It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can you belive...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2003 @ 06:01 AM
link   
Anyway, Anyone who fascinate milions peoples to make "em fanatics until they kill someone in name of a religion or a politics, got me is A DEVIL !

To compare HITLER with someone, I would rather say : OSSAMA BENLADEN.

Not GW-BUSH : remind that GW-BUSH was elected by a "HAZARD" (mistake) or because because he is the son of the ex-CIA chief...

------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's not Moses who declared a lot of food unclean :
Moses just given for law to ISRAEL 10 commandements (You shall not kill, you shall not steal...)
Moses grow up in the Aegyptians court and didn't know jewish laws. That's why when he married with Ruth, he wasn't circumsised...

[Edited on 17-2-2003 by Nans DESMICHELS]

posted on Feb, 17 2003 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nans DESMICHELS
he is the son of the ex-CIA chief...

he's also the son of a former president.
and his brother is governor of Florida(which is where the entire "miscount" scandal went on. GWB isn't the devil. He's just incredibly stupid.

posted on Feb, 17 2003 @ 02:30 PM
link   
One question, I heard that alot of votes were lost from the military. Also heard military supported Gore. Coincedence? Also, the recounts happened only in areas that supported Gore. Coincedence? Saying people didn't understand the ballots only in areas they punched for Gore? Coincedence?

posted on Feb, 17 2003 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nans DESMICHELS
It's not Moses who declared a lot of food unclean :
Moses just given for law to ISRAEL 10 commandements (You shall not kill, you shall not steal...)

Actually, Moses did...But most of it happened *after* he passed out the Ten Commandments. After the slaughter of the idol worshippers & decades spent treking around in the desert with his followers, he was *certain* to have their full attention by then.

posted on Feb, 17 2003 @ 04:54 PM
link   
uh, you all keep forgetting an important bit of information about Hitler

he didn't kill 6 million people

he killed 11 million people (innocent people i should say)

he killed 6 million jews

and 5 million other peoples (gays, gypsies, poles, communists, anybody he didn't like that day)

and i'd like to say that while my religion is not defined by name (i have my own system of beliefs) i took alot of them from wiccanism and druidism, and I stand with the people defending it, i have nothing to add to it, as they seem to be doing quite alright themselves, i would just like to state that i support what they are saying.

posted on Feb, 20 2003 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Hitlers right hand man joseph starling was challenged by a man named wolf messing who could not only read his mind but could induce thoughts into it. When hitler had heard of Wolf he put him to the test and said, ' if you dont pass this test i will have you gassed to death' not in those exact words it was more than likely in german. Hitler then said to Wolf, 'if you can take this document to starlings office in bologne pass a whole infantry of guards then i will make sure you live a comfortable life' Wolf was driven to the gates where starling and the guards were all expecting an intruder. He walked pass the front gates passing a number of guards into the building and to the office of joseph starling. Starling was amazed, How did you do it', he said. Messing simply replied, 'i believed i was Beiling', who at the time was a senior officer in the german army.
'When i spoke to the furer i read his mind and new that beiling was to be expected on this same evening, so i thought i was him and the guards didnt know otherwise so they darednt question me'.
After that Hitler hired Wolf Messing as his faithful astrologer who predicted a near death experience and also the atomic bomb attacks on Hiroshima and Nagasaki.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join