It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nazi Germany Military Projects

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 04:22 AM
link   
Check my Peenemünde rocket test facility thread in my signature for some WWII German military projects/ pics

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 05:38 AM
link   
I am reminded of that 20th century saying, " you cannot surrender to a bomber in the sky" so no amount of bombing would have stopped the nazi's, troops had to go in and capture the Ruhr valley industrial complex, before it was all shipped to the caves in the Hartz mountains for uninterrupted production. (Mainly Krupp's factories, so big, the Americans could not find a rich enough buyer after the war, so the ruins were given back to Krupp)

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 06:49 PM
link   

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Djarums

The proof is in Operation Paperclip and Operation High Jump. The US brought thousands of Nazi scientists to America and placed them in bases all over the country such as Wright Patterson where they continued Nazi projects. There was a Nazi "Last Battalion" in Antarctica. The British knew this before the US and attacked in Operation TABARIN. The US's Operation High Jump was massive and still came back defeated. Why? The Nazis had superior flying disc technology! This is where the Psychological Operations begins. The cover up of the Nazi Last Battalion resulted in the Roswell "alien" story and the entire UFO sighting craze of the 50s. EVERYONE was developing this disc technology.

I do a deep analysis of this in my recent publication available at: www.secretknowledge.biz...

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 01:52 AM
link   
Well since we snaged the spear of lhonghinus from them at the end of the war we would. plus i wonder what kind of black projects we currently have under way in this country right now. I think we would win becasue of the satallites we could use to look straight inot Germany or any country they occupied and know the locations of their troops and anything else we needed to.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join