It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

S Bashar A Fake!?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 08:59 PM
link   

S BASHAR A FAKE!?

www.youtube.com

The Extraterrestrial Contact Act Pt- 1-28
Workshops can be intense! too much information at one time.`
very interesting if he is right?!
(visit the link for the full news article)

[Mod Edit - all caps in title]

[edit on 22/9/2009 by Sauron]

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 08:59 PM
link   
the impression i take of this video is that ALiens will not been visiting us for a long time. The vibrations are too low for IT!
to happens. When you start to think about it, could get scary..meaning Telephaty contact- We wont have freedom of thinking-
uiiii,,,,,,,

Never mind that...do you guys think this guy is for real..
just asking.....

www.youtube.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 16-4-2009 by 2bexposed]

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 07:52 PM
link   
The thing is when you listen to this guy you realize there's no way you can ever know.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 08:12 PM
link   
I don't know about a "fake" per se, but like stated above, it's kind of hard to prove anything one way or the other, as we can't step inside the individual to see where the info is actually being brought forth. Hard to say if he is putting on a show, if he is channeling an ET, or going into a trance that allows him to access the superconsciousness field.

I will say this much, before outright dismissing him as being completely phony, I would HIGHLY suggest listening to a good portion of his material regarding teleportation, parallel universes and realities, and consciousness. The info is fascinating regardless of what one's stance on him or the subject of channeling is IMHO.

I have been listening to quite a bit of his material and it seems to back up a lot of what quantum physics is saying.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 08:33 PM
link   
I got some first hand experience with this one. I saw bashar do his thing live twice when I was 8 or so years old, in Darryl's appartment. I do not buy the "channeled" aliens thing one bit and as a matter of fact he did not talk about space or aliens comming to visit us or anything like that really he only made 2 comments about space stuff.
1. He (channeled entity) was from the pleiades.
2. Aliens do visit earth and like people some are good some are bad.
In all honesty the 5 other people there were more interested in asking space questions than bashar was interested in answering. He seemed very interested in us.
It went on for over an hour most of his stuff was just philosophy. The stuff he said made sense. But i think that these "channeler" people are very intellegent they have just found an unconventional way of getting a crowd willing to listen.
Like i said i do not believe these people channel aliens but it was interesting we recorded both sessions. The first one was just an audio recording and the second was a video. The video turned out alright some tracking problems but the audio tape got screwed up and had the music that was previously on it would fade in and out of the bashar recording. I know it could be summed up to mechanical error but the recorder never did that again and the test we did on it latter did not reproduce the same result. By test i mean we just did some sound recordings on the same tape with the same recorder. So the point is i don't think he was channeling but something was going on, electro magnetic or vibrational.
Strange thing Darryl the guy was kind of nerdy and reserved and bashar was quite the opposite.
Fake? Maybe i would not rule it out but worth a listen if even just for entertainment value. And all that was when i was 8 and i am now in my mid 20s. Anyways thats my input on the subject.

S&F for bringing back some good memories of good days.

[edit on 22-9-2009 by zaiger]

top topics

join