It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird Gift...

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 10:59 PM
link   
those could definitely be side effects.....side effects of BS lol...cmon dude, listen....you started a thread...got attention for some strange reason..you have no proof...you have been asked for ANYTHING to prove what you're saying...ya got nothing...how about this to gain the pounds back...eat some big mac's and repeat 100X "i will not make up stupid stories about being a superhero for attention ever again" and i think things will get better

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by PeterGriffin
Okay...so snow would be difficult and I know you said you'll try...but I've got it easy for you...RAIN...central florida...tonight or tomorrow. I just put an entire pallet of grass in my backyard (windemere, FL) and if I keep using my sprinklers #1 - my water bill is gonna be nuts # 2 - most of the grass is gonna die...so a simple request...make it RAIN in central florida (windermere) sometime tonight..let's say 9:00....or tomorrow night 9:00....

Why would you think that even if it was possible to change the weather, that they'd be able to just make it happen somewhere where there is no emotional significance.

Think of it like remote viewing, they can't do it, unless there is a strong feeling, or emotional significance. =/

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by lachrymose
Im sorry guys... Im trying, hard, and i dont feel nothing...
I think i dont this works well under pressure...

Ummm, if i may ask...
Does anyone know how to create "fake" emotions?
Like recreate anger, sorrow, etc...
I think if i can force those emotions i could maybe channel them into doing this right...
Today, i finished my testing early and basically concentrated for nearly 2hours straight and i didnt get nothing... I dont know if im not trying hard enough or something...
And, im kinda scared, because im losing weight very quickly...
Ive been eating normally and such, and since about monday ive lost like 7lbs, and those are pounds i want to keep, im already boney, i dont want my ribs sticking out more than they are...:/
and i havent been sleeping well either, only been getting nearly 3hours a night...
Could these be some side effects?...:/

Sorry dear, there isn't a way to 'fake' emotions, unless maybe chemicially, and you already stated that you stopped doing drugs. Good for you! Yay!

Don't worry about the other members who ask you to do outrageuos claims, just because they feel it would make them feel better to put people down to make themselves seem important.

This board is supposed to a home for people who are interested in the paranormal, and we should try to encourage talking to you about your gift, not harassing you.

Personally I believe what a previous member was saying about Indigo Children and how everyone is more in control of their reality then they think they are. Keep it up, and keep us updated.

Pics and vids are always a plus. ;P

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 12:45 AM
link   
reply to post by lachrymose

as proof, could you please strike down all my neighbors with lightning?

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by The dragon is taking over

Originally posted by lachrymose
Im sorry guys... Im trying, hard, and i dont feel nothing...
I think i dont this works well under pressure...

Ummm, if i may ask...
Does anyone know how to create "fake" emotions?
Like recreate anger, sorrow, etc...
I think if i can force those emotions i could maybe channel them into doing this right...
Today, i finished my testing early and basically concentrated for nearly 2hours straight and i didnt get nothing... I dont know if im not trying hard enough or something...
And, im kinda scared, because im losing weight very quickly...
Ive been eating normally and such, and since about monday ive lost like 7lbs, and those are pounds i want to keep, im already boney, i dont want my ribs sticking out more than they are...:/
and i havent been sleeping well either, only been getting nearly 3hours a night...
Could these be some side effects?...:/

Sorry dear, there isn't a way to 'fake' emotions, unless maybe chemicially, and you already stated that you stopped doing drugs. Good for you! Yay!

Don't worry about the other members who ask you to do outrageuos claims, just because they feel it would make them feel better to put people down to make themselves seem important.

This board is supposed to a home for people who are interested in the paranormal, and we should try to encourage talking to you about your gift, not harassing you.

Personally I believe what a previous member was saying about Indigo Children and how everyone is more in control of their reality then they think they are. Keep it up, and keep us updated.

Pics and vids are always a plus. ;P

first of all...you're cute
thanks for the reply...my myspace is www.myspace.com/chrisgotti13 so you can see more about me.... all i was saying is...he said "I can control the weather...a HUGE part of me has doubt, another (for some reason) believes him....i just wanna see something...anyway,,,yeah youre cute lol

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Today is now May 1st. As you all know, the OP has taken my challenge. They are to make it snow in Dallas some time today between 12:00 am and 11:59 pm.

It is currently 4:06 PM here in Dallas and the temp is 80 degrees and it is cloudy (although it has been cloudy and rainy all week. All she really has to do is lower the temp so it is cold enough for the rain to freeze into snow...

If you want to keep up with the OP's Progress on the challenge click the link below to see the current weather in Dallas Tx.

www.weather.com...

The OP still has 8 hours to make it snow... I certainly have my doubts but will not hesitate to post if it actually does snow...

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 04:28 PM
link   
I'm guessing it won't snow;

1) The op is actually talking BS which would be a little bit strange or make me wonder how bored are they?

or 2) The government have taken them away because of their ability (y'know to cut up, experiment and put them in a zoo etc)- it would be kind of easy due to the flaunting of the picture, home state, probably got contact details on here and IP address.

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by PeterGriffin

cool show hunh, you know peter and whatsn his names anut could make weather changes when she got pissed or scared

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by The dragon is taking over

Originally posted by PeterGriffin
Okay...so snow would be difficult and I know you said you'll try...but I've got it easy for you...RAIN...central florida...tonight or tomorrow. I just put an entire pallet of grass in my backyard (windemere, FL) and if I keep using my sprinklers #1 - my water bill is gonna be nuts # 2 - most of the grass is gonna die...so a simple request...make it RAIN in central florida (windermere) sometime tonight..let's say 9:00....or tomorrow night 9:00....

Why would you think that even if it was possible to change the weather, that they'd be able to just make it happen somewhere where there is no emotional significance.

Think of it like remote viewing, they can't do it, unless there is a strong feeling, or emotional significance. =/

are you really being serious?? i mean he is claiming to be capable of minipulating the weather..you think he's cute so you believe him...check out my myspace, you'll see I'm cute than maybe you'll be on my side...all im saying is that if he claimed to be able to control the weather, he only said "ohh, im sick" or 'OHH GEEEEZ I HAVE TESTS"...excuses after excuses...anyway, yeah, im cute and i can read minds...

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 12:04 AM
link   
As you all know, the Op has agreed to take me up on my challenge.

They agreed that they were going to manipulate the weather and make it snow in Dallas Texas on May 1st between 12:00 AM and 11:59 PM.

As I am sure many of you have predicted. It has not snowed in Dallas Texas, Which means that the OP has failed to manipulate the weather.

In fact there was no significant change in the weather here to even suggest that there was any attepmt at weather manipulation.... nothing at all happened.

I can not say that I am surprised either. This failing to manipulate the weather as agreed, acts as a very large piece of evidence (if not proof) that the OP can NOT manipulate the weather and was just making up a story...

It seems we have not heard from the Op in a couple of days and I would not be surprised if we never hear from them again.

If the OP DOES show up and actually does believe they can manipulate the weather I point out this failure to manipulate the weather here in dallas as strong evidence against the claim made by them.

If the OP truly does believe they can manipulate the weather, I would like to suggest the possibility that they are not manipulating the weather but rather, the weather is manipulating them.

In other words it is the weather changes that are causing your headaches. Not your head aches casuing the weather changes . If it did start to rain when you were upset I have no doubt that it was a coincidence. There have been many studies that prove that modes are noticably declined when the sun is not out and it is rainly and cloudy for many days. Perhaps that is why it seems to rain when you are in a bad mood....

I suggest going to the doctor to get your headaches checked out. They seem to be more of a product of allergies than anything.

Bottom line, I am dissapointed but not at all surprised to see that you have failed to manipulate the weather.... If I recall correctly you also agreed to make it rain for some one else which apparently did not happen either.... all evidence presented suggests that you do not have the ability to manipulate the weather at all.

I do not want to call you a hoaxer though because I have a feeling that you do believe you have this ability. However untill you succeed in providing proof that you do, and can provide a reasonable explanation for why you were unable to meet my challenge, I just can not believe you and I think you will be hard pressed to find anyone else on this board who does.

Good night all, I am now going to bed.

Peace and love to all of you!

GST

[edit on 2-5-2009 by gimme_some_truth]

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 04:45 AM
link   
reply to post by gimme_some_truth

Great job Gimme!!
You have alot of patience.I have been watching this thread from day 1 and had to bite my tongue and not reply for fear of violating the t&c.

Kids these days.

To the op...You cannot control the weather.Your experience points to coincidence but thanks for taking the challenge anyways.

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 05:07 AM
link   

OKAY!

So stop the global warming, stop the polar icemelt, save the planet.

Save the penguins, save the polar bears....in fact, save Mankind!!!

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 05:12 AM
link   
Note: this post is meant to tell the OP that he/she is not alone in this weird gift. I do not and will not offer/provide any prove, so please do not ask. I couldn't care less what others believe or don't beleive.

I also have weather control gift and have had is as long as I remember. I can change the weather to anything I like and it takes about 5 to 10 mins for the change. I do not have any negative effects from this. However in order to be able to do it, I need to be emotionally balanced.

If you wish to disscuss further feel free to send me a u2u as I don't think this thread is the best place...

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 05:17 AM
link   
reply to post by kaleshwar

OK, can you change the weather for the benefit of the earth?

If so, I will certainly not make fun of you - I will be grateful.

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by kaleshwar

If you have to power to manipulate weather why arent you a millionaire yet? If I had that kind of power I would be offering my services to holiday resorts for good weather, but if they didn't pay up they'd have to pay me to stop me from flooding the place, have you never read the Hitchhikers guide to the galaxy.
Get farmers to pay you to make it sunny when they need sun and rain when they need rain.

On that note as well as the previous poster said why not make it snow constantly in the north pole stop the icecaps from melting or cause some serious rain in Africa for the people who die every day from drinking contaminated water. If you truly had these powers (which I doubt) and are not using them to help people you don't deserve them.

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 01:19 AM
link   
hey man i live in dallas too....were you pissed off or really upset lastnight?
because those were some mean storms rollin through

(by last night i mean saterday night...the 2nd i believe?)

[edit on 4-5-2009 by dowhatyoufear3]

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 02:27 AM
link   
Ughh... Wtf man, i come here trying to get support and all ya'll do is freaking tell me off, and want to do these unhuman things such as snow in may and god knows what else...

You know what, i dont want this gift, i dont deserve it.. I wish i could just give it to someone who wants to deal with migraines, anemia, and sleep deprivation. Because I dont...
and FYI...
Sorry guys in dallas, but its gonna come down...

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 02:36 AM
link   

yeah you really do have some ball busters in here....people think they're funny and by getting you to pull some storm from x-men stuff is really logical when we're talking about human gifts....your not a freakin mutant or a god...i believe the mind can do unimaginable(i didnt spell that right) things...but i had a serious question, i want to know if your emotions triggered saterdays storms or if the storms effected your body in any way signifcant

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 04:06 AM
link   
I didn't think I would be replying to this thread but it appears as if I should, as I have a few points to make.

1) my post was only meant to tell the OP that he/she is not alone in this, and a number of people do have this gift, just develop it and practice and you should be good. It may seem as if you don't want it, etc but its a really nice thing to have.

2) I have proof but as I said I am not giving/providing or anything it.

3) I do not have the right to decide to change the weather of a vast and large area without "permission" of the people of that area (or even "permission" of the entire world) and I do not have the means to get said permission.

4) This is not the only ability I have. Also I am not the only person with them.

5) It is incorrect to assume I/we are not helping anyone. Those who want/need help first need to ask for it.

6) I am not a millionaire because I do not want to be. Frankly I am afraid it will make me too money minded.

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 04:54 AM
link   
reply to post by dowhatyoufear3

Sorry Dude... I got a little carried away and completely blew off your question...
Ummm, I dont think i soo much caused it, because dallas was expecting rain anyway, but the amount, I may have had something to do with that... Well, I havent been able to sleep for since friday night, my weekend was crappy as hell and i know this week its gonna be pretty bad, I have headache as i type that is killing me, not even my hydrocodone is helping... All i know is that if im hurting this bad, i can only guess negative on how things are going to turn out...

and Thank you kaleshwar, its nice to know im not the only one...

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join