It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli President: We are buying up Manhattan, Hungary, Romania and Poland

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 03:47 PM
link   
YouTube « Israeli President: We are buying up Manhattan, Hungary, Romania and Poland

On the 10th of October,2007,at Hotel Hilton in Tel-Aviv,Israeli President Shimon Peres stated the following:"We are buying up Manhattan,Hungary, Romania and Poland."

There is a Illuminati plan called "MOSES" and the kosovo is part part of it.

The occult-world government has ruled those countries for years, just like Mexico & other corrupted nations with central-banks. You can't just buy heavily populated countries. You have to infiltrate their top criminal-organizations (governments). That's what occultists in government do for a living.

This isn't about a "Jewish" (which doesn't mean anything in Hebrew or Aramaic; it's a man-made term) conspiracy. We're witnessing an occult world-government/Roman Empire agenda:

Occult NWO masterplan: fascist globalization & depopulation

[edit on 15-4-2009 by News And History]

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 04:57 PM
link   
true, that is what they do. they have a really great strategy. they do accuse the whole nations of antisemitism and than they make the jump on their resources.

Poland is the only country in Europe with no history of kicking them out and grabbing their stuff and thanks to it was a host to more less 1/2 jewish population before the WWII. jews in return are teaching their youngsters that the concentration camps were in Poland and obviously they do not mention that it was occupied by the Germans in that time. and obviously they do not remember how many Poles died in WWII (more than jews BTW) and how many of them died trying to save them (2 brothers of my grandfather included).

yes we know what they are doing to us. and if they think that they can buy us by repeating those nonsenses all the time they are wrong. if they hope that we will let them only because they will blackmail our stiupid politicians they are wrong. we did survived the 200 years divided by Russia and Germany, we did survived the WWII and we did survived the communism. we are going to survive their NWO as well.

and just to make it clear. I know personally a lot of jews living in Poland and abroad. most of them are a very fine people. I have a lot jewsih friends and some of them even a very close ones. but the way the Israel and american jewish organizations are sucking other countries (check "holocaust bussiness" writen by the great jewish author Finkelstain) using the false history to do so is just disgusting. I am not even mention the way they treat Palestinians (God help them).

good find BTW. star and flag for you

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by czacza1

I see what you mean about the government & the governments' agenda. I appreciate your help. I'll research more to learn about what you told me & others, here.

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 06:03 AM
link   
Maybe Ehud Olmert will buy his way out... And i believe that's all they will ever buy...

Taking over the world talks and so , it's out of my league, i just want to pint something out.
I hope some will agree with me.

Lately there is a tendency , nothing and nobody can touch someone, even if he is a criminal, as long as he belongs to a minority that has been suppressed tens of years ago.
Even if they are criminals , even if their acts are against society nobody can say anything against those that came from a suppressed minority. Every word can be interpreted in their favour and they are making the most of it.

join