It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mysterious U.S. Swine Flu Probe Widens as Mexico Finds Swine Flu *updated*

page: 104
<< 101  102  103    105  106  107 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by spinkyboo

Thanks, i'm gonna print it just in case.

I'd add elderberry, it's very good for the respiratory system, antibacterial and also helps to stop viruses from entering and changing cells. They used it against a flu outbreak in Panama in 1995, greatly reduces flu symptoms, severity, and length of illness.

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 02:14 PM
link   

CDC: Swine flu likely to continue global spread More serious cases expected as first U.S. resident dies from virus

Even as worries about the severity of a swine flu outbreak subside, the world can still likely expect a pandemic, with cases widely spread in many countries, a United States health official said Wednesday.

Dr. Richard Besser, acting director of the federal Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, said he expected the World Health Organization may again raise its global warning, although that has not happened yet.

“I would be surprised if we don’t get to a level 6,” Besser said.

www.msnbc.msn.com...

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Geez...I walk away to sonically clean my ingestion utensils and all Hades breaks loose Hmmm

Valencia: Two New Confirmed Influenza A (H1N1) Cases Reported, Cumulative Total Reaches 81 Cases Nationwide: Date: May 06, 2009 18:35..34 minutes ago from twitterfeed

George Washington University: Two More Probable Influenza A (H1N1) Cases Detected; Five Total: Date: May 06, 2009 18:30 UTC Risk: Med..34 minutes ago from twitterfeed

Catalonia: Two New Confirmed Influenza A (H1N1) Cases Reported, Cumulative Total Reaches 81 Cases Nationwide: Date: May 06, 2009 18:2..34 minutes ago from twitterfeed

Andalusia: Four New Confirmed Influenza A (H1N1) Cases Reported, Cumulative Total Reaches 81 Cases Nationwide: Date: May 06, 2009 18:..34 minutes ago from twitterfeed

Brisbane: Four People with "Flu-Like Symptoms" Dismissed: Date: May 06, 2009 18:16 UTC Risk: Low Multiple media sources report that f..34 minutes ago from twitterfeed

Homeland Secretary Reports Cautious Optimism About H1N1 Flu
elitestv.com...

Mexico reopens as scientists tout H1N1 flu breakthrough
www.channelnewsasia.com...

WHO wants countries to justify H1N1 flu measures
www.channelnewsasia.com...

WHO, experts to discuss making swine flu vaccine
www.usatoday.com...

OK...if their discussing making it...what are they talking about shooting us up with now?!?

WHO Will Ask for Two Flu Shots for Swine, Seasonal (Update2)
www.bloomberg.com...

anthonyro: Swine Flu is in St. Charles apparently. MARVELOUS. Gonna go hang out some more and try to contract it. lololol. (jk)
less than 20 seconds ago from web

[edit on 5/6/2009 by Hx3_1963]

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Three new cases of Edmonton-area swine flu
www.edmontonsun.com...

VT Health Department: Swine flu has reached VT
www.burlingtonfreepress.com...

CDC "Remains Concerned" As Swine Flu Spreads Across U.S.
May 6, 2009 3:27 p.m. EST
www.allheadlinenews.com...

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cloudsinthesky

Originally posted by Cloudsinthesky
Okay the military helicopter just flew over my building and it looked like it landed at our small "very small airport" I am heading out to take pictures and see whats going on.............

Well it was a apachie helicopter.......It landed at the local airport for refueling...........The way the helicopter landed placed it about 75 yards from the fence where the circle drive goes by general aviation......All I had was my camera phone and I would have had to stop and get out of my car to take the picture......the pilots were standing by the door going into the general aviation office.......I chose to keep on rolling.....

I stopped at the other end of the complex and I received a call from my frined who informed me there was another one flying around........

An hour later I drove by and the one I saw was gone but another one had landed in a different area........

Not sure what this has to do with anything but I have never seen helicopters flying around here like this before.........

These helicopters are still in our small town..........I just spotted one a few minutes ago........My office is on the 5 floor.....(which is a tall building in our town) and I can see this chopper flying around at low altitude circling varius streets..........no doubt taking pictures..........

Very coincidental that we have this flu crap being silenced in the media and bases are on alert and I have Army helicopters flying around in our town for the past two days???

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Cloudsinthesky

Pretty scary stuff...keep up the good intel

Montgomery County, Texas, USA: 1 confirmed case. Source: Texas Department of State Health Services Date: 6 May 20093 minutes ago from twitterfeed

Matagorda County, Texas, USA: 1 confirmed case. Source: Texas Department of State Health Services Date: 6 May 20093 minutes ago from twitterfeed

Brazoria County, Texas, USA: 1 confirmed case. Source: Texas Department of State Health Services Date: 6 May 20093 minutes ago from twitterfeed

LEHIGH CO. HAS FIRST PROBABLE CASE OF SWINE FLU
wfmz.com...

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 02:40 PM
link   
That is a bit strange....

Speaking of militairy, Who put the post up about family members getting their orders and finding out wensday where they will be going to ?

I was talking to my supervisor, retired army, he said that there is a few units here in the U.S. that move around a lot, as a whole unit. He was part of one for a while, but got tired of moving every year or so.
CORhart ? or something like that. I cant remember exactly what he called it, long night at work and i napped *lol*.
But maby you can find out what unit your family members are in, may help us determin if its unusual activity, or just routine movement.
Just a thought.

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Theres about 6 billion people on this planet, you guys are still gonna here in 2017, oh look theres 2 over there, oh my! theres one over here.. Oh no, theres 3 in jilallabad..

You guys should go to bed, trust me you'll know if the swine pig comes after you..

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Follow-Up to earlier tweet...

First suspected case of A-type influenza in Kosovo
www.makfax.com.mk...

Pristina / 6/05/09 / 14:36
Kosovo health authorities said they identified a case of A type flu. The person in question is being treated in Pristina University Hospital.

Officials of the National Health Institute (NHI) told reporters today that a woman has been admitted since last night in the Pristina Hospital. The doctors are waiting for the results of the tests that are to determine if H1N1 virus is in question.

Naser Ramadani, the Director of the Kosovo’s NHI said the 27 year old patient, from Vitina town, has returned two weeks ago from a travel from Switzerland. According to Ramadani the woman has typical symptoms of A type flu.

In Switzerland 23 people are currently under examination for swine flu virus with one case already being confirmed positively.

@ Ignorance Denied: Sweet...Hmmm...*I* notice all the lab rats and masks

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by severdsoul

Cameoii, I gave a U2U and hopefully he will return soon..........

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Well the same source that informed me about DC being a little pissed at Montana did say bases are on alert.........I could not get anything else out.........so thats why I am watching for movement........

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 02:48 PM
link   

CDC: WHO expected to declare official pandemic
Last update: 2:04 p.m. EDT May 6, 2009
]marketwatch< br /> www.foxbusiness.com...

BOSTON (MarketWatch) -- Officials for the Centers for Disease Control said Wednesday that they expect the World Health Organization to declare an official pandemic of the A/H1N1 virus because it has detected sustained human-to-human transmission in a region other than North America, where the virus was first identified. By declaring a pandemic, the WHO would raise its alert rating from the current level 5 to level 6. The CDC also said there are now 1,487 reported cases of the virus in the U.S. Of those, 642 have been confirmed with a special laboratory test. Two of the victims, both in Texas, have died. Cases of the virus have been confirmed in 41 states, with Illinois topping the list at 122.

Read comments after article...

Israel: Fifth influenza A (H1N1) cases confirmed; woman on flight from Madrid, Spain with fourth confirmed case. #swineflu #H1N1half a minute ago from web

Nigeria meningitis death toll rises above 2,000

www.reuters.com...

Another Post:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
(per switching yard)

Back Door:
GMAC needs about $11.5 bln after stress test -source
www.reuters.com...

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Cloudsinthesky

Can you take pictures? Even if all you have is a camera phone.

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Hx3_1963

So they are going to do it finaly , or will they change their mind again.
Only time will tell,
I have to agree with the poster on the link you provided. It seems like round 2 is coming fast and strong. The big question is how many will get it this time and how bad it will be and how long before round 3. Which will be worse than all of them put together.

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 03:09 PM
link   

I've seen it googled in a few articles, but, noting else...Hmmm...

2nd swine flu case is confirmed in Pa. - Philadelphia Inquirer: KYW1060.com2nd swine flu case is confirmed in Pa.. /ca7gc64 minutes ago from twitterfeed

#H1N1 case alert: Montgomery County, Texas, USA: 1 confirmed case. Source: Texas Department of State Health Services Da..4 minutes ago from twitterfeed

15 is median age of US swine flu hospital cases - The Associated Press
www.swine-flu-updates.com...

Kansas officials confirm new swine flu cases - Bizjournals.com

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by ZombieSlayer

I kept rolling like I said from my post yesterday.........No balls yesterday......big balls today
I will go into the aviation office after work and see what scoop I can get.........I will do a follow up post back here..........

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 03:13 PM
link   
US, Rhode Island: CDC confirms the state's second case of influenza A (H1N1) #swineflu4 minutes ago from web

Hygienic Laboratory among 1st to confirm H1N1 outside of CDC
news-releases.uiowa.edu...

Orleans County: State’s First Probable Influenza A (H1N1) Case Under Investigation: Date: May 06, 2009 20:02 UTC Risk: Medium Multipl..1 minute ago from twitterfeed

Jalisco: First Four Cases of Influenza A (H1N1) Confirmed: Date: May 06, 2009 20:01 UTC Risk: Medium Multiple national media sources ..1 minute ago from twitterfeed

Yuma County: Ten Additional Cases of Influenza A (H1N1) Confirmed by CDC; Eleven Total Confirmed Cases in County: Date: May 06, 2009 ..1 minute ago from twitterfeed

Quintana Roo: Eight Additional Cases of Influenza A (H1N1) Confirmed; Total Reaches 11 Confirmed Cases: Date: May 06, 2009 19:47 UTC ..1 minute ago from twitterfeed

Philippines: Total of 10 Suspected Influenza A (H1N1) Cases Reported: Travel to Affected Countries Noted; Five Cases Dismissed: Date:..1 minute ago from twitterfeed

Texas woman with flu who died beloved teacher - Houston Chronicle

Nevada to begin swine flu testing at Reno lab - San Jose Mercury News

3 More Cases Of H1N1 Flu Confirmed In Utah
www.kutv.com...

6News: 6 probable cases of H1N1 in Knox County according to the state health dept. That's up from 2 yesterday.
1 minute ago from Seesmic Desktop

LondonderryNH: Breaking News:Three Students and One Adult have suspected unconfirmed H1N1 Swine Flu at Londonderry Middle School. All four are now at home
less than a minute ago from web

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Are you sure you are seeing a Apache gunship circling around civilian neighborhoods, and landing at civilian airbases? Thats not protocol, I am sure their are phone calls being by the inhabitants of those homes to the authorities. Anyhow, don't need to reply just i find that very odd, a gunship really has no surveillance equipment. Its designed to blow things up.(tanks specifically, via hellfire armaments.) Sure their is no army base near ya? Could just be exercises.

[edit on 6-5-2009 by Adrifter]

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 03:27 PM
link   
H1N1 flu confirmed in Marshalltown, cases still climbing
www.desmoinesregister.com...

Durham County Gets Antiviral Medications and Masks For H1N1 Flu
durhamcounty.mync.com

yamarama: PIMA COUNTY CASES OF THE H1N1 VIRUS RISE TO TEN
12 minutes ago from web

Eight more swine flu cases confirmed in B.C.
www.vancouversun.com...

notlawdlorej195: swineflux.com... Swine Flu H1N1 // Mad cows disease, Bird Flu, Swine flu. Animals are getting there own back. Just wait until the th ...less than a minute ago from web

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Adrifter

It is strange, but use to live in Great Falls, Malstrom didnt use their air strip either, they used the civilian air port as well, had their own section there, but very seldom used the strips on the base.

new topics

top topics

<< 101  102  103    105  106  107 >>

join