It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rule of Law Vetoed by President Obama

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Uruknet.info « Rule of Law Vetoed by President Obama

We have every right to see in the public limelight what the world saw after World War II when Nazi criminals were tried and punished on the world stage.

This is not happening because Obama seems to have more allegiance to the plutocracy that brought him to the presidency than to the public that has seen thousands of Americans killed in the unjust war in Iraq and now see their families, friends and neighbors suffering loss of jobs, retirement nest eggs, financial security, personal health and homes. When any politician does not enforce the rule of law then I worry that he or she may fear having the rule of law applied to them.

We have witnessed crimes against humanity. We want President Obama to show complete commitment to the rule of law so that the many lying, corrupt and criminal Americans from both the public and private sectors that have caused so much harm are punished. That includes Bush, Cheney, Rumsfeld and many, many others in the Bush administration, including those that were supposed to regulate the financial sector.

Obama and his underlings seem to say that doing this would be a distraction and a waste of time. Nuts! It is exactly what the nation needs to rebuild confidence in government and the justice system. On the positive side, there are some in Congress showing interest in prosecuting many culprits. But the White House may be exerting pressure behind the scenes to limit their actions.

Applying the rule of law: If not now, then when? Yes, we can and should.

(Click this link for full article: uruknet.info...)

Criminals don't follow the rules. They enjoy breaking them, on a daily basis. We must not allow these people in government to control our lives. They're tyrants, and we're not their slaves. It's not our government. It's a rogue government & criminal-organization. Fight for your freedom!

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 09:28 PM
link   
I think I was about six years old when I realized I was going to have to fight for my freedom.

The gauntlet had been thrown down "Eat your green beans or no Lemon Merengue pie!"

It was a cruel hard world I was born into and it would test the mettle of any young boy in similiar insidious ways.

I thought of our forefathers and I took up arms at once, I cried, I stamped my feet, I pounded my fists and I shook and shuddered and cried some more! "I hate green beans they make me sick!"

The skirmish seemed to last an eternity a piece of freshly made Lemon Merenque pie hanging in the balance, naturally I fought hard and with great courage and...the pie plus seconds were mine as I sucessfully reasoned my stomach had extra room because I could not eat my green beans!

Freedom is something you always have to fight for.

It really is not gauranteed.

It really is up to each and everyone of us to fight the good fight each and every single day to enjoy freedom.

Freedom can't be given it can only be taken away.

Unlike pie...anyone care for a slice?

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by News And History

*YAWN* more anti bush bashing *YAWN*

Let me tell you why no one will go after anyone in the bush admin. Because He had authoraztion from congress to do everything he did. If they go after his admin they indoubt will have to go after the liberals which includes some of the Obamas own Cabinet and allies. Thats why they will not go after him. COme on man the powerful protect the powerful you should know that, all there doind is blowing smoke up the nations arse.

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by News And History

I am sure the justice would remain blind, given those named. Of course, an independent determination of charges, and rendition of guilt, would be completely without bias... if such circumstance could be arranged. However, I do not think it possible, at least within the states.

To include those entrusted with the financial regulation, that would include how many current, as well as, previous, sitting congresscritters? Starting with maybe, those who received contributions from the organizations which received TARP, and spendulus monies?

I am all for prosecution by the rule of law in all instances...but, we would have many seats to fill, in at least two of the three branches of our feral government ( not a typo :lol

top topics

join