It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Waring Countries together on U F O"S

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Hello hello
OK If UFO"S are real then it qwould seem to me that the big countries such as USA, China, Russia and such must be together on this big secret..
I see them all in there secret little meetings and trying to hide the information they have from the people.If that is so then why are we so far apart?
I'm sorry but i just don't think there is a UFO conspiracy.

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 08:43 PM
link   
obviously for such a secret to remain hidden there needs to be a dominating or overruling "power" that binds all major nations on the planet.

perhaps we seem divided when in fact our division is key to a new unity (NWO ostensibly). People always tell me that nothing is what it seems.

maybe those half drunken hobos on the plaza know something.

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 08:50 PM
link   
It's not a matter of having all governments in cahoots over this plan. It's simply about keeping what is secret, a secret. Do you think that Obama knows what goes on at Groom Lake or Area 51?

No because he doesn't have security clearance high enough for it. There are many things that go on under everybody's nose, and this is one of them, allegedley.

But really with all the evidence out there, can you truly discredit all UFO and ET sightings? No you cannot.

~Keeper

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 09:04 PM
link   
great points. I don't think any presidents, well maybe some old ones talked about it, but good point the president does not have the clearance..If he doesn't then who does??
and who from the other countries do?hmmmm

[edit on 19-4-2009 by jeffcoatsawakening]

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by jeffcoatsawakening

I always say (as do others) that people with real control never show themselves publicly. I guess you could just say true power never shows itself or something of the like

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Then i guess the poop would have to totaly hit the fan for any of it to come out, huh?
dont get me wrong i would love to believe in alot of stuff(paranormal, UFO's, Cryptozoology) but until I see it with mine own Eyesor it is Really proven and I mean REALLY proven I just cant.

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by jeffcoatsawakening

There does not have to be a global consensus when it comes to UFO's and in many respects there isn't. Different countries are releasing their own UFO files independently and it would seem that the policies in relation to this also vary. The only running theme is that all documents seem to hold a classification.

The secret is kept for the same reasons, its in that nations own intrest to keep it secret and this is what I believe gives the illusion of a global consensus. What would a nation have to gain from revealing what they know ? If objects are being detected in your airspace that defy explanation do you announce to the public that your ability to protect them is compromised ?

Other nations are investigating the same phenomenon so you would not want them to gain the upper hand by making public all you know. Furthermore, not all nations will know exactly what UFO's are and their silence maybe out of sheer ignorance to the subject.

When it comes to technology acquired, you would keep it a secret for the same reasons that you don't post nuclear launch codes on the internet alongside the specs for your latest spy plane.

There is at least a coverup of information to some extent. Most developed countries have made moves to declassify documents on the subject and all rate the subject as important. However, the US, one of the biggest countries in the world state that they have nothing to hide in respects to UFO's even though there is mountains of evidence to suggest otherwise.

[edit on 20/4/2009 by bloodsearch]

new topics

top topics

join