It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who runs America?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by thewind

Nicely said !

With all the talk of elves and tooth fairies I was half expecting some one to actually say that the president was running things

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 06:34 PM
link   
The last president we actually had was JFK. Wow, you think anybody with a working braincell thinks the president runs the usa anymore?

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by thewind
reply to post by huckfinn

MOney creates power, power creates wealth, and wealth creates absolute power, and absolute power corrupts society as a whole! Most people look at oil companies, big major banks, the stock markets, precious metal and commodity markets, and global agriculture as the mainstayers of where the actual wealth is being placed, but it isn't. Remember, wealth is not created or earned, it's structured. This explains one reason why you couldn't get a business credit card even with your good credit. You were not structured within the realms that would return a great dividend to the elites' banking infrastructure.

Let's say Banks have done all you say...but why? Assuming that what you are saying THEY do is correct...it would seem to me that their hold on the world is not as secure as many may think. Money and wealth to me is a by-product of Power. Power being real; currency, even Gold not.

It's because there exists an even greater power in the Earth that doesn't require money to work.

Banks are but one of the three Major drivers of human society ...Government and Industry being the other two; they are like, Electromagnetism, Strong and Weak Nuclear force, which form the Standard Model.

Government is certainly Electromagnetism, but I haven't determined whether Banks are strong or weak nuclear forces. So, Banks are naturally subordinated to Government. Government could simply write them out of existence. I suppose if Bankers were so inclined they could influence Government, but there are limits to a banks power. As can be seen by the pressure being put on Switzerland to reveal private client information. The story I just mentioned is being told to illustrate a more basic concept; which is this: The Bankers don't control anything; there's a new Sheriff in town.

But the real power would be a walking, talking version of the Graviton. The Elf is this graviton.

All the world is in orbit around him...he built it, thus knows how it works. He has intimate knowledge of its structural details. Do you see where I am headed? If he loses it, he knows how to take it back.

The Graviton can be imitated however. Alchemists, a type of Priest apparently, have always specialized in this task. That's obviously what has happen here in the present time.

A fake, imposter Graviton, somehow has been able to convince you all that he is the real deal. He knows he is fake as a three dollar bill, so he inevitably becomes fascist and dictatorial and has decided to use the Banks as his primary weapon against a resistant population.

If I were to speculate as to the appearance of this fake, imposter graviton, I see a tall African male with who's eyes are bigger than his stomach.

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by huckfinn

Originally posted by thewind
reply to [url=http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread457439/pg1#pid6194801]post by huckfinn

Let's say Banks have done all you say...but why? Assuming that what you are saying THEY do is correct...it would seem to me that their hold on the world is not as secure as many may think. Money and wealth to me is a by-product of Power. Power being real; currency, even Gold not.

It's because there exists an even greater power in the Earth that doesn't require money to work.

Banks are but one of the three Major drivers of human society ...Government and Industry being the other two; they are like, Electromagnetism, Strong and Weak Nuclear force, which form the Standard Model.
See your post above? Are you realizing what you're saying here? You are saying the exact same thing I said, just in different words. There are three things in society we need in order to be a functionable corporation that remains under the veil, and they are, sustinance(house, car, family), a purpose(job), and emotion(faith, drive, intellect, feeling of freedom). Remove any one of these 3 things, and the rolling wheel gets outta balance. Then when this happens, the controller must act quickly to resolve this and anyother problem as not to upset the populous. This is the oldest trick in the illuminati's book called, problem, reaction, solution. Whenever they (the nwo) want to further their agenda, they create a problem, watch how the masses react, then step in just at the nick of time to put out the fire, and everything is all hunky dory until the next time! The forces we are up against are supernatural though many are in constant denial of it. This is why all the natural precious items of the world don't mean anything to the main one who's causing all this calamity. Like you said, money, gold, power, it means nothing cause in the end, it's our souls that this demonic entity is after. All the elves, trolls, annuakis, and nephilums will not matter once the greatest astralic of all returns (God). That dimensional plane will fly forever.

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by thewind

I guess we are...but I think the whole, "when God returns" is occuring right now. Hold onto your hats.

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by huckfinn

I readily agree. We're headed for some times that are going to be uncertain for a lot of people. The last great mystery of this world is about to be revealed, and it speaks of it in the book of revelations. In chapter 10 I think it is, it talks about the "little" book that one of the prophets, either elijah, or enoch gives to someone to eat, and in their mouth it tastes just like honey, but is bitter when it hits their belly. This is the last remaining prophecy that will usher in the new age. I can't wait, and am so excited!

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 06:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by grover
Actually no one runs the nation. Despite the centralized nature of the government power in this country is so decentralized that no one actually runs it... even at the level of the presidency the power is limited by congress the courts, public opinion and events like the current financial meltdown.

Power shifts easily here and its entirely based on who garners enough votes at any given level... for example in the late 80's and early 90's right wing funnymentalists discovered that next to no one voted in school board elections so they organized and came out in mass and in many locales got their people elected... who then tried to force threw THEIR agendas sparking backlashes and court battles all across the country.

It could actually be argued that the Supreme court is the final arbitrator of power in this country.

[edit on 26-4-2009 by grover]

yeah, thats a nice theory; and thats how its supposed to work; but somehow, i dont think it is working that way, in actual fact. i think we lost control of our governments long ago - if we ever had any control over them. i think what we've got now is the illusion of control. sure i learnt about hte rule of law, division of powers too. i just dont happen to believe the world really works that way, regardless of how its supposed to have been set up to work.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by rapunzel222

You hit the nail right on the head! Our forefathers were even sold out by their cohorts. Both Ben Franklin and Alexander Hamilton were Illuminati spies! I found that out a few years ago. A gov't for the people and by the people is the grandest illusion of all, and we're now getting ready to pay the price for sitting back and doing nothing.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 05:14 PM
link   
regarding mr. jones. i believe his alliance falls strongly with nato. i'm not sure on kissinger and his alliance with nato, but mr. jones definately has a strong alliance with nato.

on that note.. nato is not our friend when it comes to american sovereignty. this organization is from what i've seen in visions, very unamerican. they are heavily aligned with alien / reptilian, nefarious forces. if you look at their leadership, you will see heavy involvement within royal families, in particular the neatherlands. some of these groups are heavy into milab / mkultra sort of activity.. i think somewhere in neatherlands is a heavy group.

they've just about convinced most branches of the government, military, save the marines to align with them completely. at least, last i saw in a vision. this alignment of sort does not bode well for america in terms of some sort of sovereignty... off the record... a nation that i don't know the name of.

some say that the united states of america no longer exists. i see blue uniforms and an upside down triangle on these uniforms.

now, this begs to question mr. jones' position.

as far as any sort of world domination taking place, i don't see that possible. there are at least 3 groups striving for power. i can't see any of them coming to agreement, much less giving up power.

watch nato.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join