It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I was a Gray Alien in past life

page: 49
<< 46  47  48    50  51  52 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 03:02 AM
link   
reply to post by lowki

And to that some more information:
Phil Schneider talking about the grays, the first of 7 videos:
www.youtube.com...
and the first of 12 videos:
www.youtube.com...
Is he a liar?:
www.youtube.com...
Isn’t that the reaction YOU WOULD EXPECT if he told the truth? But where is the proof??? I cant find any…
And why should they KILL him, if he wasn’t telling a truth people shouldn’t know???
www.apfn.org...

Tanks for growing gray babies at Dulce underground facilities:
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

As concerns grays and emotions, see here:
www.magnussa.com...

There is a lot more to find in the Internet!
This is just a small choice…

I will have to strain your patience with answers to others of your remarks and supply these sources first.

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by lowki

If you think that you can decide over life and death, you are trying to be like a God that you are not…
“What is your definition of God? I have never seen a non-mortal take the life of a mortal.”
But in any case mortals take the life of mortals. And the grays are mortal. Yet spirits can drive people into accidents, suicide, violent actions, etc. So what is God to you?

“If they aren't in the game, they got no business here.
What game? Is it all a game to you?

“There was some soul competition for host-bodies, but I'm experienced at host-body capture.”
Here, as so often before, you avoid the issue. If you were a gray, are you now reincarnated in a human body, or did you take one over as a walk-in?
“Well I'm pretty sure I'm a walk in. “
What for? What happened to the soul that left the body – or had to leave it?
“Though actually there were some earlier memories…”
Sure, memories of life before take-over are still stored in the brain.
“I reawakened on jan 18 2007 when I was 19 or in second-year of university. “
So that was when the take-over occurred.
A walk-in take-over can occur by agreement with the soul leaving, or it can be forced, against the will of that soul. Makes me wonder how it was here.

The illusion is to believe that what you have is all there is.
‘I'm not really sure what to classify that as, perhaps small-mindedness, or ignorance. I myself am aware of a wide range of emotions...’
I was talking about all the emotions that the grays are said to have given up far back in the past, keeping only relatively few. If you really were a gray, you will know what I mean. So where is then small-mindedness? I tend to classify it as lack of (or unwillingness for) understanding on your side.
“Where have you heard about these so called losses? Do you have any evidence of it?”
See a link above, and there are other sources I knew of before, but I don’t remember them now. Do you have evidence of the contrary?

“Grays, like any being, have all the chakra's, thereby can experience the full range of emotions.”
Yet some, at least one – if not more, of their chakras are dormant. See link above.

I smell a lack of moral here.
“Morals are ~, karma is definite. “
Any kind of manipulation of PEOPLE indicates a lack of moral.
“Really? So people that say ‘wait your turn’ in a line-up are not moral?”
I meant MANIPULATION! ‘Wait your turn’ is no manipulation… It seems that grays are well skilled in manipulating Earth humans.

“What does the word moral mean to you? Typically I thought it was a ‘proverb at the end of a fable’.
You mix up moral – better: morality – with morale and ‘sens morale’ (French). The latter tells the lesson of the message at the end of a story. Morality is to be able to discern good from evil. What is good and what is evil for you?

You seem to have a computer-minded lack of understanding what love really is. Love also works between people who are very different! Again you diffuse (avoid) the issue in your answer and at least in part contradict what you wrote before.
“Actually I made clear definitions, and made brighter the point.”
Where?

“Please provide evidence if you're going to make accusations.”
What did you feel was an accusation?

“To me, being calm and feeling balanced is happy. Satisfaction is second-density, where a desire is satisfied. ‘Having your own way’ is choice, the emotion being of freedom.”
Again diffusing the issue.
“I'm clearly defining what words being used imply.”
Happiness can also be BRINGING calm and feeling balanced to others. But honestly and really, and not artificially.

Pills and injections can make you calm and feel balanced.
“Can make you feel numb, but balanced no. Balance requires inner peace. Pills are just an ‘illusion’ of balance, as you like to say, since it seems like you're calm.”
My point was that the feeling of calm and being balanced can be artificially manipulated into people, and then it isn’t the true thing.

“Freedom of choice is an essential factor for happiness.”
I agree.

“Actually the hunting instinct is where the love of killing comes from. Since once the prey or competitor has been killed, there is more food for you and your family.”
That is GREED and RUTHLESSNESS! It is CRUELTY! I really begin to believe that you were a gray… since they seem to think that way.
“I'm a vegan, what are you?”
Basically vegetarian, only exceptionally eating meat (such as when invited or having guests expecting meat on the table)..

“Mortals must kill to be alive. We kill to eat, and we kill to sense.”
And that is cruel. We don’t need to kill to eat!
“Photons die to allow us to see. Aromatic chemicals are absorbed to allow us to smell. Sound waves are disrupted to allow us to hear.”
We are talking about people here - and animals, too.
“The killing is everywhere.”
True development is overcoming any instinct to kill.

“The commandments were written by confused entities. If you actually follow them precisely, you'd go extinct.”
NO! ‘Thou shalt not kill’ would lead to freedom, peace and happiness. If really practiced...
“Like you wouldn't be able to eat…”
We can eat the fruits that plants offer us.
“…or see anything…”
Photons are not people!
“…and couldn't learn from your neighbours accomplishments.”
Explain how we would have to kill to learn! From the karma we get from it?

‘LOVE never ever kills!’
“Agreed, love as derived from logical-AND, it only connects things together, binding them.”
Giving freedom, letting have freedom, is also love!

‘Love respects life, even that of competitors…’
“No, I'd have to disagree. Respect is from logical-OR. So when someone says ‘show some respect’. Uusually there is a polite bow, or distancing effect.”
You seem to misunderstand the word ‘respect’ here. It also means: ‘to show regard or consideration for: to respect someone's rights’, and ‘to refrain from intruding upon or interfering with: to respect a person's privacy’ – or freedom.

“Respect leads to freedom. Love leads to binding. They are different. Balance is key.“
Respect can be love and love can be respect, such as of someone’s freedom.

‘… and seeks no prey.’
“Well wouldn't it seek something to AND? To bind together.”
See above!

‘Love shares the food with others.’
“Maybe...... those that live communally tend to share. Such as people within the same family.”
Who is able to share even with his enemy knows what true love is. It is also sharing with the needy irrespectively of community and family!

‘I hope that this discussion opens the mind of some readers.’
“Ya, that's nice :-)”
I mean: open the eyes for how grays really are.

“Banks used to be the beach, or river-side.”
Well, in the case of money banks it has nothing to do with that! It has to do with the French word ‘banque’, that means “bench’. The bench or counter where money business is taken care of. In Greek: ‘trapeza’ which actually means ‘table’. The table where the bank officer sits.

“Yep, so here I am. With the solution to all your problems.”
Which solutions?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

From your answer to another post:
‘Who brought down the abrahamic religions, and what was its real intention for humans. ii)Did another race interfere with religions?’
“They were written on earth by humans, by inspiration of various star being races, it ended up being a confused jumble of ideas.“
They were written by humans by MANIPULATION by certain extraterrestrials who were not very benevolent! See here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Thanks for the link very insightful. Ive always felt there was more to all of this(why we are here), i mean, growing up as a muslim, and seeing what i was seeing (violence, hate, murder, torture >

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81
hi lowki

i remember posting on your thread a while ago
with the EMS i think you are Cat 5 or soon to be
maybe im wrong .. but the test is not

take it and tell me where do you feel you are now
it well help people to understand you more

thank you

I replied to you here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Originally posted by cyberpilot
So much fertilizer, no garden...

Maybe next year.

Chemical fertilizers are detrimental to soil health.
As they kill the micro an macroorganisms that replenish soil health.

If you use any kind of fertilizer,
I suggest you use mycorrhizal fungi.
as well as other symbiotic micro-organisms.

They are far healthier for the soil,
and reproduce on their own.
You can even harvest mycorrhizal tubers,
for use at other location.

Originally posted by memyself
reply to post by lowki

Let me first only comment to this:
"You know, she's talking about Earth con-temporarily? Many that live on earth 'do not even realize they are in prison'"
Read her book and you will understand:
She is talking about a FUTURE world, AFTER grays and/or reptilians have taken over much more power then they have to day!
The NWO is preparing the way for that...

well that "future world" description,
happens to be a description of right now.

We already live in a one-world-order, United Nations, and ubiquitous-fiat-currency.
People aren't aware they can escape slave-labour (employment).
Neither are they aware that institutions (education, hospitals) are prisons that torture.
Even though to any outsider it can be quite obvious.

Originally posted by rabzdguy
Thanks for the link very insightful. Ive always felt there was more to all of this(why we are here), i mean, growing up as a muslim, and seeing what i was seeing (violence, hate, murder, torture >

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 01:33 AM
link   
reply to post by lowki

Ref.: Post www.abovetopsecret.com... 10-10-2010 @ 01:46 AM about a quote form Barbara Marciniak. Your comment to my clarification:
“Well that ‘future world’ description, happens to be a description of right now.“
Maybe you don’t like to understand, or rather: to admit that you do. What we see to day is only the beginning of a take-over of power on this planet by greys and/or reptilians. The NWO is one of their tools, as are the UN, world economy control and the WHO (e.g., pandemia scares to make us take manipulating vaccinations) and Zionism.

You refer to another thread by you: www.abovetopsecret.com... , in which you mention Sananda as being ‘a main component of Christ consciousness’. This Sananda is a strange figure who comes through in various channelings, not rarely together with Ashtar Sheran. The latter’s name, written backwards, becomes Naresh Ratscha, which is pure Sanskrit and means ‘God of man, king’. Read about him here: raphael-labro.org... . He is obviously a fake and a betrayer, some call him a cosmic criminal. Sananda claims that he would be Jesus ascended and his name the ‘cosmic name of Jesus'. Extremely doubtful!. Again the name is in Sanskrit and he claims it would mean “the ascended one”. No way! ‘Ananda’ means ‘bliss’ and a prefix ‘sa’ that can mean ‘snake’ but also ‘destroyer’ (but few know enough Sanskrit to understand this and thus believe the manure they are fed with). To me that says a lot! Sananda is a false a Christ/Jesus as can be. Therefore, I cannot trust someone who refers to him. (Another figure that is highly doubtful is Maitreya; if you transcribe his name in Hebrew letters and evaluate it according to biblical numerology, you get 666!)

There are good reasons to be extremely careful with such figures and with persons and posters who refer to any of them! Question what you read, and question it well. Try to read between the lines of what may be written deceitfully in nice and sometimes almost poetic words. Don’t fall into traps set for the credulous and gullible. The secret agents of grays and reptilians, and such guys themselves in disguise, already are in this world. THIS IS MY ADVICE TO THE READERS.

edit on 12-10-2010 by memyself because: correction

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 12:04 AM
link   
I suppose that you know (even if unadmittedly) that grays and reptilians want Earth humans to die violently and therefore want us to have wars, murders and violent emotions. They don’t eat our meat, but they (in their invisible presence) extract life energies from the dying.

When a man dies old of disease, his ‘batteries are quite empty’, he has little or now life energy left to extract. When a man dies violently, his ‘batteries are charged’ and there is much more life energy to extract.

edit on 13-10-2010 by memyself because: correction

edit on 13-10-2010 by memyself because: improved

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 09:30 AM
link   

reply to post by lowki

And to that some more information:
Phil Schneider talking about the grays, the first of 7 videos:
www.youtube.com...
and the first of 12 videos:
www.youtube.com...
Is he a liar?:
www.youtube.com...

Imagine someone breaks into your home,
and then starts shooting at you.
What would you do?

Phil did exactly that,
drilling into a base,
and once coming down, shooting occupants,
so I'm not sure what he's complaining about.

That he only lost a few fingers,
well he must have had surplus karma.

Isn’t that the reaction YOU WOULD EXPECT if he told the truth? But where is the proof??? I cant find any…
And why should they KILL him, if he wasn’t telling a truth people shouldn’t know???
www.apfn.org...

Since he was Against,
he was mainly about causing people problems,
and who would really want a toxic element around.

Sure he was offering some information,
but he wasn't giving anyone else a way to come clean.
while attacking the hand that fed him so long.

Tanks for growing gray babies at Dulce underground facilities:
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

thanks,
it's been a while,
since I've seen a womb-egg hive,
it's quite nice to have references.

As concerns grays and emotions, see here:
www.magnussa.com...

that's a really poor quality source.
a host-body can't maintain itself if the chakra's aren't working.

For instance if the grays really didn't have orange-chakra's,
then they would all starve to death,
since they wouldn't have the desire to eat.

There is a lot more to find in the Internet!
This is just a small choice…

ya, I looked around.
most common saying was that grays are "emotionless"
with some parts about deriving pleasure from pain.
could say the same thing about human scientists.

just because they maintain professional distance,
doesn't make them "emotionless",
only makes them scientists.

observing the physical world,
as if it's separate from the spiritual.
seeking immortality or perfection,
through physical means.

While they are being casual with others,
they have all the capacity in the world,
to be loving, harmonious and joyous.

Though just like some scientists,
some are grumpy much of the time.
It really depends on the soul or person.

If you want to be treated with respect,
then treat others with respect,
such as your laboratory animals.
and your farm animals,
plants, fungi and rocks.

If you're not willing to do that,
karma will continue to return,
what you have given it.
edit on 13/10/10 by lowki because: some

edit on 13/10/10 by lowki because: casual

edit on 13/10/10 by lowki because: rocks

edit on 13/10/10 by lowki because: scientists

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by lowki

“Imagine someone breaks into your home, and then starts shooting at you. What would you do? Phil did exactly that, drilling into a base.”
There is no indication that Phil Schneider shot first! Give proof or at least evidence of the opposite. He – and the others – didn’t know why equipment broke and did like anyone would – also grays! – he and 1-2 others went down to see what was wrong. They didn’t expect to find what they found. They expected no base. I wonder if they were friendly received down there…
Imagine that you discover that something is wrong. It comes from somewhere, and you don't know yet from where. You go to check what is going on, you then find out that something is happening in your neighbors house, and they start shooting at you. What would you do?

“Since he was against” – against what? The grays plan to take over power over Earth humans?

“Thanks for growing gray babies at Dulce underground facilities.” – You are welcome. So that is then true, after all? All artificial… that is definitely not the way we want it here on the Earth!

As concerns grays and emotions…
“That's a really poor quality source. A host-body can't maintain itself if the chakra's aren't working.”
The source may be poor, but it isn’t the only one. I just picked a quickly found example. It doesn’t talk about host-bodies, but original gray bodies. Chakras are probably still there but dormant.

“If you want to be treated with respect, then treat others with respect, such as your laboratory animals, and your farm animals, plants, fungi and rocks.”
Correct. That holds for all of us. Including the grays.

But why ‘on Earth’ are they here? It very much seems: like a secret and largely invisible occupation force?

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 02:03 AM
link   
For further reading:
www.oocities.com...
www.viking-z.org...
www.bibliotecapleyades.net... (with a wide choice of articles).
Enjoy!

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 03:53 AM
link   
Interaction between Earth humans and extraterrestrials.
There are different kinds of extraterrestrials, benevolent and malevolent.

The benevolent ones want to give us a kind of development aid, in love and respect of our free will. When people meet them, they are often afraid, simply because these extraterrestrials look very different from us and things that happen are so strange. But they need not be afraid.

The malevolent ones want to manipulate us against our free will and change us in ways which make us more or less like slaves to them. Some want to have us like “cattle” to feed themselves from, either energetically or in certain cases even physically. When people meet them, they are afraid also because they intuitively feel that they are lying. But they sometimes try to manipulated the minds of people to reduce the fear people in this case appropriately have.

So how do you know the difference? That is really very difficult! Because the malevolent ones lie to you and want you to believe that they are benevolent. The benevolent ones don’t do anything to you against your will and they tell the truth to make you understand what they could do for you, but the leave the choice to you. The malevolent may act to appear similar, but they lie and your choice, if the let you have any, is mere manipulation to get what they want.

The benevolent ones have no weapons and would never kill, except possibly in a truly motivated self defense or the defense of possible victims. The malevolent ones actually enjoy killing and they then can also extract life energy from the victims. Therefore, they do have weapons.

One important way to find the difference out is this question: “Do you come in the name of Christ?” If they don’t, they may possibly answer “No”, but more commonly avoid the question, like: “Why do you ask that?” If there is no clear “Yes” as answer, they will not be the good ones. Of course they could lie a “Yes”, but this would be such an offense to cosmic divine laws that they would usually not dare to do so. You may now say: “How will they know who we mean when we talk about Christ?” They will know, telepathically. Or you could explain that Christ is the primary love of the primary creator, who created the entire universe. But there is a problem here! There is one true Christ and there are false Christs… The Christ the Church wants us to believe in is not the right one, but just an apparent “Christ” who they have made into a tool for their power. It is important to know the difference. If you believe in a false Christ, the answer may truly be “Yes”, because they know what Christ you believe in, and you don’t… It is quite tricky, isn’t it?

So what about the “grays”? Those “grays” we are talking about here. From the scattered information we have they seem to come from another constellation in space. So why did they come here? They seem to have degenerated in their life force throughout maybe hundreds of thousands of Earth years. This is said to be because they have eliminated strong emotions. In very ancient times they also had hatred, rage and other violent feelings and, therefore, were fighting each others in wars and violent acts. Without such violent feelings their society seemingly became more peaceful. But they also lost much of their positive feelings in the process. Their society slowly developed to be a kind of ant-like society with a group consciousness and little individuality. They also had to begin breeding artificially through cloning in artificial mechanical wombs, since their feelings for biological breeding also degenerated, as did their genitals.. This seems to have an effect like interbreeding has in certain Earth societies and families, if it occurs. Therefore, they gradually became weaker. Yet they developed technologically and scientifically (not the least in genetics) far beyond where we are to day. But they degenerated morally, knowing no more real positive feelings like real love and respect for life. In their group consciousness there is, of course, a kind of “togetherness feeling” which they believe is love. But it isn’t true love, because true love knows no borders and doesn’t make a difference between “we” and “they”, but basically treats all living beings and life forms equally. True love never seeks advantages at the expense of others.

It seems that they came here to seek a kind of “rejuvenation”, to reverse a degeneration tendency by means of human genes and life forces. For that, they feed on us, at least energetically, and they manipulate us to serve a bit like “cattle” for them. In exchange, they have given us technological knowledge, secretly, but not without requesting something in return, which is increased influence and power in the Earth population. They since long secretly cooperate with certain governments, in the beginning cheating them and then putting them under pressure.

It has also been reported that they abduct people, especially children for experiments and also for feeding. It is said that cut-up bodies of humans have been seen in their caverns.

They came here against our will and already long ago hid in underground facilities that they made for themselves, from which they act and manipulate, and that they can also do so invisibly.

It is a sin and a cosmic crime to manipulate people and populations against there will… But they don’t care, since they regard us as inferior. Some can be read about these things in the book “The Custodians” by Dolores Cannon.

It is important to know these things and be on guard so that the Earth population will resist being “raped” by such extraterrestrials.

Some very remarkable information is given by the Zulu shaman Credo Mutwa: see www.youtube.com... He there talks about “reptilians”, but there are both “reptilians” and “grays”, and there is some relation between them, so he is actually talking about both. The title will have to do with the fact that David Icke focuses a lot on “reptilians” and mentions little about the others. So these “species” are a little mixed up here.

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 04:55 AM
link   
reply to post by memyself

I've answered all your questions,
some multiple times.

What are you driving at?
Show me the paradise at your destination.
edit on 18/10/10 by lowki because: elaboration

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 06:15 AM
link   
reply to post by lowki

I didn't ask questions this time, I made summarizing statements. But here is one for you:
Are you doing what you do in the name of Christ?
(And I certainly don't mean Sananda ... see a post above.)

The grays are intruders who came to abuse us and it is a mistake to trust them.
Yet they are also our brothers and sisters in the creation, and we have to love even them as such.
And seek reconciliation.
But not let ourselves be influenced by them!

Imagine that you have a big backyard behind your house. Then it happens that people begin to disappear in the neighborhood. Not often and not many, but occasionally. Also children. And you may feel somehow, not knowing why, that there is something strange in your backyard. You don’t feel so good there, anymore, and it is like some strange energy tries to get hold on you. You also notice that some people have changed, especially among those who have influence in your community. After much time, you want to dig a deep hole in the backyard to make a well that fills with ground water. Suddenly, when digging, you break through to a kind of cavern below and there discover alien beings who begin to shoot at you with some energy rays. You get a glimpse of one or two cut up human bodies there. How would you react? What would you do?

edit on 18-10-2010 by memyself because: improvement

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 06:19 AM
link   
If you were an "Android' surely that means you were a machine and couldn't ascend, or Am I wrong?

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 06:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shminkee Pinkee
If you were an "Android' surely that means you were a machine and couldn't ascend, or Am I wrong?

Oh yes, very wrong...

Sorry, I mistook this for a reply to my post...
But it would be wrong anyway...

edit on 18-10-2010 by memyself because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shminkee Pinkee

yep you are, on both accounts.

I used "android" since some people had called it that,
though the mother or womb-eggs are machines,
the host-bodies are typically biological.

Also a machine host bodies, when properly made,
allow for higher-density or more-evolved souls to incarnate.
Biological host-bodies are too simple for such evolved beings to learn while in them.

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Not to be a "malevolent one" or anything but how does saying, "Why do you ask that?" make you an evil alien? Since the universe is so large, who's to say that this Christ figure is even relevant to an alien species? If you traveled across galaxies and come into contact with an alien race, would you instantly know all their mythological stories based on their solar systems that equal "religion"?

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 09:05 PM
link   
In reply to memyself's mention of repressed physical desires.

Yes, this is what is supported on this planet,
Hinduism and Judachrislam all are anti-desire.
Don't have sex, don't eat, don't think.

So really you're just looking at the greys

and seeing yourself on your current trajectory.
Though that trajectory can change,
can look at replicating robots instead.

Everywhere (except some secluded areas of the internet) sex is being hidden from view.
It's been program since Alexander The Great,
who said he disliked seeing "sex in the streets of Babylon".

Elephants cheer when they see reproduction.

Anyhow, what I'm getting at,
is that humanity manifest the grays,
as they are the most similar to humanity.

Note that our world governments rejected the Plaedians and many others,
because they saw their "benevolent regimes" as socialist takeover.

The Grays and Sirians were willing to compromise.

You might find it amusing to realize,
that earth technology has stayed much the same,
for the exception of faster computers.
since the second world war,
during which contact occurred,
for many nations.

This has much to do with the "frustrating" quality of homo-sapien military,
that anything they discover becomes an international secret,
they also remove any beings that discover it independently.

To allow homo-sapiens to keep we with your knowledge and technology,
it must be made redundant, distributed and sexually reproducing ,
this is how biology manages to stay so resilient and adaptive,
this has been accomplished virtually by the internet already,
however we have yet to accomplish it physically or socially,
though hopefully we shall through the we you net,
or replicating technologically enabled abundance tribes.

edit on 18/10/10 by lowki because: biology

edit on 18/10/10 by lowki because: seeing

edit on 18/10/10 by lowki because: reproducing technology

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by prepared4truth

Not to be a "malevolent one" or anything but how does saying, "Why do you ask that?" make you an evil alien? Since the universe is so large, who's to say that this Christ figure is even relevant to an alien species? If you traveled across galaxies and come into contact with an alien race, would you instantly know all their mythological stories based on their solar systems that equal "religion"?

Almost everyone of those who are able to come here (i.e., have reached a technological development that makes this possible) is telepathic and knows what we mean with the question, even if they don't know then name we use. And those who do NOT come in the name of the love of the prime Creator usually don't like to answer right-out with the truth, for reasons I explained in my post. Instead they prefer to avoid the question and deviate from the issue, trying to mislead us.

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 12:55 AM
link   
reply to post by lowki

It is true that on Earth many religions repress sexuality and in your above posts you rather seem to support that (writing, e.g., that genitals would be “ugly”…).

I see sex-suppressive policy as a trick for manipulating people, supported by certain foreign presences on the Earth, because they can then more easily extract sexual energies from us. They do rob life energies from us in invisible presences and seem to like sexual energies.

Don’t worry, the Pleiadians will come back. The grays and reptilians will at the end not be able to take final control over and enslave us, as their secret aim very much seems to be under a “benevolent” cover-up. I hinted on the latter in my summarizing statements and the evidence (see links I have given) is really very strong. But we will stay truly human here and not become some kind of “test-tube procreated” bio-robots!

As concerns questions, there is one I asked earlier that you didn’t answer: Why did the grays come here and what do they want with us?

I have given an answer myself in the summarizing statement about ‘Interaction between Earth humans and extraterrestrials’. But what is your answer?

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 06:22 AM
link   

come in the name of the love of the prime Creator

Oh ya, certainly.

It is my belief that we all be the product of zero-mother and ever-father.

Christ or Jmanuel is just from the Mammalian Federation,
which in our terminology is a socialist order.
They have lengthy bureaucracies,
and many strange ideas about the world.

Though admittedly,
all cultures have their own "strange ideas".

reply to post by lowki

I see sex-suppressive policy as a trick for manipulating people, supported by certain foreign presences on the Earth,

Foreign? Judaism, Christianity, Hindu people?
That's about as local as it gets.

Star beings may have said some things,
but which statements you focus on,
is completely your choice.

Don’t worry, the Pleiadians will come back.

ummm, they didn't leave.
they are socialist bureaucrats,
though people don't like them very much,
so they are somewhat powerless to "help us".

The grays and reptilians will at the end not be able to take final control over and enslave us,

Have you read what I said?

Don't you see that I'm completely for freedom?
that's the whole purpose of the tribes...

Though some grays and reptilians might like it the old fashioned way.
Though generally there is more freedom in chaos driven societies.
For instance reptiles abandon their children, complete freedom.
Grays are hybrids so do actually tend to their children,
in many ways you could say they are the whole purpose.
I'm a pirate, so I believe in freedom and democratic-tribalism.

But we will stay truly human here and not become some kind of “test-tube procreated” bio-robots!

sure you could stay that way,
earth still has saskwatch running around also.

Why did the grays come here

well the usual explanation is nuclear testing.
though there is evidence to suggest they were here before then.
for instance stories about dwarves and other short underground creatures.
Norse Loki had Thor's hammer and some other God-Toys made by some dwarves.
www.vikingage.com...

please note that I did not arrive with the first shipment of grays.
I came here with a Nordic Orion body.

and what do they want with us?

To live here,
and sustain species.

edit on 19/10/10 by lowki because: norse loki

edit on 19/10/10 by lowki because: expanded freedom

new topics

top topics

<< 46  47  48    50  51  52 >>

join