It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spaceship Encounters To Increase before 2012

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Was just thinking, if he can get messages from his so called space brothers, why can't he get a non shakie, clean, clear, close up video of at least one space craft for him self to show us all here at ATS? Then we may belive him some what.

PS: Yes he dose sound like the old lady.

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 05:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by watchtheashes
I don't know for some reason I believe this one...

I am hoping that was sarcasm. Read the other thread started by the OP, he suffered the fate of verbal bifurcation. Ask a complex question, you will not receive an answer. Apparently, us mere humans "would not understand"

I don't think he is an alien or anything however.

The devil makes work for idle thumbs

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Cmdraleon Hi

I'm really curios about a space people called Tall Whites that feature in books by Charles Hall, So do you have any insight on who and what these creatures are? And where do they come from? They seem a bit cagey about that info.

Cheers!

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Raider of Truth
reply to post by Cmdraleon

no offence dude but it sounds like you have been taken in by the new age cult of Blossom Goodchild.

i originally believed her at first when all she said was beginning to come true (earth shaking,triangles in the sky etc) but when the Federation of Light never turned up....and she came up with some stupid excuse of "military intervention at the landing site" (i worked out to be Cape Town, South Africa at Table mountain...it did turn out a fleet of US carriers and destroyers were there.." anyways..

the FoL cannot be good for us if they wouldnt even turn up... so i now call BG a fake.

I am with the Ashtar Command what this FOL claims would happen through Blossom has no connection with my contacts which have names .

The Ashtar Command will always communicate in a direct manner.

I to agree with you about what was presented then by them.

The FOL and The Ashtar Command have realy no connection cosmically at all.

I will not call BG anything but will say when providing information as she said was being given to her you should know who the beings or people are you are communicating with .

Now on the topic at hand we have seen many more Sightings being video taped and caught with Night Vision Cams by people around the world .

2010 will see another large increase of Spaceship Sightings in many parts of the World.

Blessings In The Light Of The Most Radiant One Always,
CmdrAleon

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join