It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Research Contest

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2004 @ 07:02 PM
link   
I was chosen to participate in the contest and could not complete my obligation. Amantine asked me to post here and explain such so here is the U2U chain. If you feel the need to flame me for breaking a commitment I understand, but those who pay my bills still have to come first. I was raised to face the music when the time comes so I guess now is my time.

Apologies to anyone else who voted for my topic to be selected as an entry in this contest.

Sincerely,

Donny

- - - - - - -

sent: 24-4-2004 at 06:48 AM
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
amantine,

I regret to inform you that I will not be ready for my contest entry. I have been swamped at work and working for my independent clients at night. I would still like to post my research at some point but I am nowhere near completion. I don't think I can complete this by the 24th (certainly not in any level that would be worth the judges' time). Can I still complete this at a later date and post it?

I apologize for the disappointment but I hope you understand.

Thank you.

Donny
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the late reply, I was on vacation.

I'm disappointed to hear that you couldn't finish the article, but I guess it's your own decision. I would like to ask you to post in the thread in Board Questions & Business about why you can't finish the article.

Amantine

new topics

join