It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why did NYFD have to tunnel through debris to resue Port Authority personnel on the 23rd floor?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 09:51 PM
link   
This is the third of my first three points from a large thread on the topic of 9/11 that was recently closed by a moderator in the interests of clarity and ease of access. These topics all deal with various aspects of my original research into the events surrounding 9/11 and deal with matter not covered elsewhere within ATS.

Here is the third point from that original thread.

3. The collapse of the Porty Authority offices on the 23rd floor well before the general collapse of the tower, and the need for Andy Desperedo's engine company to "tunnel their way through the debris" to rescue trapped workers on that level. This is also very likely where John O'Neill died that morning, and where voluminous records on gold-price fixing by Alan Greenspan were being stored.

The original thread discussed the fact that much of this evidence comes from a CNN Special Report that I own a videotaped copy of, and from articles about Alan Greenspan and the topic of gold-price fixing published widely on the net by a Dick Eastman.

A link is alos provided on the original thread showing that the correct spelling of Andy "Desperedo" should have been "Desperito" and that he indeed died in this effort. The Sixty Minutes story was based on the recollections/description of these events by a gentleman by the name of George TeBeque (SP?) who was prominent in the security force at the WTC.

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 09:54 PM
link   
www.cbsnews.com... He got a call that three Port Authority workers were trapped in a command center on the 22nd floor. He informed a fire battalion chief that he was going up to rescue them. The chief assigned a group of firefighters, led by Lt. Andy Desperito. The men walked up to the 22nd floor. Tabeek didn�t know that a second jet had just struck Tower 2. When they reached the 22d floor of Tower 1, Desperito and his men tunneled through the debris and opened up a path for those trapped inside. Meanwhile, Reiss was at another Port Authority command center talking to those unable to get down from the upper floors. "We told them to sit tight, we'd get to them," says Reiss, who told them to put wet towels under the doors to keep out smoke. All of a sudden lights went out and there was an unbelievable noise. So... what does Mr. Desperito have to do with gold price fixing? Why are you reposting what was hashed and rehashed in the tired thread? I though you'd be starting threads based on the new issues that came up. Not rehasing your old issues. [Edited on 22-4-2004 by SkepticOverlord]

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 09:59 PM
link   
I don't get why you posted all the points at once, then posted seperately each individual point again.

doesn't make sense- more people could add more input to one page, and probably come up with a more constructive thread.

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord
So... what does Mr. Desperito have to do with gold price fixing?

Why are you reposting what was hashed and rehashed in the tired thread? I though you'd be starting threads based on the new issues that came up. Not rehasing your old issues.
[Edited on 22-4-2004 by SkepticOverlord]

I believe IIRC, that he is refering to the "bomb" theory. ie. planted bombs went off to assure the destruction of the Alan Greenspan evidence. Causing the firemen to have to "tunnel."

~Face

[Edited on 22-4-2004 by Facefirst]

[Edited on 22-4-2004 by Facefirst]

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 10:05 PM
link   
I think that the debris they may be talking about could be things like desks, chairs, computers. This was a mass hysteria situation and I can imagine the way people were leaving their offices. I know that I would have just dropped everything to get out of the tower. -Muzz

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 10:23 PM
link   
SO: Now what?? I am following exactly what it was I thought you were telling me to do with your last posts on the large thread you closed. There is still much more that could be discussed on these (even on the CNN issue, but I agree I am getting a little tired of that one.)
Would you please at least reopen the thread on the under-utilization of the passenger jets that morning. There is MUCH MORE that needs to be discussed there.

Also, tell me what it is you were expecting me to do and what it is now that I have done to disappoint you.

TIA.

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by mepatriot Also, tell me what it is you were expecting me to do and what it is now that I have done to disappoint you.
Jeezuz! How many times do you need to be asked to provide your source material? It makes us all think you don't have it when you keep avoiding the issue of providing it. If you read my post on this issue: "In the interest of continued discussion and community continuity, I think it might be best to close this thread, and encourage the creation of new threads, one for each specific new topic brought forth in this thread. (not repeats of the original, now debunked topics) MP has indicated he'll be scanning documents, and when he does, I'll provide him an easy means to upload and store them."

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 10:38 PM
link   
OS "new topics brought forth in this thread"--to me that was all of the topics...new to ATS....I an not being wise. What was the point of closing the thread for easier access to the material if none of the material was to be reproduced as I have done....I'm sorry, I just thought you were trying to be helpful.

None of them have been "debunked" except in your own personal interpretation, and in the interpretation (perhaps) iof those like-minded individuals inclined to accept most of the government story on 9/11.

Please reopen the thread on the passenger capacity/under-utilization., or explain how--even in your estimation--this could possibly be considered "debunked." TIA.

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Please follow the judgement of the board staff on this. We've been managing this community with success for a long time and are capable of make such decisions. I should have been more clear (not sure how), that the new issues (byond your first post) should be used to spawn new threads.

top topics

join