It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX]How Reptilians Breed[HOAX]

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaWhiz
I appreciate you sharing your story. I am totally interested in finding out more. I've known about the varying races for a long time. I don't believe I'm anything but sensitive to the topic - that is I'm not a contactee. But there are so many things that are still veiled from us and secrets never make for the good of anyone. Please go over stories of the Annunki for more on the insight I would wish to convey to you. Some of them do have feelings for us but they do not have human emotion.
Also in your meetings, try to get more info. A good tactic is found in "Silence of the Lambs". There seems to be some honor involved so fair exchange of info should also fit into your non-human friend's make up. Start with questions from the heart - ones you really want answers for like "are we capable of making cross bred offspring?" "Do we have the same oxygen capacity needs?" And with this share stuff that keeps his interest. There are always ways to get others (males) to cooperate which by know you already know. Oh and they do seem to like terms of endearment - thus the Daddy thing - he just wants to be human (a point of tenderness to u and your experiences - hey love in some forms does happen).
I've been studying this phenomena for a while now that's why I know some of these things. Desire to know more for yourself and you can always share with me confidentially if you so choose.
Good luck to you.

Dude, what are you talking about? SHE MADE THE WHOLE STORY UP. You are thick.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Diplomat

Originally posted by DaWhiz
Desire to know more for yourself and you can always share with me confidentially if you so choose.
Good luck to you.

Dude, what are you talking about? SHE MADE THE WHOLE STORY UP. You are sick.

i fixed that for ya..

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by elevatedone
****ATTENTION****

Enough of the off topic / uncivil posts.

Perhaps you have Diplomat (?!) on ignore - because since this statement every one of his/her comments have been uncivil.

Who do I ask to get this member spoken to, because this member is doing nothing to contribute to this thread...

wZn

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 05:02 PM
link   
It's sad because I was one of the few people to add some sanity to this thread, yet the "believers" were so mad at me as if I was the crazy one out of touch with reality. Then it turns out this charlaton lady was taking you all for a ride, I wonder how they all feel now. I was simply trying to help you people because you were obviously too gullible to think for yourselves.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Oh leave it out bully boys, you had your say....Why did you keep reading and commenting.... why could you not leave it alone.... if you knew it was crap all along?

Buzz of and find something else to do!

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Point in case for the mod that for some reason allows these insulting posts. I put it down to they have this "uncivil" "member" on ignore?

wZn

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by watchZEITGEISTnow

Point in case for the mod that for some reason allows these insulting posts. I put it down to they have this "uncivil" "member" on ignore?

wZn

So I take it you defend charlatons who go on message boards simply to make up stories and take people for a ride for their own amusement? Do you think this type of thing should be allowed on a forum like this? Deny ignorance? Hardly...

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Diplomat

You have done NOTHING to contribute to this thread - NOT A THING.

You have said your point numerous times and we all get it.

Why you keep persisting in this thread is really detrimental to what a site like this is I think.

If you can't PROVE what she is saying is made up - you really have NOTHING to contribute.

Even if I believe she is making this up - I wouldn't waste my time continuously repeating myself like a stuck record.

I am not the only poster complaining about your UNDIPLOMATIC ways.

I can see MANY posts removed for "off topic" "uncivil" reasons - and hopefully there will be a few more.

wZn

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maysy

Oh leave it out bully boys, you had your say....Why did you keep reading and commenting.... why could you not leave it alone.... if you knew it was crap all along?

Buzz of and find something else to do!

because I for one detest liars that pawn garbage for real experiances..if it wasnt for people like us to defend reality fakes like you would just keep selling fiction as non-fiction..To me you are no different that a snake oil salesman..

Your bull# posts give the people with a true experiences a bad light to stand in..

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by miasria
whatever. just wakeup. now i'm beginning to see you eating popcorn, watching this show unfold. you're highly manipulative.

that was literal maysy.

you should be banned.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by watchZEITGEISTnow
reply to post by Diplomat

If you can't PROVE what she is saying is made up - you really have NOTHING to contribute.

wZn

uh did ya miss the post she admitted it..some people have the nose to smell bull# before they step in it.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by miasria

furthermore, what's even sadder is that you may have well caused those who really do have reptilian issues to be dissed and portrayed as charlatans.

what do you think about that maysy? does that bother you? it should.

i don't like being taken. in all honesty, i don't like watching anyone else either. i personally spent alot of time trying to figure your situation out... in the beginning to help you.

shaking my head in contempt. i don't do that often.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Redpillblues

people are not reading all the posts. they are scanning through them, hence their possible reason for not getting the "joke"

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by tatersalad
this harvest you speak of just gave me the creeps. the reason i say this if you look back at almost every 3600 years most of the planets population was wiped out. yes you can say floods, or whatever, but the fact is still the same? that humans and in the millions have been wiped out. So my question is this? after this great harvest, will the reptilians show them selves with only 500 million of us left>? Or will they still use the shadows and the almighty book to yet do another round of harvesting? Ask Daddy this will ya tonight! owe lil food for thought about men, not all of us men will go down without a fight!!!
it might be a fruital one, but one just the same!!

Could it be that those who are qualified for the harvest get to ascend and that the harvest is gathering those who can ascend and helping them, while the rest of us contrinue to reincarnate in this controlled world until we can learn the lessons taught by going through these experiences?

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Hey I never once said I went in reality.... waking fully consciously to an underground base or anywhere else..... did I not keep repeating it was a dream?????

[edit on 30-4-2009 by Maysy]

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Hey I never once said I went in reality.... waking fully consciously to an underground base or anywhere else..... did I not keep repeating it was a dream?????

Sorry this reply was to miasria

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Redpillblues

Where?

2nd line

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Maysy are you now saying this whole thread is made up?

If this is the case you should ask for [HOAX] to be added to your title.

I had the impression this was taking place in the Astral realm (a place where many, such as myself are not fluent in experience)?

If this is dimensional (which I thought it was) can you explain this in "laymen" so the "uneducated" (such as myself) can understand a little better.

Thanks

wZn

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by watchZEITGEISTnow

I told you on page ! this was B#*%#^T , why people who are "above intelligence" fall for this E V E R Y time boggles me

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Sorry this reply was to miasria

no maysy you did not. i did see you on the front row of a theatre eating popcorn with your feet up.

what should disturb you is that i saw two male reptoids flip you over like a pancake in a skillet. what it means... don't really know. visuals are symbolic. maybe they were checking you out since they flipped you over and were checking your private areas.... there were no chords attached.

maybe you will get a desired visit some night by two very large reptoid males.... maybe a bunch of them. then you can tell us all about it.... if you even remember.

enjoy...

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19 >>

join