all behind this. We have created the bondage amongst ourselves. We have created our reality.

Also, according to my interpretation of how far we have gone through "course of the universe", the bondage that the we have created in ourselves brought the reptilians. Also, there is a higher purpose for all this bondage from the reptilians, and that was to develop the left side of the brain, and then learn lessons that were not to be learned if we had not been in bondage. It also has a higher purpose for making us realize that we create our reality, and to set us up for the future.

There is hidden purpose behind everything.

posted on Apr, 26 2004 @ 06:28 AM
link   
we are god? oh dear...

posted on Apr, 26 2004 @ 06:37 AM
link   
Well god did split us up with different languages so why would he want to put us back together again?? Unless to repay a debt? EVen if he was behind it, that would be sweet because it would be for a good purpose, unless a mass suicide strike against hell.

posted on Apr, 26 2004 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Sorry, no, God is not behind NWO. God is the Surpeme Being. He created the universe, but the day-today stuff is on mankind.
What you say is akin to saying if I plant a seed, I am responsible for it gorwing---NOT.
_______
Quicksilver, I doubt languages were "created" by God to keep us apart. I'm quite sure there is a scientific answer to the different languages. I think if your theory was true, mankind would be unable to learn other languages.

posted on Apr, 26 2004 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anathema
It's not my intention to offend anyone here. But in my eyes there is no god that would manipulate in this way. If there is a god, then he created all this which makes him a supreme being. A supreme being would have no reason to manipulate us. Or make us worship him/her/it to avoid eternal damnation.

I agree with you, but isn't the bible just full of examples of God playing petty and petulant little games with mankind? If the god of the bible is God, then he seems to be a spoiled 8 year old with a flair for the dramatic and a really sadistic idea of how to amuse himself at our expense....

posted on Apr, 26 2004 @ 09:29 AM
link   
First of all, Ambient Sound, there is the God of the Old Testament and the God of the New Testament. He had a change of heart between the two books. I'm not going to begin to explain why or how he changes (because I don't even really know) but I tend to like the NT one better myself

And to respond to the first poster... I agree with everyone else that God is not behind the NWO. I want you to quote me the scripture passage where it says "God will blind people into believing the antichrist". Please, quote it. It's my understanding that the antichrist will deceive people into believing him, and that God wants to bring as many people to him as possible. God does not want people to fall victim to the antichrist's lies; and until you provide me with a good quote from Revelations where it says this, I'm gonna stick with my belief.

posted on Apr, 26 2004 @ 09:41 AM
link   
I've read the "conversations with god" books. In book three he is actually backing a one world government, but not NWO style with only a few in power. HE compares it with all countries joining together just like all the states did in forming the United States 200 years ago. That subject is discussed in the third book. It's an interesting read though.

posted on Apr, 26 2004 @ 09:59 AM
link   
God had a change of heart between the two books? So let me get this straight. God, after maybe a few Billion years of presiding over all of creation, the universe, and the infinate cosmos, decides to have a change of heart? Then he supposedly inspires "holy" men to write and compile two completely opposite versions of what he's about. I guess God got bored with plagues, floods, and scaring savages with burning follage. I suppose once you've destroyed a few cities with fire and brimstone, and made a bunch of tribesmen run around the desert for a generation or two, it starts getting old.

I think that you.... ah, nevermind. We're getting off topic.

posted on Apr, 26 2004 @ 10:10 AM
link   
The verse neo sephhi keeps talking about is the one as follows:

II Thessalonians 2:9-12
9 The coming of the lawless one is according to the working of Satan, with all power, signs, and lying wonders,
10 and with all unrighteous deception among those who perish, because they did not receive the love of the truth, that they might be saved.
11 And for this reason God will send them strong delusion, that they should believe the lie,
12 that they all may be condemned who did not believe the truth but had pleasure in unrighteousness.
(NKJ)

Notice in the first verse above it says �The coming of the lawless one (the Anti-Christ) is according to the working of Satan�. It says by the workings of Satan, not God.
It says in verse 10 and 12 that �those who did not receive the truth, that they might be saved� or in other words those who rejected the Gospel, and those who did not believe the truth but had pleasure in unrighteousness, these are the ones that God will send a strong delusion, it is a judgement. Biblically speaking, when the end times draws nearer God begins to behave as he did in the Old Testament, before the time of Jesus, pouring out His judgments on an unrepentant world.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join