It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Tea Parties: What's Really Going On

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 10:03 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

Karl summed the tea parties up very well in this clip. There were many people at these tea parties who feel like this that didnt have Obama is the anti christ on their signs. Clear thinking individuals who see the two party crime family for what they are so went to the tea party to protest were purposely left off prime time to give way to the neo cons who still buy into the system. Neo cons have a right to speak also and that is fine but as long as this right left paradigm continues to be used against us there will be no change. Ima shut up watch the video it is great!

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by mybigunit

Clear thinking individuals who see the two party crime family for what they are so went to the tea party to protest were purposely left off prime time to give way to the neo cons who still buy into the system.

This is what i've been stating throughout all of these threads. These people are getting their heads kicked and thrown to the curb.

It's not right.

Many were out there just trying to inform others and get them to open up their minds. Fox was using it for their own belief system...especially Hannity.

If you want to see a Republican fest just watch his coverage of the tea party in Atlanta.

There were tons of people just protesting government spending, debt, the federal reserve...and various other things.

Almost none of these people got to speak their minds on television..and those that did were people on the fringe so the media could portray all of the protesters as something they were not.

Thanks for posting.

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by mybigunit

Yeah, he didn't exactly get me to launch myself or my cat from my seat, so I have a hard time getting pumped, cha' kno?

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 10:24 PM
link   
So, here is the question:

How many of you really truly believe that we would still have these parties if McCain won ???

Even if they did somehow happen FOX network would most likely bash it, Rush would call them all a terrorist gatherings and MSNBC would cover it and it would be welcomed on all of them

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Maybe these tea parties are being organized just to see how many people show up. I wish there would of been more people there. The government is probably laughing their butts to the bank because it wasn't enough to get their attention unfortunately. Most people have to work and can't show up at these rallies thanks to high taxes and two people working in a family to get by. I wanted to go so bad but with six kids and a wife that works right after I get home it's impossible. Companies need to start backing these events and shutting down for a day so their employees can show up and speak the truth about these highway robbers in the government.

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by 5thElement

How many of you really truly believe that we would still have these parties if McCain won ???

There were protests before Obama was even in office...before voting day. This is the problem..and I have to keep bringing it up because everyone wants to overlook it.

Bush's approval rating was what..10 percent at the end of his term? That shows me that very few actually supported the dumbass..Congress' approval was in the single digits.

McCain wouldn't have been any better. He supported the bailout just like Obama.

As for Fox possibly slamming the protests and the other network supporting them?

It's definitely possible and likely.

And still...there would be those out there protesting who would STILL be getting slandered and belittled.

It's not just the Executive Branch...it's Congress....so many just wanted to vote out incumbents...all of them....that has nothing to do with race.

Congress approves all of this crap as they have to vote on it...and both parties have had their hands in this.

top topics

join