It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China Wants Dollar Tied To Inflation - Bet Washington and Fed are NOT Happy with that

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 02:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Fett Pinkus

Oh, that's next.

This is why 'precious' metals are called so.

They are precious in that they are, well, precious and rare among the Cosmos.

Edit to edit for the sake of Edit? May we edit our mistakes from here forward before it's too late?

It's Never too late.

[edit on 14-4-2009 by Perseus Apex]

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 05:22 AM
link   
About waiting for hyperinflation and then paying your mortgage off (and not to de-rail), I started a thread a couple of weeks ago which deals with the issue: www.abovetopsecret.com...
But I was under the impression that hyper inflation means that there is more money in the system chasing the same amount of goods.... so that a $10 item would then cost $15 because the currency is devalued.

So then would it not take you more amount of money to pay off your mortgage and not less?

In terms of China, I'm with the OP. I don't know all the ins and outs but china seem to be in a VERY strong position and their growth figures show that.

But as someone else mantioned, if we are indeed controlled by the Illuminati then this is just another part of the plan, and the top brass in America and CHina already probably know the outcome.

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 06:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by carlitomoore
About waiting for hyperinflation and then paying your mortgage off (and not to de-rail), I started a thread a couple of weeks ago which deals with the issue: www.abovetopsecret.com...
But I was under the impression that hyper inflation means that there is more money in the system chasing the same amount of goods.... so that a $10 item would then cost $15 because the currency is devalued.

So then would it not take you more amount of money to pay off your mortgage and not less?

I

nope..if you owe 20000 dollars to a bank for your house you owe them 20000 dollars...inflation doesnt make that 20000 dollars 30000 all of a sudden..

however..if ive got an egg to sell i can try to get for it what i can....

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 06:09 AM
link   
reply to post by alienesque

Ok thanks for clearing that up... So it wouldn't be any more.... but it also wouldn't be any less then so It wouldn't be any easier to pay off?

In less maybe you've got some savings and they swell due to the inflation?

Please say Im right this time or I will look a tad bit silly!!!

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 06:20 AM
link   
What china wants is as logical as it gets... I mean what did you expect? that after the depreciation of the $ they will want the same amount of money that is worth less??? "they will not control our currency" ....lawlz they're not controling it. They want you to keep your end of the deal, PERIOD.

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 06:31 AM
link   
reply to post by carlitomoore

The money you have right now, would not swell for inflation, and it will be harder to buy things, that is why, people need to take the money they have no matter how much or how little and purchase precious metals with it, to save the value of the dollar or currency they are holding right now.
That goes up in value as the currency goes down.

But look again at Zimbabwe, those workers NOW make 3 million a DAY in wages, due to the devaluation of their currency.

So then consider what your mortgage is right now, compared to how your wages has to go up with inflation.

Now, AT this time, your mortgage or debts are just that, they can not inflate with the dollar value/devaluation.

BUT has some experts said, and I have been listening very carefully to others, is when hyperinflation does take grip, banks are going to know they are screwed with their mortgages being held, they will want legislation from the CONgress to take in account the value of the dollar to the mortgage values.

SO, as a few say, Banks will start to refuse any payments and refuse to open their mail with checks and refuse any payoffs. BUT - you still get it in, even if you have to go personally - and give them the money.

Banks will want some kind of legislation in, before they accept payments.

The truth of the matter is, I would bet the banks already know this, and already have something written out for CONgress at this time for legislation, waiting for any hyperinflation.

But, we can all have hope anyway.

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 07:04 AM
link   
I didn't bother reading the other posts, so I'm not sure if this has been said, however, I'll post it anyways.

The negative talk of George W. Bush's regime (I am a spectator in Canada btw), his policies and conduct on foreign policy, seem to be all that America is genuinely missing these days. I, being a true hater of George Bush ( father and son), realized that his bold-almost-demonic policy measures were just what was needed to curb the rest of the world from acting out of order with the American people.

Ever since Bush left...ask yourself what has happened.. look at the rest of the world acting up and speaking up, they aren't afraid of getting Iraq'd and Guantanamo'd anymore. You've got the ever-friendly Barack Obama asking for peace and unity and faith and hope (LOL!!). This is the real world, where Vladimir and Kim Jong don't give a piece of fecal matter about being threatened by the U.S. anymore.

Again, since Bush left..

1.) North Korea launched a missile RIGHT before Obama held the non-proliferation speech, just to send the message. The Int'l community did jack squat about it.

2.) Russia and Iraq call for the other of the 2 World Orders, and sign an agreement.

3.) China makes boldface moves on America's treasury holdings because they know Cheney and Bush aren't sitting in their office as mad as 2 kids who got kicked out of the candy store.

Feedback is urgently encouraged.

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 07:11 AM
link   
Now, AT this time, your mortgage or debts are just that, they can not inflate with the dollar value/devaluation.

BUT has some experts said, and I have been listening very carefully to others, is when hyperinflation does take grip, banks are going to know they are screwed with their mortgages being held, they will want legislation from the CONgress to take in account the value of the dollar to the mortgage values.

Mortgage and inflation are both interchangeable. Who do you think is raising the mortgage rates while you're still stuck in them? The same people who control the amount of money getting pumped missionary style into your country.

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 07:31 AM
link   
This would provide impetus for secession from the union.

States who withdraw from the 'United States of America' and it's Washington D.C. government will not be responsible for the debts incurred by that Government.

Many states have already tabled legislature that reaffirms the 10th amendment, I doubt those state will be willing to continue to assume Washington's Debts at the expense of their citizens.

States will end up seceding to avoid being stuck with the massive amount of illegal debts Washington has accrued. They will be right to do so.

[edit on 14-4-2009 by Exuberant1]

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 07:32 AM
link   
reply to post by questioningall

I must agree with the purchasing of precious metals.

especially the ones with food inside or black powder inside

something tangible to feed or protect your family and property

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 07:46 AM
link   
Hyper inflation:

your mortgage will stay the same, but an orange that was $10 today is $20 tomorrow. And to pay that you must be paid more - to pay you more we print more money. The price of said orange is now $150. You mortage is still the same, and you are earning a billion dollars a day and pay it off, but a house is now worth a billion trillion so you can never ever sell it or buy another one, the orange is now worth $500. Print more money.

There is no difference between printing and Quantitative Easing - we once used paper now we use digits - same effect. Swipe your card - $600 dollar orange.

All the taxes you pay are for past expenses , past borrowing, the government borrows all the money it spends today - so imagine what the taxes will be like for today's spending, today's borrowing.

For America to survive this the need to rebuild their entire middle class, manufacturing, labouring, agriculture etc. All of this is finished, and would need to be rebuilt from the ground up - taxes.........

War is the only option, the great cleanser, you can tear everything up and simply go it from scratch. But remember there are 6 Chinese for every American, and none of them are fat, lazy, stupid, or bored ....their smart, fit, thin, and keen as hell.

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 07:48 AM
link   
reply to post by huntergatherer

LOL very good.... but who said, it was only precious metals that should be bought right now? I sure didn't, everything needs to be taken in consideration.

Extreme in thinking future survival in everyway? I don't think so, we have entered times that have been uncharted before and preparing in everyway possible for the future is the smart thing to do.

I really wonder if the MSM, will discuss this matter of China wanting to tie the dollar to inflation? hhhmmm.... for some reason, I don't think it will make the headlines, but ya never know, I have been surprised before.

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by ghaleon12
Honestly, that might seem "fair" to increase the debt level of the USA as inflation increases. But really, that isn't fair for the American people. 1. We, I at least, never did anything to prompt our crazy government to continue it's massive spending. and 2. We never "signed on" to this new idea. It might sound unfair, but when making decisions, you need to have everything agreed upon before the ball gets rolling. You don't rack up someone else's debt and then say "By the way, you can't inflate your way out".

Also, inflation is going to hurt Americans as well, not just China.

[edit on 13-4-2009 by ghaleon12]

Sorry but I don't get it, American people is not responsible of what the American government is doing or did it?

You (american people) voted for your government or not?

Ahh, I forgot that USA is no more (or never been) a democracy, that's right... so let's go on with wars and oppression of the weakest, your government is the best to do that and, by the way, you american people can continue to live your american dream and your american fatty life on the skin of the poors of the world, in any case you are not responsible, isn't it?.

And I really hope that inflation is going to hurt american people, so maybe you will feel what means as the main responsibility for the mess that is going on is mainly yours, so you have to pay for it first.

After that, maybe, things will change for better, but I doubt it...

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 09:02 AM
link   
More Propaganda for the naive masses.

Please read between the lines, because the BS just gets deeper.

This has all been planned out way before this article.

Here is another ATS thread in regards to Geithner suggesting China as a new reserve currency.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

As if the dollar didn't have enough problems, Timothy Geithner took China's bait yesterday and said he was "quite open" to its suggestion this week to displace the greenback with an "international reserve currency." The dollar promptly fell and stocks followed, before the Treasury Secretary re-emerged to say "the dollar remains the world's dominant reserve currency. I think that's likely to continue for a long time."

International Reserve Currency

[edit on 14-4-2009 by Realtruth]

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by audas

Thanks for clearing it up for me, sorry I took so long to twig on! I wasn't thining about wages.. I was imagining being paid the same that was the flaw in my logic!

As for the 6 against 1... you paint quite a scary picture..... hope it dosn't come to a show of force because there is no denying it would be disastorous.

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Maxit

I will play the stereotype and generalization game with you....

Is everyone in your country so shallow and so utterly inept as to stereotype every American as lazy and fat and then blame the world's problems on the fat and lazy American people?

Since you are skinny and so generally awesome, why don't you come over here and fix our government for us?

Grow up.

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Besides wanting the dollar tied to inflation, it looks like they also want the Yuan to be the main world currency.

Where does it say that? They want the IMF's Special Drawing Rights to be the new global currency same as Russia. Publicly Geithner doesn't supports the SDRs being the new global currency, but privately he's told the CFR that he does want it to be the global currency. This will be the NWO one world currency.

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by huntergatherer

I must agree with the purchasing of precious metals.

especially the ones with food inside or black powder inside

something tangible to feed or protect your family and property

Sound theory, but no one uses black powder anymore. its the last propellant you,d want in a modern firefight. Black powder makes a HUGE smoke cloud that might as well be a billboard that says "target available"

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 11:22 AM
link   

i bet they don't give a crap about what anyone thinks,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Man, china has been holdin it down since the BCE times. They are the daddies of clandestine circles, just look up the origins of the triads..they know the deal and what uncle sam is doing. They don't want a hyperinflated dollar because all of billions they sunk in and are holding will be worthless...and that WILL cause a major war, one we are sorely prepared to fight with our forces involved in the middle east.

It's about to get really ugly for the US. The sleeping dragon that is china is starting to awaken and they are ballin and shot callin, look at their actions. China is letting everyone know that its their time..the problem is that the west doesn't want to share the food at the table...

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join